PDA

View Full Version : Radiata Stories

Renmiri
02-02-2007, 04:47 PM
I just started playing this game from SE with my kids. It's so cute and funny! Has anyone played it ?

Laddy
02-02-2007, 06:26 PM
That game is so damn hilarious. After I get stronger, my superpowers will be unleashed!

Nifleheim7
02-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Not yet...It's on my list of "games to buy".:)

Jowy
02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I played it for like two hours and never encountered a save point and had to go to work so I shut it off and wound up never playing it again/selling it.

It does have Lenneth Valkyrie and Lezard Valeth though.

Mercen-X
02-02-2007, 07:57 PM

When the hell do they appear?

Radiata Stories. I just finished the fairy equation. I tried the human equation, but it's a bit harder. The main character's name is Jack Russell. Like Jack Russell Terrier. Hehehe.

It's great. Especially the fact that when you equip different armor and weapons, Jack's appearance actually changes. I love the cursed armor. Gothic.

Leeza
02-02-2007, 08:20 PM
*moves*

Jowy
02-02-2007, 08:58 PM

When the hell do they appear?

Radiata Stories. I just finished the fairy equation. I tried the human equation, but it's a bit harder. The main character's name is Jack Russell. Like Jack Russell Terrier. Hehehe.

It's great. Especially the fact that when you equip different armor and weapons, Jack's appearance actually changes. I love the cursed armor. Gothic.

Lenneth is a hidden character/boss, Lezard is a hidden boss. They show up at the end.

black orb
03-04-2007, 05:57 AM
>>> I was about to buy this game once, just because of the Lenneth/Lezard cameo. But I didnt.

I still want to play it though.

Renmiri
03-04-2007, 06:35 AM
It is funny, fun and easy and the battle system resembles FF's

Zeromus_X
03-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Well...most Final Fantasies aren't real-time RPGs. :p

At any rate, I really enjoyed Radiata Stories. It's fun, hilarious, and has an overload of replay value, courtesy of tri-Ace. I should replay it again sometime, on the other half of the story.

Gilthanes
03-24-2007, 03:01 PM
It plays alot like Star Ocean, and the optional bosses are insanely fun with memorable characters and music to go with it

TyphoonThaReapa
03-26-2007, 04:43 PM
Yeah this game is one of a kind. Jack even got a armor that makes him look like Fayt fron Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time.

Ouch!
03-27-2007, 02:52 AM
I never really caught on, I guess. Nothing about it grabbed me. I remember looking forward to it, but when I got it I could never get into it. I think it's in my basement somewhere, but there's also a very real possibility that I sold it.

Captain Maxx Power
03-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Damn you all, you non-European types *shakes fist* How come we never get any of the decent RPG releases here?

Shotgunnova
03-27-2007, 01:09 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, although I didn't like either ending. It's fun having a motley crew of characters to play around with, and the Brave Fencer Musashi-esque time scheduling was a nice tweak, too. I didn't like SO3 much, but this was something I'm glad I bought.