PDA

View Full Version : KH:Final Mix-Chain of Memories

Albel
02-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Chain of memories looks just as people were discribing, but Final mix look amazing. Going on what I have seen(since I cant read jap)You start off as Roxas before he left the organization and you can fight in that fight between Roxas and Sora, instead of just watching.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2fm/

Clawsze
02-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Okay.....I searched the CoM side of this site, mostly screen shots and saw Zexion wielding the Soul Eater.WTF!!

Summoner
02-03-2007, 01:22 PM
I'll start caring when I'm able to import the game so I can buy it, since it's not being released in North America! :mad2: That is, unless what I read was completely wrong. *Prays that someone on EoFF says that that source was wrong*
Still good info, though. I would've liked Zexion to have his weapon unknown, but oh well. I've seen his weapon before, and it does remind me of Soul Eater, though I can't remember exactly what it looked like, and I'm having problems finding it on the site, due partly to the fact that I can't read Japanese and I don't have a language pack.

thehodgepodge37
02-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Well, I think the Chain of Memories looks pretty cool. With playing as Roxas b4 he left Orgainization, that's pretty cool.

The Mog Ninja
02-09-2007, 11:39 AM
god i HATE IT its JP only for final mix...

Marluxiaswife
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
lucky japanese people get all the good stuff....i know why its not coming here.... i wish i already bought a japanese ps2 so i can play japanese games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marluxia looks cute.......*gasp* i mean....yeah ^^'