PDA

View Full Version : Is there any MMORPG where you can become a kind of dangerous dark lord of the world?

Peter_20
02-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Do you know of any MMORPG where you can become an über-mighty tyrant and torture everyone else like a total bastard?
I'd love it if everyone started chasing after me and I always succeeded at escaping and creating new havoc somewhere, and so on. :hyper:

I'd like to feel how it is to be a hated dark lord whom everyone wants dead. :radred:

Being the Tolkien freak I am, I could compare myself to Sauron (or perhaps Morgoth) - you know, the kind of dangerous demon that troubles the world, bla-bla-bla.
I'd like to control such a character in a video game. :)

Erdrick Holmes
02-03-2007, 12:10 AM
PSO or PSU might have something like that, seriously. Both games can let you level up to a point where you can be mighty enough to piss off any other people playing it you com in contact with.

Tavrobel
02-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Hardcore D2. Your Ear alone, if you are a dueler/rich is worth real money.

Or World of Warcraft, PvP, where you can go relentlessly killing other people for fun and profit, or honor points.

Peter_20
02-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Thanks. :cool:

This is my desired scenario:
I start an MMORPG, and it takes place in a huge world with no real plot, we simply are there.
Then I go all rebellious and trouble everyone else, and being over-powered like HECK (like, LV200 v.s. a bunch of LV50:s) I escape to some stronghold and start devicing evil everywhere.

I simply want a game in which we live a normal life, and I become the monster of the world, like a criminal. :D

Tasura
02-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Possibly the game I'm playing now, but I can't really be more forth coming with info, it's in CB (Closed Beta) right now.