PDA

View Full Version : where is...

snakebyte91
02-03-2007, 02:13 PM
since i haven't played ff8 in...a very long time, i need some help finding specific places. i remember islands heaven or hell where all the really powerful magic is but i can find it anywhere plz help!!!

and im pretty sure that there are some other people who need help finding places too so hopefully we can help them to.

Christmas
02-03-2007, 02:16 PM
At the edges of the world maps.

snakebyte91
02-03-2007, 02:19 PM
at the edges like north and south or east and west?
damn i cant remember ggrrr

jammi567
02-03-2007, 03:03 PM
North east and North West

snakebyte91
02-03-2007, 05:07 PM
hey is there anything in the southeast? because i know that the underwater station is in the south west...

jammi567
02-03-2007, 05:17 PM
not that i can remember. unless you count cactar island...

snakebyte91
02-03-2007, 05:38 PM
KK thanks

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-03-2007, 06:00 PM
and im pretty sure that there are some other people who need help finding places too so hopefully we can help them to.

Yeah, I can't find the Fire Cavern. Dang

rubah
02-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Best way to find the island closest to hell is to fly to winhill and then find an island that's almost close enough that you'd be able to glide onto it with the garden, but not quite :p

I never can find the island closest to heaven consistantly. It's at the top of the Esthar contintent where the cliffs and trees are and then straight to the right.

you have to get off the road to find the fire cavern ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-03-2007, 06:24 PM
but then I will get attacked! :eek:

jammi567
02-03-2007, 07:48 PM
ohhh no! we can't have that :rolleyes2 !

rubah
02-03-2007, 09:14 PM
rent a car then!

jammi567
02-04-2007, 09:21 AM
the expensive and pointless way to travel around slowly.

snakebyte91
02-07-2007, 08:31 AM
yeh i really didnt get why there was a car service....there should have been chocobos:choc:

anyway my freind said there was two shumi villages. i kno there is one in the north but i never knew there was another...where is it or is he just having a joke with me?:confused:

rubah
02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
The other one used too many GFs and forgot itself.

Disco Potato
02-07-2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff8gfx/map-world.gif

Yeah, I can't find the Fire Cavern. Dang

I had a hard time finding it the first time I played :hahaha:

jammi567
02-08-2007, 12:25 AM
no way! it's not exactly that hard to find surely.

snakebyte91
02-08-2007, 12:58 PM
lol i couldnt find it either i turned off my game and forgot where i was supposed too go lol

moomba
02-17-2007, 03:32 PM
ive done that:D
but now i cant find edea for the second battle in galbadia garden lol

Nightmare of darkness
02-17-2007, 06:08 PM
http://www.ffonline.com/1_ff8gfx/map-draw.gif

here

snakebyte91
02-17-2007, 10:16 PM
sweet thanks for the map

~Cloud Strife~
02-17-2007, 11:53 PM
ive done that:D
but now i cant find edea for the second battle in galbadia garden lol

You should try reading a walkthrough ^^

This is the galbadia part of the walkthrough (not mine)

[From when you enter galbadia)

Start by saving your game at the save point in the first hall then take the right branch and then go right again on the next screen to find the stairs leading up. Speak with Fujin & Raijin then head left. Go through
the door on the right and speak to the person in there to get 'Card Key [1].' With the card key in hand, return to the first floor save point and go left this time. Take the door on the left and run across the hockey rink. You'll find a draw point for Protect in the net. The door through the upper leads to a change room with a Life draw point, while the upper right door leads to another hallway. Speak to the student through the door on the right here and he'll give you the 'Card Key [2].' Head back to the stairs on the right side of the initial save point and climb them up to the third floor. Drop down from the balcony and run left, using the Shell draw point along the way. Run straight down until you reach the main hall, go around the giant monster in the middle and use the save point at the bottom. That giant monster is an optional boss that will net you a new Guardian Force.

[FIGHT WITH CERBERUS]

Take the lower left door then go into the classroom on the left. Get the
'Card Key [3]' from the girl and then return to where you to where you fought Cerberus. Take the upper left door and climb the stairs that you see here. Go left and use the card key to ride the elevator up. There's a save point at the top, when you're ready to face the Sorceress, you can approach her.

[FIGHT WITH SEIFER]

Fortunately, while there is another battle coming up, you are given time to save and heal in between the fights. Save your game, use a Tent, then go back down the elevator and head right on the second floor. Go around the outer walkway to the door at the bottom, this is the auditorium.

[FIGHT WITH EDEA]

I forgot to find pupu o.o

Fact: Malboros are more common on island closest to heaven then hell. ^^

moomba
02-18-2007, 02:31 PM
ty m8 :D