PDA

View Full Version : Is This Level Good Enough?

thehodgepodge37
02-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm at the steam ship (fire-powered ship) on the GBS ff5. I'm Lv. 16 for all of my charas and I still died on the boss. Did I level up enough or am I just bad at the game?

aquatius
02-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Make sure you have good jobs, E.G. Black mage to ice the boss and white mage to heal party. Another easy way to beat the boss is to break Ice Staffs on him.

Northcrest
02-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah me fighting this boss was pretty hard so just keep doing what the earlier person said. But in only on of his forms ice will work I think its either the person or hand flame form.

Levian
02-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Abilities and jobs matters more than levels in this game. This boss is tricky, but try some ice stuffs and attack him if you want him to change form.

Jowy
02-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Going out to get Shiva beforehand helps quite a bit too.

thehodgepodge37
02-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Going out to get Shiva beforehand helps quite a bit too.

I thought Shiva was really hard to beat, at least she was when I faced her (two levels below) and I used a bunch of fire crap on her. She still didn't die.

arcanedude34
02-04-2007, 03:38 AM
I'm at the steam ship (fire-powered ship) on the GBS ff5. I'm Lv. 16 for all of my charas and I still died on the boss. Did I level up enough or am I just bad at the game?

No. Just, no.

Maybe you should either beat the boss or give me back the game. DUR

Aqua Mage
02-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Hey, don't worry! I found Liquidflame very hard to beat and it took me about 4 attempts. Make sure you have Ice 2 and also Shiva can help quite a bit if you're able to get her.
(Gosh, I remember at that part I was wishing Celes was in the game to cast Runic and stop all of those powerful fire attacks :P)

Anyway, goodluck.

Zeromus
02-05-2007, 01:16 AM
I don't rememeber wich lvl I was when i defeated Liquidflame... but i remember i went to get Shiva after defeating him... Always is better the elemental spell than the elemental esper... just make sure u have a powerful mage, and increment his magic power with his equipment to make more damage by attack...
I almost never use espers... maybe just Golem sometimes when the attack power of some enemies is to high...
Anyway... i always get them all... all the espers in ur menu look great xD...

Markus. D
02-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Sword Mage. ~ <3

Sefie1999AD
02-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Turn one of your characters into a Mystic Knight and have that character cast Blizzara on his/her sword and attack. Turn another character into a Black Mage and have him/her use Blizzara. One character should be a White Mage to heal the party, and if you have Shiva, one character should be a Summoner and cast Shiva. If you want some more healing, you may want to give your Black Mage or Summoner a White Magic ability as their 2nd ability.