PDA

View Full Version : Loxley Bow for Free!!

anvil_starsilver
02-04-2007, 01:35 PM
You'll get a free loxley bow if you talk the 'lovestrucking man'. He say that he's in love with a Viera. Then you have to see a Viera (i think at the southgate at Rabanastre). Talk to her and she'll say that she comes to Rabanastre to find her soulmate. Then she'll go to the gambit shop and after that she'll go to sandsea. This is the part that you'll become a cupid between this two person. Continue helping them till they see each other. Then talk to the viera again and you'll get a free loxley bow and a few hi-potions. I think this event are not very important but why not be a cupid for them? Give it a shot. Its really fun though.

Renmiri
02-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Done it. She flirts with Vaan too. Funny!

N8V_Tidus25
02-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Man I been looking for that viera forever! I talked to her once then she dissapeared and havnt seen her since, thanks for the tips

Old Manus
02-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Nothing to do with Robin Hood of Loxley, I expect

rubah
02-04-2007, 06:38 PM
I watched that movie last night, manus. I kept thinking of the loxley bow.

I chortle to myself every time I see the viera talk about how many true loves she's found in the past.

farplaner
02-05-2007, 03:01 AM
I've done it also, and it's a lot of trouble for a loxley bow. Plus! How the fork can that silky Viera get with that bloated Seeq?!

Does that statement make me a racist? :tongue:

What about the Viera (Krjn, maybe?) who sits on the stairs North of the Muthruu Bazaar?

I just encouraged her each time she asked me something, then she took off, and I haven't been able to find her.

Dynast-Kid
02-05-2007, 04:06 AM
The Loxley Bow really isn't that great...

And farplaner, if you encouraged her each time, she oughta be...roaming around Rabanatre. You can find her:
-Near the Gambit Shop in the North End

-The Bazaar, sitting

-Northenr part of the city, outward exit form the bazaar

-Airship terminal chatting with bangaas

Every time you restart the game, she'll be in a different location. And when you find her, she'll give you an Ether and 3 Hi-Potions.

NOTE: This information only applies to those who encourage her each time.

hplvr
02-05-2007, 09:41 PM
i did that too
it was.... weird

farplaner
02-09-2007, 09:36 AM
The Loxley Bow really isn't that great...

And farplaner, if you encouraged her each time, she oughta be...roaming around Rabanatre. You can find her:
-Near the Gambit Shop in the North End

-The Bazaar, sitting

-Northenr part of the city, outward exit form the bazaar

-Airship terminal chatting with bangaas

Every time you restart the game, she'll be in a different location. And when you find her, she'll give you an Ether and 3 Hi-Potions.

NOTE: This information only applies to those who encourage her each time.

Thanks, Dy (if you'll forgive the alias). I thought I looked all over Rab. (even Low Town), but I never founf her...guess I just missed her.

I guess 3 hi-potions and an ether are worth the effort :tongue: :D

Gabranth
02-10-2007, 06:29 AM
its even better if you don't encourage her everytime. i think you need to be negative everytime except for the last question, where she asks if it's a good idea to become a warrior like her sister. then come back later and she should be inside the clan hall and she'll give you a sword (don't remember what kind)