PDA

View Full Version : The most difficult boss

Zeromus
02-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Wich one u think is the most difficult boss???

I know putting Omega and Shinryuu here is just killing all the others xD... but i wanted to put all the bosses i've known people had have more problems with...
This is what i've seen around internet about the most difficult bosses, cuz personaly, maybe we all have problems with different ones...
For example, i have more problems with the Gil turtle than with Neo-Exdeath xD... but i had to put Neo-Exdeath and not the Gil turtle cuz the final boss was considered more difficult than the gil turtle by more people...
So... it's a general view...

Maybe somebody won't choose Omega or Shinryuu... but i don't think so xD...
Maybe i couldn't put them both here xD...

Atmos: He can let u fighting just with one character, and u start to be nervous cuz u know that now is time for the remaining one to be sent to other dimenssion too...
Bahamuth: Well, he is God xD... The King of Dragons, and the more powerful esper, he had to be here...
Stalker: I've seen so much people having problems with this one... maybe he doesn't attack so much, but u can have a long long and really long and exhausting battle if u don't take him seriously...
Omega: Well... it's Omega... what can i say...???
Shinryuu: $€¬&#@!!! it's Shinryuu... !!!
Neo-Exdeath: Like every final boss he has the place his diserve on this kind of poll...

ljkkjlcm9
02-05-2007, 03:19 AM
I typically find my hardest fight to be those 4 damn crystals before you get Krile in your party permanently. At least, hardest unless you use GP Toss. Just because if you try and kill them slowly they massacre you with spells.

THE JACKEL

Jowy
02-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Yeah, the Seal Guardians are a bitch and a half.

rubah
02-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Seal Guardians oh man.

NeoCracker
02-05-2007, 07:17 AM
Definately the damned Crystals. Its not even a contest.

Aqua Mage
02-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh my lord those Seal Guardians turned me emo. :p

Bunny
02-05-2007, 01:24 PM
I typically find my hardest fight to be those 4 damn crystals before you get Krile in your party permanently. At least, hardest unless you use GP Toss. Just because if you try and kill them slowly they massacre you with spells.

THE JACKAL

Yeah, the Seal Guardians are a bitch and a half.

Seal Guardians oh man.

Definately the damned Crystals. Its not even a contest.

Oh my lord those Seal Guardians turned me emo. :p

Crossblades
02-05-2007, 02:19 PM
I always found Bahamut challenging

Zeromus
02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh $%&#@!... i was going to put the four seal crystals cuz i have big problems with those... but i had no information about people with problems with those too =/ ... i thought it was just me...
Now i know i should have included them on this poll too... they surely would have won...

Those four seals were one of the most difficult enemies i found on the game!

Bunny
02-05-2007, 07:22 PM
With the appropriate measures taken, Shinryuu and Omega are pretty easy to defeat. Ex-Death is a joke, as are the other choices. But I'll be damned if I had the battle going smoothly one minute and then boom, death the next. Not pleasant.

Zeromus
02-05-2007, 07:41 PM
We surely should change one of them for the four seals... i should have trusted on my first idea to put them there =/

PuPu
02-05-2007, 08:17 PM
It's obviously Gogo, not counting FFV Advance's optional bosses. I actually wanted to challenge myself and beat him the old-fashioned butt-kicking style. As soon as you got him down to about 33,000 HP, he counters with 3 Meteos in a row. That's right, 3 Meteos. And after that, he can counter all of your attacks with Meteo, and casts 3 spells at a time such as: Whirlwind, Blizzard, Lightning, Blaze, Aqua Rake, Meteo. So he could use Whirlwind to bring your party to critical health, then Blizzard to kill you, and Aqua Rake to kill you even further.

Shinryu and Omega are very hard by the way. Try beating Shinryu without using Dragon Lances + Jump and try beating Omega without using !Sword Bolt3/Spellblade Thundaga + !Sshot/X-Fight.

And also try beating them without casting Stop on Omega and Berserk on Shinryu.

rubah
02-05-2007, 11:20 PM
I fixed the poll.

Frostwake
02-05-2007, 11:46 PM
It's obviously Gogo, not counting FFV Advance's optional bosses. I actually wanted to challenge myself and beat him the old-fashioned butt-kicking style. As soon as you got him down to about 33,000 HP, he counters with 3 Meteos in a row. That's right, 3 Meteos. And after that, he can counter all of your attacks with Meteo, and casts 3 spells at a time such as: Whirlwind, Blizzard, Lightning, Blaze, Aqua Rake, Meteo. So he could use Whirlwind to bring your party to critical health, then Blizzard to kill you, and Aqua Rake to kill you even further.

Shinryu and Omega are very hard by the way. Try beating Shinryu without using Dragon Lances + Jump and try beating Omega without using !Sword Bolt3/Spellblade Thundaga + !Sshot/X-Fight.

And also try beating them without casting Stop on Omega and Berserk on Shinryu.

Exactly, I voted Omega... I dont count Bolt sword + x-fight/sshot OR "stop" to be a fair win.. its as lame as using heros or holy wars in FFVIII Omega

Omega through "legit" means is a PITA! His triple counter after every attack and amazing defense make him hard as heck.. Shinryu is pretty hard without coral rings or dragon lances as well.. hes got some killer attacks.. But I still vote omega simply because you WILL take a beating no matter how good you are

And btw, ITS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to defeat Gogo by using a method other than waiting? I mean... if he mimics every attack of yours, he will always heal the same damage and take the same damage, since he has much more hp you will die first... am I missing something?

PuPu
02-05-2007, 11:56 PM
And btw, ITS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to defeat Gogo by using a method other than waiting? I mean... if he mimics every attack of yours, he will always heal the same damage and take the same damage, since he has much more hp you will die first... am I missing something?

Actually yes. See, if you use a physical attack or a command like Steal on him, he will use ???? to do 9999 damage on you. And if you use magic on him, he counters with either Flare, Holy, or Meteo. Also, like I said, after you get him below 33,000 HP, he will always counter your attacks with Meteo, and he gets to use 3 attacks in one turn. For example he could attack with Whirlwind + Blizzard + Aqua Rake or any other combination. It's possible to actually get his HP down to 0, though it's very hard.

Frostwake
02-06-2007, 12:08 AM

Actually yes. See, if you use a physical attack or a command like Steal on him, he will use ???? to do 9999 damage on you. And if you use magic on him, he counters with either Flare, Holy, or Meteo. Also, like I said, after you get him below 33,000 HP, he will always counter your attacks with Meteo, and he gets to use 3 attacks in one turn. For example he could attack with Whirlwind + Blizzard + Aqua Rake or any other combination. It's possible to actually get his HP down to 0, though it's very hard.

Sounds like a challenge :cool: Maybe with all characters at 9999 hp or something who knows.. hmmmm Ive been planning on going through the game again since its one of my 3 favourite FFs ever.. so I might just try it

SerenadeDS
02-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Hmm, I am working my way in the secret area, but I thoght FFV's Final Boss was easy. Beat him on third try with Level 46 party.

jammi567
02-12-2007, 11:53 PM
None ofthe above, as i'm stuck on the second X-death battle.

SerenadeDS
02-13-2007, 02:15 AM
Just use a Samuri's Zenninage attack for about 3000-5000 damage to all parts of him.

Shin Gouken
02-13-2007, 01:27 PM
My vote goes to omega. Sure he's easy enough once you have figured him out... but so are all bosses. Omega took me the longest to come up with a legitimate strategy (no stop) I put together a strategy which garantees victory everytime so now he falls as quickly as every other boss in the game :)

Mavander
02-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Shinryu and Omega are very hard by the way. Try beating Shinryu without using Dragon Lances + Jump.

Done. I just beated Shinryu on my fourth try (first one was an accident encounter >>) without anything like Dragon Lances and Jump. I used Quick+Throw>Pinwheel with Butz and Faris, Quick+Combine>Dragon Shield with Cara and I had time to cast two times Flare with Lenna using X-Magic. I planned to Mix Dragon Shield on everyone. I had time to do it only on two characters. With Haste2. I'm going for Omega now. Still got about 90 Pinwheels.

Beated Omega. But used Spellblade... I kinda figured it would be easier than Pinwheels... But I'll probably re-run the fight in a moment with Pinwheels this time. If I made it, I'll let you know.

Hmm... Im still working in the secret area, But I think FFV's Final boss was easy... I beat him on my 3rd try. And my party was at LV 46. Maybe I will vote later.......

I've beated him on my 1st try with characters i think 48 lvl except for Lenna, with was at 47. He's easy as hell. It's hard to ose if you have Phoenix and Life2.

The hardest boss? Atomos. That ****er kept on killing my guys with comet and sucking them in. I think he sucked one down before I finally could beat him on my n try. I'm happy that it was the only time he appeared.

boys from the dwarf
02-28-2007, 08:02 AM
I found neo X-death hard but my characters were at level 39-40. i'd imagine he would be easy at 5 or more levels higher. i enjoyed the challenge though even though he took me a long time to beat.

Holy Lancer
03-02-2007, 03:31 AM
Shinryu by far, Seal Guardians lol I pwned them in 2 hits. Everyone but Shinryu is easy.