PDA

View Full Version : Which silver-haired person is the greatest?

Neo-Gamer
02-05-2007, 05:40 AM
A lot of people seem to have different opinions about this, so I thought I would see why and stuff. I like Yazoo the best. He is so cool and awesome, even though he had the most minor role of the silver haired brothers and was the weakest. :D

So, do you like Sephiroth, Jenova, Kadaj, Loz, or Yazoo the best?

Grendal
02-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Loz... oh, baby. Loz can do anything he wants to me. :D

Cezanzo
02-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Sephiroth!

BarelySeeAtAll
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Sephiroth is by far the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its only natural for me to be saying this, and instead of loz doing anything, Sephi can do whatever he wants, like he would need permission....

Dragon Mage
02-09-2007, 12:44 AM
The greatest what? Unless you specify, I can interpret this any way I wish. :D yay. I think that Kadaj is the greatest fool, Yazoo is the greatest at NOT hitting what he's shooting at, Loz is the greatest pansy, Sephiroth is the greatest mama's boy, and Jenova is the greatest fugly thing to ever be found.

crayzee gamr
02-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Loz... oh, baby. Loz can do anything he wants to me. :D

I fully agree.
him or seph (gotta stick wit the classics too).

Marluxiaswife
02-10-2007, 02:03 AM
I would say....Kadaj

atlanteay
02-10-2007, 02:35 AM
Lenneth from valkyrie profile is the greatest silver-haired person!!!

actually sephiroth has to be the greatest in FFAC. He's really scary and his entrance in FF7 freaked me out while Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz were like cry babies on their entrance

Angel Valentine
02-10-2007, 07:20 PM
The only reason I'll say Yazoo is the best, is cause he's pretty.

Other than that, the three of them were pretty much useless. Well, so was Sephiroth.

DarkLadyNyara
02-12-2007, 03:49 AM
The greatest what? Unless you specify, I can interpret this any way I wish. :D yay. I think that Kadaj is the greatest fool, Yazoo is the greatest at NOT hitting what he's shooting at, Loz is the greatest pansy, Sephiroth is the greatest mama's boy, and Jenova is the greatest fugly thing to ever be found.

Wins. :D

Although, if I had to pick, Sephiroth. :p

vorpal blade
02-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Sephiroth's thwe coolest. He wanted to be a planet, man. That's a pretty unique desire right there...

Kadaj would have been cooler, but he, Yazoo, and Loz (especially Loz) are whiney little momma's boys.

Raebus
02-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Okay, your picking sephiroth over someone like kadaj who actually had a personality or more of a personality than a one dimensional villain who only appears during the last moments of the film? Your crazy.

Also, kadaj > All the silver haired people.

Kefka_Almighty
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Really, I thought Kadaj's personality was a lot more one-dimensional then Sephiroth's....

Anyway, I'd have to go with Sephiroth, considering he was an actual threat compared to Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj.

Nominus Experse
02-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Okay, your picking sephiroth over someone like kadaj who actually had a personality or more of a personality than a one dimensional villain who only appears during the last moments of the film? Your crazy.

MOTHER! Mother? MOTHER! Etc... Repeat.
Kadaj was terribly undeveloped, so much so that he seemed a cardboard cutout - one that spoke of becoming something greater, and his undying need for mother, and brandished a double-bladed katana and nothing more. He was a static character, whereas Sephiroth is quite dynamic, and has much more character development and focus.

Kadaj moves the story forward no more than a minor villain that seeks one thing for one sole purpose. Additionally, he attacks Cloud and the others.

He is a device, nothing more, really, whereas Sephiroth was a true character.

And saying that Sephiroth is one-dimensional speaks volumes of both your naivety and inability to properly discern past, current, and future events.

anvil_starsilver
02-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Loz's a crybaby. Kadaj was always talked about mama. Yazoo's like Riku in KH. I would say Sephiroth.

vorpal blade
02-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Sephiroth's got the Masamune, cool clothes and two amazing versions one totally awesome theme song.

Kadaj seems to lead the trio, and has a little more personality than Yazoo (who's pretty much useless) and Loz (the wimpiest of them all).

Sephiroth wanted to follow in Jenova's footsteps and spends most of the game controlling his clones whilst frozen in the Northern Glacier.

Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz sopend most of the movie looking for "Mother" and spend some time controlling a huge army of children (the latter adding a point in their favor)

Kadaj actually get's Jenova's head and turns into a Sephiroth clone, after which he engages in one hell of a fight with Cloud.

Yazoo is a long-haired waste of space, doing nothing of importance and contributing nothing to the story.

Loz has a cool move that renders him invincible as he runs towards his opponent with a sort of taser, both of which are used in a spectacular fight against Tifa. But he's got an odd haircut (but at least it'sdifferenct from the rest) and is a little on the emotional side.

boys from the dwarf
02-25-2007, 07:21 AM
seems as we see a fair bit of sephiroth in the game. hes the most well developed of the silver haired men. i'd also say sephiroths cooler.

you only see a small amount of the other three because its a film and their all pretty underdeveloped. not to critcize the film at all, because they all have abovious personality differences. i find loz he funniest, yazoo a little bit annoying because he usually just says "hm" and kadaj is the obsessed powerful leader.

Mercen-X
03-27-2007, 06:20 PM
So, do you like Sephiroth, Jenova, Kadaj, Loz, or Yazoo the best?

JENOVA! Definitely . . . although I don't remember seeing in AC.

4evarisha
03-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Yazoo because I like his hair lol.

darksword12
03-28-2007, 06:08 AM
Sephiroth. He'll always be the best of them.

Darth Anarcus
03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Sephiroth, of course. The original silver-haired dude. Those other guys were a joke.

Aralith
03-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, Sephiroth. And not because I'm some ridiculous fanboy that gives that as an automatic response. It's because it's true. I mean, by all technical means, Yazoo, Loz, and Kadaj were each only 1/3 Sephiroth. And 2/3 tainted Lifestream. I mean, they weren't even whole people. Kadaj's ability to directly absorb Jenova is evidence of that.

And, by the way, Kadaj's absorbtion (is that a word?) of Jenova's head (the literal translation of the Japanese is of course neck, but I'll just stick with head to avoid confusion) is what turns him into a complete being. He is Kadaj in larval form, then the Jenova cells cause a metamorphosis within him, turning him into the fully grown Sephiroth. Thus, Sephiroth is at least three times better than each Shinentai (Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz).

However, we must remember that Sephiroth is greater than the sum of his parts, thus he is vastly superior to all three Shinentai. Not to mention that Kadaj was an over-emotional teenager, Loz was an absolute cry-baby, and Yazoo was useless. Sephiroth was far above all three of these things. And whoever says that Sephiroth is a one-dimensional villain seriously needs to play that game again.

4evarisha
03-31-2007, 05:13 AM
I also like Sephiroths hair it is so nice.

darksword12
03-31-2007, 05:36 AM
Well, Sephiroth. And not because I'm some ridiculous fanboy that gives that as an automatic response. It's because it's true. I mean, by all technical means, Yazoo, Loz, and Kadaj were each only 1/3 Sephiroth. And 2/3 tainted Lifestream. I mean, they weren't even whole people. Kadaj's ability to directly absorb Jenova is evidence of that.

And, by the way, Kadaj's absorbtion (is that a word?) of Jenova's head (the literal translation of the Japanese is of course neck, but I'll just stick with head to avoid confusion) is what turns him into a complete being. He is Kadaj in larval form, then the Jenova cells cause a metamorphosis within him, turning him into the fully grown Sephiroth. Thus, Sephiroth is at least three times better than each Shinentai (Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz).

However, we must remember that Sephiroth is greater than the sum of his parts, thus he is vastly superior to all three Shinentai. Not to mention that Kadaj was an over-emotional teenager, Loz was an absolute cry-baby, and Yazoo was useless. Sephiroth was far above all three of these things. And whoever says that Sephiroth is a one-dimensional villain seriously needs to play that game again.

Give me a good reason that Sephiroth's being evil. THEN I'll change my opinion.

The one thing I don't like about Sephiroth is that he had no good motivation. He had a reason when he began, but by the end, even he must have known that he wasn't an ancient. With that bit of info, all reason for villainy was gone. He had a goal in mind, but all that was driving him was his lust for power. That takes away a bit too much dimension from Sephiroth, IMO. If I'm wrong in some way, please correct me.

boys from the dwarf
04-01-2007, 09:02 PM
this whole thread has suddenly made me think. isn't it nice how when cloud was doing his mad omnislash he took care not to slash past any of sephiroths hair. it would be kinda funny if sephiroth was hovering up there with messed up clothes and ruined hair before he dissapeared.

realism sucks monkeys.

Ishin Ookami
04-02-2007, 07:52 PM
They all suck.

Sorry, but you know it's true. Posturing Bishie's all four of them without any real motivation. Sephiroth himself is the lame of lame, so he killed a church girl, burned a town, summoned a meteor, then hid in a crater for the rest of the game. So why do people like this guy? I find his entire tantrum after he finds out his heritage is beyond forced. He spends his life being a loyal soldier, and because he finds out that he's actually an alien with better hair, he decides to wipe out all life just to gain power? Yah right there pantene pro V poster boy. Even back in 1997 when this game was hailed as the second coming I thought this guy was pretty bland in comparison to the almighty kefka, and he was even more redundant in the film.

As for the three seph spawns, maybe someday when they get any development as characters in a new game or movie, there will be something to say about them. As they were they were the most banal and redundant of plot devices, just with nice hair.

Rokk
04-08-2007, 08:07 PM
They all suck.
Sephiroth himself is the lame of lame, so he killed a church girl, burned a town, summoned a meteor, then hid in a crater for the rest of the game.

Haha, it is very true... and don't forget he killed a president!

Sam250
04-09-2007, 05:14 PM
They don't suck that much, but i must say that i'm rather found of Yazoo. Hes not a wuss like Loz, he dosn't act like a spoilt child (and indeed be the most single minded obsessive villin ever) like Kadaj, he just has this cool, calculating, silent peronallity, and yet is deadly at the same time.

Sephiroth is actually pretty cool, and i'm not just saying that so i don't anger the fanboys, hes actually a quite developed character. Jeneva wasn't developed, but she didn't need to be, she only needs to be a symbol for catastrophe, which i think is rather clever.

Proxy
08-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Kadaj is real close to Sephiroth in appearance and speed. Perhaps skill?
I dunno. I think I like Kadaj better than Sephy.
The other 2 are just useless.

Psychotic
08-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Jenova has silver hair?

I guess as far as AC goes, Kadaj. But if you're basing this on all of the FFVII media, Sephiroth is king.

sephireland
08-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Hello all,
My first post. And to answer the question it has to be Sephiroth. I thought he was wasted in Advent Children but when he did finally show up, I swear to God the hairs on my neck stood up. Best vid game character ever!!!

Rikushomegirl7
09-28-2007, 07:47 PM
YAZOO!:D

Silver Haired Brothers
10-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Well, I have to go for Sephiroth. But I am kinda pulled to Kadaj. Sephiroth seems more evil though, he hasnt got any feelings in him. Then Kadaj has got style so its hard to choose.