PDA

View Full Version : Quick JP trick..

GenjiSlash
02-05-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm not sure how many people know this but this is a little trick I've learned for quick jp and leveling early in the game. In the beginning of the game, where u first can start fighting at mandalia plains, Go there with a full team of five characters(preferebly at least 1 monk with chakra). Kill off every monster except one chocobo and take the chocobo down to critical health, normally after u do this on the chocobos next turn he will usually use choco cure and then run away. Just chase him and take him to critical over and over again until he corners himself against a wall or rock then surround him with whoever. Have the character that is surrounding the chocobo just concentrate on throwing stones or accumulating. With ur other 4 charcters that arent on the chocobo, put them kinda in a circle around the monk and just start throwing stones at ur monk and when its the monks turn just keep using chakra to heal himself. THIS REALLY WORKS! I did what I described above for about 30-40 minutes and I had thousands of JP for all my characters. Plus I was like level 28 on the 5th story fight of the game!

Gilthanes
02-06-2007, 03:24 PM
You can also equip everyone with Chakra, 1 person with Accumulate or something, and go to the forest in the beginning of game. Surround a black goblin with your 4 chakra characters, make sure you have no reaction abilities, and turn your back to the goblin for each char. Every turn he will spin fist, hitting everyone for dmg. each person chakras while the 5th man just accumulates

Thats my favorite way

Flying Mullet
02-06-2007, 03:48 PM
The easiest way to get JP is:

You have to have a job that has more than one screen of main abilities, like the priest or chemist. Pick an ability, then when the comfirmation pops up, hold the square button and press down. The cursor should move one screen down. Make sure that the cursor is on an ability that you don't have enough points for and is grayed out, then click on confirm. Usually your job points will go to zero, but exit out of that character's ability screen, then go back in and you should have 9999 job points. One word of caution, some choices of grayed out abilities will either take away a small amount of JP or truly zero them out altogether. I don't know which ones they are, but if you check on gamefaqs I know that I saw a table in one of the faqs that lists which abilities to use to get the glitch and which to avoid.