PDA

View Full Version : Why are Squall and Yuffie so easy to beat

Hazzard
02-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Ive always wondered while playing kh2, in the tournaments; why is squall and yuffie so easy to beat. I thought they would make them extra hard like sephiroth, but there just to simple to batter up, that its ridiculous. It even takes me around 1 minute to completely annihilate them.

Markus. D
02-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Don't level so high >.>

Tavrobel
02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Don't level so high >.>

People grind for this game? I was unaware that you needed a button besides X.

Clawsze
02-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Don't level so high >.>

People grind for this game? I was unaware that you needed a button besides X.

And maybe sometimes O but not much.

PuPu
02-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Try fighting Cloud, Leon, Tifa, and Yuffie in the Hades Paradox Cup Round 49 running up to them mashing X and see how far that will get you.

Clawsze
02-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Try fighting Cloud, Leon, Tifa, and Yuffie in the Hades Paradox Cup Round 49 running up to them mashing X and see how far that will get you.

Very far I imagine (no I am not being sarcastic)

McLovin'
02-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Because Squall refuses to use his awesome SeeD skills on you cause he knows you'd die from it. And since when was Yuffie ever good?

PuPu
02-05-2007, 10:06 PM

Have you even done that battle yet?

CelestialStarDust
02-06-2007, 12:39 AM
all you really need is x....and a healing spell...triangle for reaction commands....and thats it.

Markus. D
02-06-2007, 02:46 AM

It's quite a toughy unless you decide to glide (still possible though. just not with Button Mashery)

edit; I ub3red through it because I chose the wands u.u""" I did.

Ashley Schovitz
02-06-2007, 03:18 AM
I didn't realize that Squall and Yufie were in this game I don't ever recall seeing them?

Hazzard
02-06-2007, 05:52 PM
I didn't realize that Squall and Yufie were in this game I don't ever recall seeing them?

Their in the underworld tournaments, and i havent got as far to the battle with leon, tifa, cloud and yuffie yet..cant be bothered to max out everything to level 7

Tavrobel
02-06-2007, 07:54 PM

You actually don't need any button besides X for most of the game. The Tournaments are no different. You just have to time them properly, with the exception of Reaction required battles, such as Hades, and those where jumping is required.

But my expectations of people are far too high. You know. With hitting buttons and seeing what you get. Totally not how life works at all. Or the computer for that matter. Definitely. Sarcasm, too.

PuPu
02-07-2007, 12:20 AM

You actually don't need any button besides X for most of the game. The Tournaments are no different. You just have to time them properly, with the exception of Reaction required battles, such as Hades, and those where jumping is required.

But my expectations of people are far too high. You know. With hitting buttons and seeing what you get. Totally not how life works at all. Or the computer for that matter. Definitely. Sarcasm, too.

I guess I'm not at X-mashing as I thought, since they usually beat me in about 10 seconds when I try to X-Mash in that battle.

Though it might be more likely to win by X-mashing on Normal or Easy Mode.

Tavrobel
02-07-2007, 03:01 AM
I guess I'm not at X-mashing as I thought, since they usually beat me in about 10 seconds when I try to X-Mash in that battle.

Mode matters not.

Dragonface
02-07-2007, 04:56 AM

Mode matters not.

I use Limit/s to kick them in their pants.

PuPu
02-07-2007, 11:47 PM

Mode matters not.

You can't, since in that fight you don't get Donald or Goofy, meaning no Drives, Limits, or Summons.

Unless you used Trinity Limit, then ran around the arena waiting for your MP to restore so you can use it again until you win?

CelestialStarDust
02-07-2007, 11:48 PM

Mode matters not.

and then some.

stalpho slayer
03-28-2007, 03:41 PM
anybody beat sephiroth heh heh heh :)

Ouch!
03-28-2007, 04:42 PM
anybody beat sephiroth heh heh heh :)
You make that sound like its actually a significant accomplishment.

Mercen-X
03-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Because they're Squall and Yuffie.

Dragonface
03-29-2007, 04:09 AM

Mode matters not.

You can't, since in that fight you don't get Donald or Goofy, meaning no Drives, Limits, or Summons.

Unless you used Trinity Limit, then ran around the arena waiting for your MP to restore so you can use it again until you win?

Each cup have their own battle rules;
P&P Cup) Can't use Drive or Summon, but Donald and Goofy will help you and limits are cheaper for MP cost.
C Cup) Can't use Summon or have Donald and Goofy with you, but can use Drive forms without help from Donald and/or Goofy.
T Cup) Same as C cup but Summon and Drive are other way round.
GOF Cup) Normal battle rules until match 10, don't even try to remove the Heartless as they will be replaced.
P P&P Cup) Same as P&P Cup, only harder.
P C Cup) Same as C Cup, only harder.
P T Cup) Same as T Cup, only harder.
P H Cup) Normal battle rules for most of the matchs.