PDA

View Full Version : chocobo forrest or lagoon

Master Vivi
02-06-2007, 12:01 AM
which one gives you the most chocographs?

or is it all the same...

and is there a limit of un found chocographs you can have in your inventory?

like i have 7 chocographs i have not found yet and i havnt found a chocograph in a while.

TheSpoonyBard
02-06-2007, 12:04 AM
You'll need to visit them all to get all the chocographs. Mene will tell you when there are no more chocographs to be found at the moment, then you can move onto the next location.

You'll have to find some of the chocographs before you can uncover any more, mainly the ones that change the chocobo's colour and give him access to other area.

farplaner
02-09-2007, 09:15 AM
I think there are three chocographs in the air garden.

Have you been back to the forest with your mountain chocobo? ...probably so.

Anyway, like endless said, pay attention to the Mene about "you've found all the chocographs here."

And, in case it will help, here are the chgrphs. that increase your abilities:

As they are listed in your inventory

4) healing shore
12) dawn lagoon
14) green plains
20) mist ocean

Of special interest is "mist ocean," which gives you the ability to fly. It can't be obtained until after you get the airship (for story reasons). That might be why you haven't found any chcgrphs. lately.

You can't get to the flying ability, until after you get the airship.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-19-2007, 05:37 PM
You might have to go back to Chocobo Forest after you've dug the lagoon for all it's worth. Digging can get a tad boring so try searching for the treasure, it's good to take a breather sometimes

yOur_final_fantasy
03-03-2007, 05:04 AM
i have a gold chocobo, havent found 4 chocographs.. i think and havent actually found the treasure of one. and obviously to find all the chocogrphs you will need to find chocobo's air garden. but you will need the gold chocobo to get there