PDA

View Full Version : Jobs?

Tyrel1985
02-06-2007, 04:52 AM
OK this is prolly gonna sound like a noob question but i dont care lol.im just past the part where you get the light from the fire crystal and am trying to get off the floating continent.but what im wondering is, is it worth it to change jobs??right now i have a warrior, Black mage, White mage and a theif.but it would seem just such a shame to change their jobs after ive gotten them to like job lvl 20....is it worth it to change jobs everytime a new one coms along??i think i may change the warrior to a knight and my theif to geomancer.but it just seems dumb to change my black and white mages cause i pretty much need them.also will there be more advanced versions of the white and black mages??any advice would be greatly appreciated.:)

thanks in advance
Tyrel

Zeromus_X
02-06-2007, 05:14 AM
Well, you don't have to change every time you recieve a new job, but it helps to change jobs whenever it's convenient. For example, using a Thief where there are many locked doors would be helpful. Many bosses or dungeons may have it so that it's very beneficial to use certain jobs. And of course, advanced versions of the mages and the Warrior are available further along in the game (turning your Warrior into a Knight is advisable, and turning your White Mage into a Devout is also helpful). Otherwise, just experiment with your jobs and have fun, any party combination is effective.

For reference, the White and Black Mages' upgraded Jobs are the Devout and Magus respectively.

Tyrel1985
02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Awesome thanks man...:)