PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Movie???

ChakramsVII
02-06-2007, 01:41 PM
I read on the internet somewhere they are thinking of making Kingdom Hearts into a movie, does anybody have any idea whether it's gonna happen? if they are, when's it gonna be released? Anybody know?

JKTrix
02-06-2007, 04:22 PM
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156046

Nothing announced, just 'reasonable' speculation.

vorpal blade
02-07-2007, 12:40 AM
As long as I get to play a third KH game (not on a handheld) I'll be happy. BVut I think KH is better suited for games rather than a movie.

Frozen Phantom
02-07-2007, 01:57 AM
If they do make a movie, I won't even touch it with a 10-foot pole.

I mean seriously, what can they actually add to the story to make it long enough to do a movie, they would have to recap the series and I would rather play them then have to watch them like a movie :mad2:

Ouch!
02-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Who said the movie would have anything to do with Sora's story? Could be something completely new.

I'd rather SE put its resources to different Kingdom Hearts projects than a movie, but I won't ignore the movie unless I hear it's really, really terrible.

The Mog Ninja
02-08-2007, 12:04 PM
movie sounds good. KH3 including sora, donald and goofy as main characters-even better

Dragonface
02-09-2007, 02:26 AM
Who said the movie would have anything to do with Sora's story? Could be something completely new.

I'd rather SE put its resources to different Kingdom Hearts projects than a movie, but I won't ignore the movie unless I hear it's really, really terrible.

The Movie could be about Xehanort before Ansem The Wise found him.

Mr. Kyusaku
02-09-2007, 02:34 AM
I hope it becomes better than Advent Children. Now that would be something! :D They should make it after KH3 though or whenever they finish the series.

Hazzard
02-10-2007, 09:27 AM
I wouldnt be too keen if they made a movie on KH, and personally i think the chances of it happening are low.
I prefer the game, and i think the story plot would probably be too short for a movie, but they might not even do it based on Sora.
So who knows...