PDA

View Full Version : have you seen the new Rocky film?

chrisfffan
02-06-2007, 06:35 PM
i saw the last Rocky film the other night and i was suprised how good it was maybe thats why i thought it was good because i went into the cinema thinking it was going to be rubbish! anyway the music really makes the films for me and watching it in a cinema is 100 times better its like with Star Wars.

edczxcvbnm
02-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I saw the new Rocky movie and I thought it was great. Time really did the series justice. I thought the credits were great in that they took video of normal people running up the steps and jumping around like Rock.

Excellent for a Rocky movie and great for a normal movie. I wish they had spent a bit more time with going to check out the old gym and hitting the bag around earlier as a type of foreshadowing because the training and fight come out of no where from Rocky's perspective. He got his boxing license but he wanted to do local fights and nothing too big. No training or anything for going back to get the boxing license. Just wish there was a bit more of that but it doesn't detract from the greatness of the movie.

Mike Tyson even has a brief cameo.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-06-2007, 07:37 PM
i havent seen it, is it good?
but when i wa down town with my friend, i was pointing and screaming/chanting "rocky, rocky" when i saw the dvd for other rocky movies!

The Shoeless Hobo
02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
It was fantastic.

chrisfffan
02-06-2007, 10:51 PM
I saw the new Rocky movie and I thought it was great. Time really did the series justice. I thought the credits were great in that they took video of normal people running up the steps and jumping around like Rock.

Excellent for a Rocky movie and great for a normal movie. I wish they had spent a bit more time with going to check out the old gym and hitting the bag around earlier as a type of foreshadowing because the training and fight come out of no where from Rocky's perspective. He got his boxing license but he wanted to do local fights and nothing too big. No training or anything for going back to get the boxing license. Just wish there was a bit more of that but it doesn't detract from the greatness of the movie.

Mike Tyson even has a brief cameo.

i like all of them really even 5 i don’t know why people don’t like that one i think Rockys wife’s death in this film was a big impact even though you didn’t see her alive before it was sad enough and the way he argues with his son was moving.