PDA

View Full Version : I'm sooooo clueless

The Mog Ninja
02-07-2007, 05:44 AM
yeah i know im WAY behind the times but im wondering...is KH CoM coming out for the PS2? and KH2 Final Mix+ or whatever is JP only right? thanks for any info

Tavrobel
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
yeah i know im WAY behind the times but im wondering...is KH CoM coming out for the PS2?

Yes, plans are in the works, but as we know from Starcraft: Ghost, cancellation is possible. Don't hold your breath, unless you can afford to pay for the very fancy funeral.

and KH2 Final Mix+ or whatever is JP only right?

The first one was Japan only, the second one will be just as likely to be Japan only. Unless you can read Japanese, and have a Japanese PS2, and can afford to import said Japanese items, and set it up without blowing up half of your neighborhood like Sodium does when in contact with the air, then by all means, go for it.

thanks for any info

You know, you could have just read the whole slew of OMG KHCOM and OMG KHFM threads in this section.

The Mog Ninja
02-08-2007, 12:01 PM
OMG KHCOM...? and OMG KHFM...!?!?

yeah ok cuz i was all WT and F when my regular service person at EB games said that KH CoM wasnt out yet and i was all WT and F

Dragonface
02-09-2007, 02:22 AM
OMG KHCOM...? and OMG KHFM...!?!?

yeah ok cuz i was all WT and F when my regular service person at EB games said that KH CoM wasnt out yet and i was all WT and F

If they're making of KH:COM(Remix), they more likely make it a 'stand alone' pack for USA & PALs if KH2:FM+ is going only in Japan

Mr. Kyusaku
02-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Yep! They are for sure! I saw pics on www.kh2.uk

The Mog Ninja
02-09-2007, 09:20 AM
so should i get the PS2 remake of KH CoM or the GBA/DS version or both? im thinking both seeing as though i spend my parents money :D

and just to clarify, u guys said there may be a KH FM version coming out to PAL and NTSC or didnt u?