PDA

View Full Version : I need help to fight a boss in chapter 1

Kairi23
02-07-2007, 09:39 PM
hey i am new to final fantcy X-2 and i need help to fight an ancient boss in chapter one but i can't remember the place. can any one help me how to defeat this boss:choc2: :cry:

Renmiri
02-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Ancient boss on chapter 1 ?

That dragon on Wakka's cave ?

Firenjar
02-17-2007, 10:14 AM
hes pretty simple you have to mainly use blizzard

if im thinking of right one

or is it the one in Zanarkand?

KasaiDraco
02-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Change everyone to warrior and level up a bit. That's how I beat him in my first playthrough, for the Zanarkand one. Now I just use Cat Nip.

f f freak
02-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Or you could just level up a black mage a load until they learn the third level spells then blast him with those. I had Paine as a black mage straight away after getting that DS and by the time I got to Zanarkand she was learning Firaga and by the time I got to the boss she had learnt it.

Markus. D
02-19-2007, 02:24 AM
Train a Black Mage and learn the first basic spells. and the spell that allows you to cast faster.

Little Blue
02-19-2007, 07:55 AM
If its the one in Zanarkand, just go do all the chapter 1 sidequests then go to Zanarkand when you're finished. You'll be plenty strong by then.

Yliette
02-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Afterwards you no longer have to worry about Bosses in X-2. Almost all of them are chicken. :cool:

Da5nake
02-20-2007, 01:17 PM
exactly......but it helps a great deal if you have Yuna's Gunner multi-shot strong and Rikku as either the Black Mage or White Mage for support, and Paine with Warrior to do all the breaks that can get through to him/her/it

so it is this how i beat the whole game ^_^ oh and of course i used Thief as Rikku's ^_^

No.78
02-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Just train a little and you'll defeat it by accident...

Markus. D
03-11-2007, 12:09 AM
exactly......but it helps a great deal if you have Yuna's Gunner multi-shot strong and Rikku as either the Black Mage or White Mage for support, and Paine with Warrior to do all the breaks that can get through to him/her/it

so it is this how i beat the whole game ^_^ oh and of course i used Thief as Rikku's ^_^

actually.

if you are having a no death playthrough (or until someone's exp reaches higher than Rikku's).

Rikku is optimal for spamming "On The Level" till the girls reach level 99.

edit: and as for the girls stats. there is no difference when equipless.

edit edit: cept for the specialty spheres. which apart from trainer. are all random per-playthrough.

Da5nake
03-12-2007, 05:06 AM
wow well put then i guess....... damn i miss playing X-2 but i can't ATM my friend has the game since i let her borrow it........ well i never gotten the trainer sphere i never got Paine's special dress sphere i had the chance but i forgot about it.........