PDA

View Full Version : who would win?Ichigo Kurosaki or Kenshin Himura

Reeno the Alchemist
02-08-2007, 12:53 AM
this has been bugging me lately.i would think kenshin because of his batojutsu but then again ichigo is pretty sweet as well

Madame Adequate
02-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Orihime?

Reeno the Alchemist
02-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Orihime doesnt use a sword or i woulda put her on there but then i could of put renji on there too hmmm i dont know i think it would be cool to see kenshin the battosai vs ichigo the soul reaper

vorpal blade
02-08-2007, 10:39 AM
This is a good match!

But I think Kenshin would win because he's actually trained in the Hiten-Mitsurugi style, whereas Ichigo relies on his strength more than brains (from what I've seen).

Venom
02-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Ichigo would win.

NeoCracker
02-08-2007, 12:14 PM
THis isn't much of a contest. Bleach Characters are pretty much super human to an extreme. Not as bad as DBZ, but still. Kenshin, however, is not nearly that powerful. Even though Kenshin is awesome, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Tasura
02-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Orihime doesnt use a sword or i woulda put her on there but then i could of put renji on there too hmmm i dont know i think it would be cool to see kenshin the battosai vs ichigo the Shinigami

Fixed, and Strawberry boy.

Twilight Edge
02-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Orihime doesnt use a sword or i woulda put her on there but then i could of put renji on there too hmmm i dont know i think it would be cool to see kenshin the battosai vs ichigo the Shinigami

Soul Reaper(English) = Shinigami(Japanese) kthx mon. :cool:

C'mon Reeno gal. Shinigami Ichigo is inhuman mon. Kenshin won't stand a chance mon. :(

JKTrix
02-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Well, he said 'Battosai' for Kenshin, so he was shooting for consistency.

But yeah, despite Kenshin's skill, Ichigo's otherworldly (literally) power would easily overwhelm him.

Meat Puppet
02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Let’s go, Ichigo!

Tasura
02-08-2007, 04:03 PM

Soul Reaper(English) = Shinigami(Japanese) kthx mon. :cool:

C'mon Reeno gal. Shinigami Ichigo is inhuman mon. Kenshin won't stand a chance mon. :(

Death God is the more accurate English translation, if she had used that, I wouldn't have fixed it =P.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-08-2007, 09:12 PM
A'yo, so y'all saying if Ichigo wasn't otherworldly, Kenshin would win? Because, honestly, there is a difference between Kenshin The Man Slayer and normal Kenshin. Kenshin The Man Slayer would f*** Ichigo up son!!!:cool:

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Point 1: Shinigami (Death Gods, Soul Reapers, whatever) cannot be hurt by non-zanpakutou.

Point 2: Shinigami cannot be perceived by humans without powerful spirit senses. As such abilities are nonexistent in Himura Kenshin's world, it can be thus postulated that Kenshin cannot see Ichigo.

Point 3: The Shinigami Shunpo (flash step) can exceed anything a standard human can use in terms of movement speed.

Point 4: Ichigo's bankai form is excessively fast, and while Kenshin is extraordinarily quick for a human, he is still a human.

Point 5: Ichigo's hollow form is yet stronger and faster still.

Kenshin loses. Badly.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Point 1: Shinigami (Death Gods, Soul Reapers, whatever) cannot be hurt by non-zanpakutou.

Point 2: Shinigami cannot be perceived by humans without powerful spirit senses. As such abilities are nonexistent in Himura Kenshin's world, it can be thus postulated that Kenshin cannot see Ichigo.

Point 3: The Shinigami Shunpo (flash step) can exceed anything a standard human can use in terms of movement speed.

Point 4: Ichigo's bankai form is excessively fast, and while Kenshin is extraordinarily quick for a human, he is still a human.

Point 5: Ichigo's hollow form is yet stronger and faster still.

Kenshin loses. Badly.

A'yo, then this match isn't fair to begen with!!!:mad2: Who the hell made this forum?!?!:mad2:

Riana
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
In a fair fight Kenshin would win. :D

Tasura
02-09-2007, 03:21 PM

Because without using his Shinigami abilities Ichigo is just a normal teenage kid without a sword.

Twilight Edge
02-09-2007, 04:09 PM

Because without using his Shinigami abilities Ichigo is just a normal teenage kid without a sword.

And then Ichigo would use his 1337 black belt karate skillz to own Kenshin. But by that time, Kenshin would've chopped him into millions of tiny pieces.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-09-2007, 04:23 PM

A fair fight meaning one in which Ichigo doesn't have his abilities? That's not fair, that's skewed in Kenshin's favor.

This is a hideous mismatch. The series are far too different to be matched up properly.

NeoCracker
02-09-2007, 04:53 PM
You want a real challange for Kenshin? Get some the Shadow Master from Samurai Deeper Kyo, whatever his name was. That could be an awesome fight. Or Demon Eyes Kyo.

JKTrix
02-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Y'know what? Buy this game. (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-1u6b-71-9g-49-en-15-ultimate+stars-84-j-70-1d3q.html) Then you can pit Kenshin vs Ichigo all you want. Throw in Goku or Bobobo or Sakata Gintoki for good measure.

BTW, this is one of my absolute favourite DS games. And it's never coming out in English.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-09-2007, 11:23 PM
um yea Beyond the void was totally right damn what the hell is wrong with me?i know all of this but i was just being stupid and thought that up sorry for my rediculous idea x.x because ichigo being a soul reaper kenshin cant touch him XDDD oh man what a stupid thing i have made my apologies.but we can still dream kenshin becomes a soul reaper eh?(and chaos is the key i know its shinigami i just like saying the anime version and the shonen jump comics version "soul reaper" because its easy for this girl who has short term memory (but its strange i can remember any anime thing)for me to remember ;)

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-10-2007, 06:20 AM
It's Behold the Void, not Beyond the Void :p

Anyway, were Kenshin a shinigami, he'd do a lot better. Assuming Kenshin achieves Bankai, he'd win, he's way too skilled for Ichigo to take down in a straight sword fight (Ichigo himself being lacking in all but the simplest of combat techniques).

Riana
02-10-2007, 05:11 PM
A fair fight meaning one in which Ichigo doesn't have his abilities? That's not fair, that's skewed in Kenshin's favor.

This is a hideous mismatch. The series are far too different to be matched up properly.

How is it not fair? O.o;
If you compare them to each other's upbringing, Kenshin would have far more experience than Ichigo. That's why Kenshin would rarse Ichigo's arse.

I totally agree with you with the mismatch idea. They're not even in the same era. :eep:

But, it's all hypothetical. :)