PDA

View Full Version : The Most important Question you'll ever answer

NeoCracker
02-08-2007, 02:04 PM
Have you ever been so mad you could punch a baby?

Grendal
02-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Are you planning to ambush us with with bad nanny videos?

Mirage
02-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes?

Jowy
02-08-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm not one to take my aggression out on innocent beings.

Nominus Experse
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm not one to take my aggression out on innocent beings.
However, Nominus is. He wouldn't even have to be angered to smite a small child, for he loathes them so.

Misfit
02-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Anybody who feels the need to ACTUALLY punch a baby is a sick individual and should be promptly punted off of the edge of the earth.

Nominus Experse
02-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Anybody who feels the need to ACTUALLY punch a baby is a sick individual and should be promptly punted off of the edge of the earth.
What if we only shake them like a bag of Chex mix?

Bunny
02-08-2007, 03:13 PM

You're just jealous because you don't have a baby to punch.

Iceglow
02-08-2007, 03:14 PM
I could seriously throttle my niece and nephews some times and I don't suppose my older 3 nephews count as babies, they're teenagers those 3 I'll kick their asses if they try it and they know it but they're good kids if I tell them they're getting on my nerves they often just cut it out immediately.

My youngest nephew I wanna murder him in his sleep, atleast he'll go to the grave looking innocent, yesterday because there was no teaspoons in the draw in the kitchen for him to eat the yogurt I gave him he slammed the draw breaking the front off and stood there screaming (quoting here so please excuse the profanities even though they will be skulled) "I'm fucked off! Theres no fucking spoons for me to eat this fucking yogurt! Get me a fucking spoon otherwise I'm going to kick you!" he's 4 years old and speaks like that to me, I looked at him and said in the lowest, meanest tone I have ever used on a child "I swear to you now, speak to me like that again and you'll live to regret it but only just" and walked out of the kitchen leaving him there to scream abuse at my mom and sister (his own mom) to get him a spoon.

Meat Puppet
02-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Nope.

Levian
02-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Nope :mog: