PDA

View Full Version : FF notes?

Kita
02-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I have a keyboard, but I cant really play. I dont know how to read sheet music, so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find notes (keys?) to some FF songs?
Or could someone just send some to me?
Is that possible?
I'd really love to learn to play some FF music. So if anyone could help that would be great.
Any songs would be good, but I'm keen on Aeriths Theme and Eyes on Me.
But whatever, you know, I'm happy with what I can get.

Kita
02-10-2007, 04:07 AM
Come on people!
Its not that difficult.

pretty please?

blackmage_nuke
02-10-2007, 09:15 AM
It's possible but very bothersome, learning to read sheet music is your best bet, else you'd just get someone posting GCDEGEDECACD but more longer and making less sense. Try guess what it is, you'll be pleasantly surprised

-

vorpal blade
02-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Eyes On Me, it is!

dragontamer
02-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Dont worry Kita, im not good at reading sheet music either!

on another forum (1000 words sheet) Renmiri gave me the 1000 words piano music.
its beautiful AND easy! the notes on the lines, from bottem to top, are F A C E.

the notes between the lines... i dont know. something like E D F A G.
if a note is above or below the five lines with -,then note marks, it means that it is the number of octaves (an octave is seven notes -from C to C-) above or below, depending on how many - lines there are.

EDIT. this post is almost completly wrong. please ignore me.

vorpal blade
02-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Dont worry Kita, im not good at reading sheet music either!

on another forum (1000 words sheet) Renmiri gave me the 1000 words piano music.
its beautiful AND easy! the notes on the lines, from bottem to top, are F A C E.

the notes between the lines... i dont know. something like E D F A G.
if a note is above or below the five lines with -,then note marks, it means that it is the number of octaves (an octave is seven notes -from C to C-) above or below, depending on how many - lines there are.

um... no.
If you want to know how to read sheet music (and I suggest for your sake that you do), I might be able to scan my notes from my piano class. They should be helpful.

blackmage_nuke
02-17-2007, 08:04 AM
It's E G B D F

Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit

but i suggest you dont remember it that way. It's a good way to start with but when you get in more complicated songs its pretty much useless.

dragontamer
02-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Okay okay. i get the picture.

my memorys terrible.most of that post WAS a guess!

I only realised when i read my piano book the day after. i was like
"Ah, S*&$%"

so just ignore it.

Sorry, guys