PDA

View Full Version : 1 - Raistlin (Now with 35% more Canada-bashing)

Chemical
02-08-2007, 10:14 PM
On a scale of 1 to Raistlin how much of an old crotchity crotch crotch are you?

I rated myself 1/2 a Raistlin. That is ... people younger than me tend to annoy me to no end and desprately make me wonder why people ever have children.... but I stil like going out in public.

XxSephirothxX
02-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Hmm...that depends. If we're just talking about my attitude towards people younger than myself, I'm probably only four. Not even half a Raistlin! Overall, though, I'm probably about a 7. :p

Flying Mullet
02-08-2007, 10:21 PM
I put myself at a 7 as I tend to get annoyed more easily these days.

This would have been a fun poll to include a link to poll responses so we can see how crotchity our members are...

daggertrepe
02-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I am not Raistlin. And quite frankly, I don't care to be Raistlin. :)

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I hate all of you.

*bows* :p

Rye
I approve of this thread. :]

I'm like, 4/10~ of a Raistlin. I have my crotchety thoughts at times and he's my reluctant boyfriend after all, but I'm always telling him off for being so grouchy and mean and making fun of Jojo! >:[!

Yamaneko
I bet Raistlin hates himself for being sixteen years old.

It should actually be "1-Unne". He's the guy that sits with a double barrel shotgun on the porch waiting for the girl scout selling cookies. He's they guy hitting the ceiling with a broomstick telling those "gosh darn kids" to keep their Satan music down.

So on the Unne scale I'm probably four-fifths of an Unne.

Jowy
02-08-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm going to just toss myself in the middle.

Yamaneko
02-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Sounds kinky.

Chemical
02-08-2007, 10:32 PM
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5496/fssavaqa7.gif

QFT

Raistlin's my idol

Vincent, Thunder God
02-08-2007, 10:39 PM
I gave myself only a 1 - Not at all like Raistlin.

To be honest, I find Raistlin a bit of a stuck-up jerk really, and one of those guys who likes to flaunt his knowledge and views and impose them on everybody else with considerable contempt.

So that's why I'm at a 1. I'm don't think I'm like him much at all.

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 10:43 PM

You're only half a year older than me, Yamsy. :p

To be honest, I find Raistlin a bit of a stuck-up jerk really, and one of those guys who likes to flaunt his knowledge and views and impose them on everybody else with considerable contempt.

And yet you are very righteously (nose in the air, I bet) imposing your views concerning me on others, with considerable contempt towards me. Pot, did you just call me black?

Rye
02-08-2007, 10:46 PM

You're only half a year older than me, Yamsy. :p

I think he meant it in mental years, silly. :love:

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, if we're talking about mental years, Yams is all wrinkled and smelly and you're smelly too, though only because you just did something nasty in your diapers.

Yamaneko
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm liking where this thread is going!

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 10:48 PM
You like being wrinkled and smelly? Well, whatever floats your boat.

Yamaneko
02-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Raistlin likes to demean religious nuts because he secretly wants to believe so badly. He's a closet-fundie.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-08-2007, 10:51 PM

And yet you are very righteously (nose in the air, I bet) imposing your views concerning me on others, with considerable contempt towards me. Pot, did you just call me black?

I'm not imposing it on anybody, I'm honestly replying to a thread.

If it had been you talking about me, you'd probably say something like you did in that other thread (this isn't an exact quote, because I'm not going to the trouble of finding the thread, but almost)...

"We all know all Canadians are idiots anyway."

That's imposing. I said what I said without generalizing by prefacing the comment with "We all know."

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Raistlin likes to demean religious nuts because he secretly wants to believe so badly. He's a closet-fundie.

Dammit, you caught me. :(

I'm not imposing it on anybody, I'm honestly replying to a thread.

And that's different than what I do... how?

If it had been you talking about me, you'd probably say something like you did in that other thread (this isn't an exact quote, because I'm not going to the trouble of finding the thread, but almost)...

That's imposing. I said what I said without generalizing by prefacing the comment with "We all know."

what's wrong with that? Canadians are pretty dumb.

Martyr
02-08-2007, 10:57 PM
I said 3.

I was probably lying.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-08-2007, 11:00 PM

Flying Mullet
02-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Pot, did you just call me black?

I find Raistlin a bit of a stuck-up jerk really...
No, he called you a stuck-up jerk. Read people's posts better before you respond you crotchity old man! :roll:

Dr Unne
02-08-2007, 11:02 PM

It should actually be "1-Unne". He's the guy that sits with a double barrel shotgun on the porch waiting for the girl scout selling cookies. He's they guy hitting the ceiling with a broomstick telling those "gosh darn kids" to keep their Satan music down.

So on the Unne scale I'm probably four-fifths of an Unne.

I didn't use a broom. I wrote a letter. :mad2:

I am 0 Raistlin. I am anti-Raistlin. i.e. I'm not wrong all the time, for one thing.

I couldn't agree more. Ticks me off, he does. If he were my child I'd give him what-for.

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't understand your point, Vincent TG. Are you suggesting that Canadians aren't, in fact, dumb? You need to provide sources for that assertion; all the studies I've seen indicate the opposite.

No, he called you a stuck-up jerk. Read people's posts better before you respond you crotchity old man!

No one asked you! :mad2:

I am 0 Raistlin. I am anti-Raistlin. i.e. I'm not wrong all the time, for one thing.

Oh, I do love your sweet talk, Unnsey-buns. :love:

Dr Unne
02-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I don't understand your point, Vincent TG. Are you suggesting that Canadians aren't, in fact, dumb? You need to provide sources for that assertion; all the studies I've seen indicate the latter.

Strawman.

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
That's not even a strawman. :p You're losing your touch, old man. Senility setting in?

Psychotic
02-08-2007, 11:12 PM
I sometimes like to pretend I'm Raistlin while wearing women's underwear. What does that make me on the scale?

Yamaneko
02-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Raistlin.

Rye
02-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Definitely Raistlin. Bonus Raistlin points if they were Jojo's undies.

Flying Mullet
02-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Definitely Raistlin. Bonus Raistlin points if they were Jojo's undies.
Dangit Rye, you just made me spit my water on my monitor! :pinkelephant:

Psychotic
02-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Just in theory, would I get more points if they were Jojo's undies and they had peculiar green stains on them? Just in theory. :shifty:

Old Manus
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I voted six, because I thought that would be the only one with 0 votes. I was right :ezpimp:

Vincent, Thunder God
02-08-2007, 11:27 PM
I don't understand your point, Vincent TG. Are you suggesting that Canadians aren't, in fact, dumb? You need to provide sources for that assertion; all the studies I've seen indicate the latter.

:rolleyes2 Oh it's already patently, blatently obvious I don't think Canadians are dumb, and you know it.

If you get past your ego for a second, you'll realize what I meant by letting your comment speak for itself.

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Ok, now that you've expressed your opinion, do you have any evidence for it? I have yet to see any.

And I don't understand what my ego has to do with Canadians being dumb.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-08-2007, 11:33 PM

:rolleyes2 Oh it's already patently, blatently obvious I don't think Canadians are dumb, and you know it.

If you get past your ego for a second, you'll realize what I meant by letting your comment speak for itself.

Ok, now that you've expressed your opinion, do you have any evidence for it? I have yet to see any.

If you don't get the subtle point of me letting your comment speak for itself, then you really have no clue after all.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Erdrick Holmes
02-08-2007, 11:34 PM
I'm 0% like Raistlin. I'm not a skinny little jerk who calls people wrong for having a different opinion than me and who likes other games besides Suikoden II.

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 11:34 PM
EDIT: To Vincent, TG:

Didn't you say something about regarding people with "considerable contempt" and sounding stuck-up was a bad thing? Or did I just imagine that? =o

Also, you have yet to provide any evidence for your baseless assertion of Canadians not being dumb!

And Joel: you do, in fact, call people wrong for having a different opinion than you. See: every GTA thread in the GG forum. Oh snap!

Erdrick Holmes
02-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Yeah, just for games, you call people wrong for having a different opinion than you on <b>everything else.</b>

Vincent, Thunder God
02-08-2007, 11:39 PM
EDIT: To Vincent, TG:

Didn't you say something about regarding people with "considerable contempt" and sounding stuck-up was a bad thing? Or did I just imagine that? =o

Also, you have yet to provide any evidence for your baseless assertion of Canadians not being dumb!

And you think that a sweeping generalization of over 32 million people sounds like it has less contempt than my comment on one person...???? :eep:

Levian
02-08-2007, 11:40 PM
When I wake up I'm Raistlin, and then my Raistlinity slowly decreases throughout the day, depending on the weather often, and when I go to bed I'm usually not Raistlin.

Rye
02-08-2007, 11:41 PM
When I wake up I'm Raistlin, and then my Raistlinity slowly decreases throughout the day, depending on the weather often, and when I go to bed I'm usually not Raistlin.

How do you restore your Raistlinity? ;D ;D

Levian
02-08-2007, 11:42 PM
You mean how I increase it? Stepping in dog poop, running out of toilet paper, etc.

Decreasing = Pizza

Raistlin
02-08-2007, 11:42 PM
EDIT: To Joel:

Yeah, just for games, you call people wrong for having a different opinion than you on everything else.
Ok, class, listen up: this is a perfect example of the No True Scotsman fallacy, aka "moving the goal post." Joel tried to say I say everyone but me is wrong on certain issues (and he did not specify what issues, making it a baseless claim to begin with), and then when I rebutted with an example of him doing that EXACT thing on numerous occasions, he shifted the requirements. Classic. I haven't seen such a perfect No True Scostman in at least a couple of weeks.

Oh, and it's also a really good example of hypocrisy, though we see that all the time.

Um... ok, class dismissed!

Now, to Vincent:

And you think that a sweeping generalization of over 32 million people sounds like it has less contempt than my comment on one person...????

Oh no, but since you criticized me for my contempt, it's interesting to see you doing the same. Isn't it?

Also: <a href="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm">sarcasm</a>. Hopefully you learned something from this thread.

Old Manus
02-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Flame war begin

Yamaneko
02-08-2007, 11:43 PM
He has dreams where he's always wrong.

Rye
02-08-2007, 11:48 PM
You guys are all going about it wrong anyway, sillies! Insulting Raist just pleases him. If you really want to bother him, then you basically have to mention various scenarios of him being all affectionate & lovin' with the menfolk. Especially if it involves Huxley and tentacles. Trust me, it works every time.

Well, that, or be me. :jess:

Leeza
02-08-2007, 11:57 PM
This dumb Canadian is nothing at all like Raistlin. :)

oddler
02-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Technically, on a scale of 1 to 10, a 5.5 would be half a Raistlin.

I'd vote for that if it was an option. :(

Flying Mullet
02-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Technically, on a scale of 1 to 10, a 5.5 would be half a Raistlin.

I'd vote for that if it was an option. :(
There will be no fence-sitters!

GooeyToast
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
I'd say my Raistlinity is about a 9. I shall carry the torch of reason, once Raistlin is old and feeble, sitting in his rocking chair shooting at school children. I look forward to the day.

Rye
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
You mean how I increase it? Stepping in dog poop, running out of toilet paper, etc.

Decreasing = Pizza

Pizza definitely does decrease your Raistlinity, because he likes really gross FAKE pizza like Dominos, and people in Norway are too pure to eat that gross stuff, so they eat the proper flat crust pizza of motherland Italy. :bigsmile:

oddler
02-09-2007, 12:06 AM

Decreasing = Pizza

Pizza definitely does decrease your Raistlinity, because Raistlin likes really gross FAKE pizza like Dominos, and people in Norway are too pure to eat that gross stuff, so they eat the proper flat crust pizza of motherland Italy. :bigsmile:

If that's true, then maybe I really am more of a 6 or 7. What's wrong with fake food?

Erdrick Holmes
02-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Also try not giving a damn about what people think, that's the most anti-Raistlin thing I can think of.

Vikeve
02-09-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm not at all like Raistlin.:(

fire_of_avalon
02-09-2007, 12:08 AM
God I just want to kill you all so bad right now.

Also Joel, Vincent TG and Raistlin shut the hell up. You hurt my brains.

Psychotic
02-09-2007, 12:09 AM
I shall carry the torch of reason, once Raistlin is old and feeble, sitting in his rocking chair shooting at school children. I look forward to the day.Are you posting through some sort of time distortion? Perhaps your words are being telegrammed from 1850, the days of Raistlin's youth.

Tavrobel
02-09-2007, 12:09 AM
You all annoy me. Raistlin, too.

GooeyToast
02-09-2007, 12:11 AM
I shall carry the torch of reason, once Raistlin is old and feeble, sitting in his rocking chair shooting at school children. I look forward to the day.Are you posting through some sort of time distortion? Perhaps your words are being telegrammed from 1850, the days of Raistlin's youth.

It is my time already then? Well, that is excellent indeed.

Rye
02-09-2007, 12:13 AM

Yeah, seriously. I would say that it's almost a creepy Anna Nicole Smith type thing, but that joke's inappropriate now. :cry:

Iceglow
02-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm like 4 on the Raistlin scale but only because I like Domino's Pizza. I prefer Pizza Express (which Rye is as close to a proper pizza as you can get in the uk) However I settle for Domino's easily.

Behold the Void
02-09-2007, 12:30 AM
I've not paid enough attention to Raistlin to ever be able to appropriately judge :D

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Joel just never gives up, does he? Aw, his perserverence in the face of being proven wrong is just so cute. *cheek pinch*

I love you too, foa. :love:

And why do so many people think they're a lot like me? You are all inferior.

EDIT: BtV: *paid. You'd think MODS would know how to spell. pfft.

Erdrick Holmes
02-09-2007, 12:32 AM
You still haven't proven me <i>wrong</i> on Jack Squat. I'd try to see things from your perspective but I can't stick my head that far up my ass.

Behold the Void
02-09-2007, 12:34 AM
Joel, your open hostility belligerence towards several members is starting to wear on me. Stop. Now. That is not a request.

oddler
02-09-2007, 12:35 AM

Payed isn't incorrect; it's only obsolete. :)

Bunny
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
I hate all of you.

*bows* :p

After this I have decided that I am, on a scale of one to Raistlin, Raistlin.

Erdrick Holmes
02-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Joel, your open hostility belligerence towards several members is starting to wear on me. Stop. Now. That is not a request.

Tell that to Raist and I will.

Behold the Void
02-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Joel just never gives up, does he? Aw, his perserverence in the face of being proven wrong is just so cute. *cheek pinch*

I love you too, foa. :love:

And why do so many people think they're a lot like me? You are all inferior.

Quiet you, before I beat you to death with my journalism notebook.

Shlup
02-09-2007, 12:39 AM
He's sixteen and a half now.

Yamaneko
02-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Tell that to Raist and I will.
Fine! If you want to act like that you just won't be able to go out today and play with the other boys and girls in the sandbox and on the monkey bars, mister!

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Shlup: Well at least I'm not a FATTY! :mad2:

I'm also 19 1/2. Only 3 years off. Maybe your kindergarten students can teach you how to add.

oddler
02-09-2007, 12:46 AM
If Dr Unne is the opposite of Raistlin, then shouldn't the scale be from Unne to Raistlin?

Freya
02-09-2007, 12:49 AM
I think i'm half raistlin but only because I'm loving and caring individual JUST LIKE HIM! I love to contradict everything anyone has to say about me that could possibly hurt my ego. Even if it's just a small chance.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 12:52 AM
If Dr Unne is the opposite of Raistlin, then shouldn't the scale be from Unne to Raistlin?

Unne is a 9.6 Raistlin himself. :D

I think i'm half raistlin but only because I'm loving and caring individual JUST LIKE HIM! I love to contradict everything anyone has to say about me that could possibly hurt my ego. Even if it's just a small chance.

You're.. calling me loving and caring?

I have feelings too, y'know. :cry:

DocFrance
02-09-2007, 12:56 AM
You can't measure me in terms of Raistlin. It would be like measuring weight in terms of distance.

Freya
02-09-2007, 12:57 AM
You're.. calling me loving and caring?

I have feelings too, y'know. :cry:

You love to hate don't you? Don't anwser that, obviously you do through out this thread.

Tavrobel
02-09-2007, 12:58 AM

This explains your incredible disdain for trees, especially those of the fictional type.

Shlup
02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Joel, go put a red chip by your name. You owe me one minute of your recess for being rude to your friends. Now go and finish counting the painted beans.

Shlup: Well at least I'm not a FATTY! :mad2:

I'm also 19 1/2. Only 3 years off. Maybe your kindergarten students can teach you how to add.

You have been officially downgraded to twelve.

oddler
02-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Unne is a 9.6 Raistlin himself. :D

I'll have to ask him. :tongue:

Iceglow
02-09-2007, 01:01 AM
I'd have thought he was more 10 Shlup but then I could be wrong, you're the kindegarten teacher.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 01:02 AM
You have been officially downgraded to twelve.

Sorry, Shlup, but even though you like to "play" with the little boys, doesn't mean I'll let you molest me just because you pretend that I'm twelve.

Shlup
02-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Fine, but you still have to wear the costume.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 01:26 AM
The stripper costume you bought me? I told you, Shlup, I won't do that for you! I know you've been desperate for some Raist-action ever since you scheduled your wedding on my birthday, but no means no!

Shlup
02-09-2007, 01:39 AM
I meant the bear costume. I think Yams kept the stipper costume 'cause I haven't seen it since last time I caught him climbing out my window at 3:00am.

Rye
02-09-2007, 01:40 AM
The stripper costume you bought me? I told you, Shlup, I won't do that for you! I know you've been desperate for some Raist-action ever since you scheduled your wedding on my birthday, but no means no!

Don't flatter yourself, silly Wes. :p

oddler
02-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Since when do stippers have costumes? Most of them are naked, right?

Bunny
02-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Not at the beginning. Thus the name "stripper".

Rye
02-09-2007, 01:47 AM
But Odd Eye, my dear, what do they wear before the strip? You know, the strippers who are like "'AAAAY LADIES, IS THERE A FIRE IN HERE, OR IS IT JUST IN MY PANTS ;D ;D" and he strips out of his fake fireman outfit and he shows everyone his "hose." D:

Iceglow
02-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Rye that sounds/looks like you know from having gone to many ladies nights....

Chemical
02-09-2007, 02:59 AM

I better be an exception to this rule you baboon humping mongloid otherwise I'll give you one more thing to be anal about. (Namely my foot in your ass).

<!--
http://www.gummbah.nl/media/English/Blah%20blah%20blah%20FC.jpg-->

*snip*

And clearly they're missing the line where TG admits he wishes he was Raistlin.

fire_of_avalon
02-09-2007, 03:01 AM
I have thought about this long and hard and penis-like. Here is what I have come up with.

I am nice.
I am warm and cuddly.
I am way hot.
I am a good person.

I am the farthest thing from Raistlin that exists. Please to be making an area for me on the scale.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 03:08 AM
You don't even know what I look like, foa! You're just in denial. :rolleyes2

The farthest thing from me that exists would have to be... cloud No.9. That is 0-Raistlin.

XxSephirothxX
02-09-2007, 03:19 AM
You're only six months older than me, Raist? Unless you're like the guy I know who's 19 and getting his Ph. D., you act way to intellectual for a sophomore. Actually, that guy's a humongous douchebag, anyway. Nevermind. :smash:

NINJA_Ryu
02-09-2007, 03:23 AM
I like you Raist ^^

And really, I like pretty much all the other debaters too, cept the ones who shout and whine with no support.

But not you Raist and other good debaters, you guys just like beating a dead horse until its nice and flattenedlike.

and lastly Raist, may your days of crotchety and self assurance *cough*egoism*cough*never end! *applause*

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 03:25 AM
Unless you're like the guy I know who's 19 and getting his Ph. D., you act way to intellectual for a sophomore. Actually, that guy's a humongous douchebag, anyway.

MY SOULMATE

XxSephirothxX
02-09-2007, 03:28 AM
You would love him. He graduated from college at the age of 17, thinks he knows everything (and is right all too often), and would rather study amphibians than associate with people any day. His only friend? His biology professor. :D

On the 1 to Raistlin scale, I think he might be a Raistlin and a half.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-09-2007, 03:31 AM

I better be an exception to this rule you baboon humping mongloid otherwise I'll give you one more thing to be anal about. (Namely my foot in your ass).

-->And clearly they're missing the line where TG admits he wishes he was Raistlin.

Oh dear Lord I hope that part was satire.

We "dumb" Canadians have to stand together you know.

Hambone
02-09-2007, 03:39 AM
3. Just like my age. :bigsmile:

oddler
02-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Hmm. I still haven't voted. I keep going back to about a 4. Works for me.

And I know my comment about the strippers made no sense. >.> Don't laugh at me.
I mean, do laugh at me.
Bah... Damn it.

Shlup
02-09-2007, 04:29 AM
...you act way to intellectual for a sophomore.

Key word here being "act."

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 04:52 AM
Shlup has tried to be so close to me and knows me so well. :love:

In fact, she has gotten so close to me before that I had to tell her to move because I couldn't fit on the sofa with her already there. What a fatty.

fire_of_avalon
02-09-2007, 05:08 AM
You don't even know what I look like, foa! You're just in denial. :rolleyes2

Yes I do. That was a public LJ post, and I am a bona fide LJ stalker. I've also seen pictures of you in Lynxie's LJ. Because I am a winner.

And way, way, way hooter. I mean hotter. I mean both!

Yamaneko
02-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Wesley pictures are good for a laugh and then an immediate hurling.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Oh, I know you both can't stop yourselves from drooling over pictures of me shirtless. :D

Yamaneko
02-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Yes, drooling from the excess vomit in my mouth.

Madonna
02-09-2007, 05:55 AM
Weasley and I are close like this. If you did not see the gesture I just made, it involved two of my fingers crossing with one another, almost as if they were making out. Awesome people tend to gravitate towards one another.

Bunny
02-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Weasley and I are close like this. If you did not see the gesture I just made, it involved two of my fingers crossing with one another, almost as if they were making out. Awesome people tend to gravitate towards one another.

I read this post and the only thing I could think of was the two of you making out.

Gimme five minutes.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Is that all the time you take? Your girlfriend must not be very pleased with your performance.

Bunny
02-09-2007, 06:26 AM
What? I needed a snack. Doesn't take that long to reheat pizza.

oddler
02-09-2007, 06:47 AM
What the hell? I saw the new extended thread title and I came running for some good laughs.
You're slacking, Raistlin.

Madame Adequate
02-09-2007, 07:19 AM
I'm not entirely sure where I fall. I'm worried that I may be over-estimating my Raistness because of my love for him and idolizing desire to be just like him. :(

I'm going to go with Eight, though :jess:

Rase
02-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Probably a zero, but since that's not an option I'll go with one.

Endless
02-09-2007, 08:06 AM

Asinus asinum fricat.

:D

rubah
02-09-2007, 08:10 AM
I said a 3, because while I definitely think I know better than some people, at least I'm pretty.

Madonna
02-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Yes I do. That was a public LJ post, and I am a bona fide LJ stalker. I've also seen pictures of you in Lynxie's LJ. Because I am a winner.I find it funny that in that set of photos, there are more photos of Weasley than there are of me.

Asinus asinum fricat.

:DYou would know best, so do not get upset when I jump onto the wagon!

Cz
02-09-2007, 09:41 AM
I put myself down as half a Raistlin, if only because many of the 'young people' who annoy me are actually older than I am. However, aside from my distaste for youth, I should like to think that I am unlike Raist in every other way.

Rye
02-09-2007, 11:10 AM

You guys didn't stop at making out though... ;__; Woe is me.

Quindiana Jones
02-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I would say 10 because I do hate all of you, but I don't ever want to be classified as Raistlin.

EDIT: I can't be arsed to read all the pages. Has anyone made a crotch itchiness/Raistlin has crabs joke yet?

Madame Adequate
02-09-2007, 12:10 PM
I would say 10 because I do hate all of you, but I don't ever want to be classified as Raistlin.

EDIT: I can't be arsed to read all the pages. Has anyone made a crotch itchiness/Raistlin has crabs joke yet?

I'm not really sure it's worth making such a joke - or any kind of comment - when it's such obvious and widespread knowledge?

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 02:45 PM
And you guys wonder why I hate you.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I am posting in this thread because Raistlin linked me to it!

CimminyCricket
02-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Raisltin seems like a nice person. I haven't seen him be 'mean' to one person that hadn't started it. Quit picking on people! >:c(

Jojee
02-09-2007, 03:58 PM
This thread is gross. Raistlin is definitely a stuck up meany poo head and he needs to stay away from my underwear drawer :( I am like a -500 Raistlin, I'm actually cool ^_^;;

Flying Mullet
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM
I am like a -500 Raistlin
http://humanities.byu.edu/elc/student/idioms/proverbs/images/opposites_attact.jpg

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Jojo is, in fact, the exact opposite of me. She's a dumb twerp and a freak who had to, in fact, sit on a pillow when she was learning to drive in order to see over the steering wheel, and she still looks 10-years-old. She also looks like an alien and is very uncool. More like yucky lukewarm.

Jojee
02-09-2007, 04:07 PM
That's a really scary picture. XD But it's not true.

Edit: Raistlin IS like 10 years old, he's like one of those super deformed wrinkly kids who look like they're an old man D:< And acts like one too, in all aspects, especially the *ahem* more private ones. And what's a yucky lukewarm? XD You're like a yucky Raistlinworm. :</>D

CimminyCricket
02-09-2007, 04:07 PM
I am like a -500 Raistlin
http://humanities.byu.edu/elc/student/idioms/proverbs/images/opposites_attact.jpg

lmto, please tell me you didn't just do that yourself only so that you could post it here.

Madonna
02-09-2007, 04:12 PM
WATCH OUT, IT IS RAISTLIN'S CROTCH!

http://www.akusui.net/_lynxoma/_photo/mdtrip-oct06_10.jpg

All right, we can close this thread now.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 04:15 PM
And what's a yucky lukewarm? XD You're like a yucky Raistlinworm. :</>D

ahahaha, see, Jojo is dumb. :rolleyes2

Flying Mullet
02-09-2007, 04:17 PM
lmto, please tell me you didn't just do that yourself only so that you could post it here.
xD

No, I found it on an image search.

CimminyCricket
02-09-2007, 04:22 PM
xD

No, I found it on an image search.

Lol nice, although I was secrety hoping you had drawn it yourself simply for comedic value.

Flying Mullet
02-09-2007, 04:31 PM
I thought about it, but this picture fits perfectly, it has Jojo as the skinny boy and Raistlin as the fat lady.

Rye
02-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Jojo is, in fact, the exact opposite of me. She's a dumb twerp and a freak who had to, in fact, sit on a pillow when she was learning to drive in order to see over the steering wheel, and she still looks 10-years-old. She also looks like an alien and is very uncool. More like yucky lukewarm.

HEY HEY HEY. >:[ I might have to sit on a pillow in Driver's Ed, so hux off.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-09-2007, 08:05 PM
What I find quite amazing is that Raistlin actually has asked me to provide evidence that all Canadians aren't dumb, when all he has is his opinion to back him up in this beleif of his that all Canadians are idiots.

You want some evidence Raist? Provide your own first, since you were the one who first brought up this bizarre view.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Perhaps I was too subtle with the link to dictionary.com's definition page on the word "sarcasm."

Vincent, Thunder God
02-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Perhaps I was too subtle with the link to dictionary.com's definition page on the word "sarcasm."

That's quite an easy defense to make, but after debating this for so long it's a rather weak thing to fall back on.

Besides, if anything it would be a satire, since you would have been making fun of your own usual contempt.

Raistlin
02-09-2007, 09:00 PM
<a href="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gullible">Maybe this one will work better.</a>

Fatal Impurity
02-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Your rather stuck up and egotistical for someone who has his brains firmly lodged inside his nutsack...where they beg to released and used for good...but way too stuck up your ass to ever consider releasing the poor fellows...

Teek
02-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Damn, where did all the :skull::skull::skull::skull:head Canadians come from?

Anyway, going back to the REAL WORLD

I think I'm only half the man Raistlin is. :)

Rye
02-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Your rather stuck up and egotistical for someone who has his brains firmly lodged inside his nutsack...where they beg to released and used for good...but way too stuck up your ass to ever consider releasing the poor fellows...

Wh... what? D:

Araciel
02-09-2007, 10:05 PM
we'll i'd like to say i'm not at all like raistlin, but if i have to choose my 'crotchitiness' out of ten i'd say 2 or 3...so i'll pick 3

nik0tine
02-09-2007, 10:38 PM
I am posting in this thread because Raistlin linked me to it!
AZ represent!

oddler
02-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Arrogant buds will eventually bloom into better flowers.

Let's all watch and see.

EDIT: B.S., nik! Now my joke makes no sense. :mad2:

Flying Mullet
02-09-2007, 10:44 PM
EDIT: B.S., nik! Now my joke makes no sense. :mad2:
Sure, blame it on nik. :p

oddler
02-09-2007, 10:45 PM
I'll just blame it on Raistlin. :D

B.S., Raistlin!

Madame Adequate
02-10-2007, 12:44 AM

That's quite an easy defense to make, but after debating this for so long it's a rather weak thing to fall back on.

Besides, if anything it would be a satire, since you would have been making fun of your own usual contempt.

No, really, Raistlin will go much, much further than this to wind someone up. Trust me, you're getting off easy that he's only slightly pwnd you.

Rye
02-10-2007, 12:46 AM
All he DOES is try to wind me up and get me angry. He's such a PEST of a bf. >:[

Madame Adequate
02-10-2007, 12:48 AM
All he DOES is try to wind me up and get me angry. He's such a PEST of a bf. >:[

And I just play the two of you off against each other :D

Raistlin
02-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Actually you've typically just agreed with me that she is insane and depraved.

And only "slightly pwnd"? That link to the dictionary.com page on "gullible" was utter "pwnage."

Madame Adequate
02-10-2007, 01:00 AM
And only "slightly pwnd"? That link to the dictionary.com page on "gullible" was utter "pwnage."

Compared to how you school fundies and commies, no it wasn't. :p

Don't make me get Frenchie.

Giga Guess
02-10-2007, 01:04 AM
A 3. I can get pretty cranky sometimes, but nowhere near the sheer unadulterated force that Raist can achieve.

fire_of_avalon
02-10-2007, 01:24 AM
omegaweapon2005, I don't care what you think. That is NOT how you talk to someone on these forums. Don't do it again.

Do you see what you people cause? Jesus H. Baldheaded Christ on a motorcycle.

Raistlin
02-10-2007, 01:28 AM
I think we should blame those dumb Canadians.

Rye
02-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Jesus H. Baldheaded Christ on a motorcycle.

The way foa talks is hawt. <3

It's always Wesley's fault. He's the instigator. He's the little kid with the cowlick that always starts everything and does naughtiness, then he makes a cute little innocent face like IT WASN'T MEEEEEE to all the adults. >:[

Giga Guess
02-10-2007, 01:31 AM
I think we should blame those dumb Canadians.

*SMACK!*

oddler
02-10-2007, 01:48 AM
With every post I see in this topic, my ability to be an old crotchity crotch crotch seems to increase.

Endless
02-10-2007, 09:28 AM

Don't make me get Frenchie.

Someone asked for me?

Madonna
02-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Yes,

http://www.akusui.net/_lynxoma/frenchie_prinny-esque.gif

Madame Adequate
02-10-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm not sure what just happened, but I think the awesome hit me so hard I fell off the internets.

Aqua Mage
02-10-2007, 11:07 AM
I vote myself a 3. I'm not nearly as cranky as Raistlin. Or nearly as awesome. *cough*

Rye
02-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Yes,

I'm not sure what just happened, but I think the awesome hit me so hard I fell off the internets.

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. <3

Fatal Impurity
02-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Im vaguely confused as to what the hell is going on here...

Giga Guess
02-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Im vaguely confused as to what the hell is going on here...

An inside joke with the Chin Patrol. Jessart.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Jesus H. Baldheaded Christ on a motorcycle.

Foa, did you just create a new version of the thing I say as an ultimate sign of anger and frustration, "Jesus H Christ on a smurfing pogo stick?" :greenie:

I posted that in a thread a while back about swearing or some such. Or did you come up with that one yourself? :)

fire_of_avalon
02-10-2007, 05:00 PM
It's an amalgamation of the various Jesus Christ swears I've heard. Separately, they're:

Jesus H. Christ!
Jesus Bald-headed Christ!
Jesus Christ on a Motorcylce!

Another one I says sometimes is Jesus jumped up a Bullfrog Christ. That one comes from "Jesus Jiminiy Jumped Up Christ!" and because I like bullfrogs. I like the pogo stick one, though. xD

Vincent, Thunder God
02-10-2007, 05:15 PM
It's an amalgamation of the various Jesus Christ swears I've heard. Separately, they're:

Jesus H. Christ!
Jesus Bald-headed Christ!
Jesus Christ on a Motorcylce!

Another one I says sometimes is Jesus jumped up a Bullfrog Christ. That one comes from "Jesus Jiminiy Jumped Up Christ!" and because I like bullfrogs. I like the pogo stick one, though. xD

*laughs*

Your combination is quite good as well. It's interesting how many people have different variations of "Jesus H. Christ." :exdee: :lol:

Raistlin
02-10-2007, 05:17 PM
A friend of mine in high school said "Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick." He also said another one commonly which I remember thinking was better, but I can't remember what it was now. Ah well.

Quindiana Jones
02-10-2007, 07:20 PM
This thread reminds me of the time I DIED OF SELF-HATRED.

Why do I keep coming back here? :crying:

Endless
02-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Yes,

Well, I'm here,

http://airelle.info/bou.jpg

Your combination is quite good as well. It's interesting how many people have different variations of "Jesus H. Christ." :exdee: :lol:

I've seen:
Jesus christ on a monorail
Jesus christ on a moped
Jesus christ on a crutch

Agrias
02-10-2007, 07:47 PM
i only get mad when people make me mad...but...i'm in canada...:(

I'M GREEK! ...but i'm in canada :(

oh noes! -prepares for the bashing-

oddler
02-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Jesus' middle name should be changed to Raistlin.

Because I said so.

Old Manus
02-10-2007, 08:19 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Understand-Bunny_(Pancake).jpg

Jowy
02-10-2007, 08:32 PM
It's depressing that Oolong the Rabbit passed away :(

Madame Adequate
02-10-2007, 08:41 PM
We're on page 2, Manus the Welshman.

Jesus on a monorail = teh wins.

No.78
02-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Who's Raistlin?

._.

Leeza
02-10-2007, 10:25 PM
...and on that note, it's time to close.