PDA

View Full Version : We're all going on a Summer Holiday!

Jess
02-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Are you going on holiday this year? When? Where? Who are you going with? What will you do?

I'm going to Bulgaria with my boyfriend and 11 other friends for a week in August. We will spend the time relaxing, on the beach, doing sports and playing games, sleeping, eating and mainly, going out clubbing and to bars. We chose Bulgaria because it has just been recognised for its bars and clubs and also because of how cheap things are there, for example, £1 for a pint of beer, £2 for a bottle of house wine, £7 for a 3 course meal. I can't wait! :jess:

I also hope to go on holiday with just my boyfriend for 4 weeks to France in July, if I can get the money together. We will go sight seeing, eat at lots of different places, and generally just spend some us time together. He has to go anyway, because it is part of his University course to visit France for 4 weeks, so it'd be nice if I could go with him so we could have a holiday for just us two!

GO!

Freya
02-09-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm goign to various places in Germany, Italy, and France in july. The problem is I still need to get my passport but I can't find my birth certificate.:mad:

escobert
02-09-2007, 01:28 AM
My step dad and mom purchased a camp on a lake in New Hampshire so we'll be going there this summer.

Leeza
02-09-2007, 01:32 AM
No holiday for me. :(

Iceglow
02-09-2007, 01:33 AM
I really REALLY ought to sort it all out but I wanna go see my friend in Canberra, Austrailia for 4 weeks in September.

kikimm
02-09-2007, 01:53 AM
I have to go to Texas this April. Probably over Spring Break, but hopefully not.

My dad also wants to go to Chicago sometime soon.

Venom
02-09-2007, 01:53 AM

Leen-Leen
02-09-2007, 02:16 AM
I'll probably be going back to California, where I was born. I'm always away from home and never get to spend much time in California. xD So California, here I come ... :sing:

XxSephirothxX
02-09-2007, 03:00 AM
I don't think I'll be going anywhere this summer, except some vacationy places in-state like the family lake house. Next summer, though, I definitely want to take a trip somewhere. In the next couple years, I've got a few ideas floating around, and I'll probably end up either taking a trip to California, Maui, and/or a Maymester/Summer semester in England or New Zealand or somewhere else. It's expensive, but would be an awesome experience.

Martyr
02-09-2007, 03:21 AM
I'll probably be going back to California, where I was born. I'm always away from home and never get to spend much time in California. xD So California, here I come ... :sing:

See you there!

Agrias
02-09-2007, 04:30 AM
i'd like to go back to greece and visit my family. i dont know though. i have some friends in the states i'd like to see, especially my friend sammy in long island. Haaaa! me and him met seven years ago when i was a starcraft freak, lmao! ohhh what fun.

Aqua Mage
02-09-2007, 05:03 AM
I *want* to go to Rome. I don't see it happening though. :p

fire_of_avalon
02-09-2007, 05:12 AM

I will be in school all summer. :(:(:(

Yamaneko
02-09-2007, 05:18 AM
Me too! But it will be my last ten weeks as an undergrad!

Miriel
02-09-2007, 05:24 AM

I will be in school all summer. :(:(:(

Me too. :(

Hopefully I'll get to do something fun during Spring Break. Maybe.

Denmark
02-09-2007, 05:41 AM
I will be going home and working for the summer.

rubah
02-09-2007, 05:44 AM
I'm going to stu's house over spring break for a little over a week, which should be gr8 <3

this summer I'm hoping to do a great big roadtrip with him, but we'll have to see~

Grendal
02-09-2007, 05:45 AM
I'm just going to use the opportunity to work out a bit more. It's been dreadfully cold lately, so I've hardly had the chance to get out. It's depressing being stuck indoors all day!

Rocket Edge
02-09-2007, 08:02 AM
I'll be going to either Thailand or Crete this summer with a group of my friends. Should be good fun, i'm booking it this monday, so i just need to finalize a few things. Both are cheap too. :)

I also plan to go on a skiing holiday at the end of the year, no idea where yet though, probably the Alp's.

Yuffie514
02-09-2007, 08:31 AM
i think so. i overheard my mom talking over the home with a family friend who asked if she wanted to come along with her to a certain country. i don't remember which one it is though. besides, i'm not interested in an overseas adventure this year...

No.78
02-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Well in July we may be going to Greece or something, some island near Greece? Or maybe Iceland lol. I think we're going to Greece though *shrug* Family holiday.

Christmas
02-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I am going to Wales with a bunch of cold blooded savage murderers to hunt NANNY MANUS down this summer. :bigsmile:

Jowy
02-09-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm going to an anime convention because I'm a freaking nerd. ^_^

Polaris
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM

Yeah same here! Exams speak louder than summer vacation or anything that includes the word vacation!:mad:

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Most likely: No where, maybe go home for a week.

Hopefully (by some miracle): Taiwan. There is a program they offer for the month of July, where all you need to pay for is the travel costs and the price of the clothing you wear at the Buddhist temple you stay at, assuming if you get accepted. Plus you can get a 500$ mini-grant to help cover travel expenses. The only thing that sucks, is that if I go, I will have to say money up to pay for my month's rent and other bills that I will have whilst I am gone, so it kinda looks not so good. BUT! You never know.

Shauna
02-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm going to Spain for 2 weeks, with my dad, my sister, my aunt, uncle and two cousins. xD FUN TIEMS~

Misfit
02-09-2007, 06:11 PM
My family usually goes on trips every 2 years, and last year we went to the Carribbean so this year is nothing. :( I want to go to New York someday though, so maybe sometime this summer I will. ^^b

Spiffing Cheese
02-09-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm going to Spain for 2 weeks, with my dad, my sister, my aunt, uncle and two cousins. xD FUN TIEMS~

I demand more inflatable dolphin whale and evil red-eyed girl pictures!

I have no idea where I'm going. I'm going away in about two weeks somewhere, though. I should pay more attention. :p

Owen Macwere
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM

Same. :(

Misfit
02-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Let's have an EoFF party this summer. :D

kk who's house is available?

Dreddz
02-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I plan to go to Amsterdam with friends this summer. Not doing anything at the moment.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-09-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm not going anywhere

Chloe.
02-09-2007, 09:06 PM

Same. :(:(:(

oddler
02-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm "going on holiday" for Valentine's Day.

theundeadhero
02-11-2007, 08:52 AM
I've won another all expenses paid year round trip to Iraq this summer :excited:

Zeldy
02-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Im going Tenerife with my parents in July for 2 weeks. We're right next to the themepark ^______^

Was going to go on a break with my Friends to Alton Towers in the summer holidays (haha) but book a night there, ofcourse Parents get in the way.
There's also talk of at the end of our GCSE's next year us all going somewhere. Parents already said I can't go :D Yay for overprotective parents!

Leeza
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I've won another all expenses paid year round trip to Iraq this summer :excited:
hero, considering where you spend most of your time, I am always amazed to see that you are most always in a very good mood and seem to be quite happy. :) I don't know if too many other people would be.

Owen Macwere
02-11-2007, 05:56 PM

Have a nice trip among the bombs, sir!. :bigsmile: Tell me so I can wait you at the ruins of the airport!. :D

Xander
02-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't really go on holidays much, not that bothered about them.. but I am going to Worcester for a week soon :D And that will be a holiday I guess! Though I'm mostly going to meet a certain someone who I can't wait to meet :D It will be a great holiday I think, nice food, some nice sights, and mainly nice other things I hope. >=)

Mikztsu
02-11-2007, 09:40 PM
You going to Sunny Beach Jess? Cause that's where me and my gf were last summer. :) I quite liked the place, dunno, we were on a mood for a real tourist trap. Sometimes they feel good.

As for this summer or autumn - we're definately flying somewhere again. :)

Quindiana Jones
02-12-2007, 08:07 PM
In Augustish I'm going to see some relatives somewhere in Canada, and we're gonna head down to San Francisco!!!