PDA

View Full Version : Did you know FF8....

loza
02-09-2007, 10:13 AM
ok in this thread i want you to list as many things as you can that start with or contain 'did you know' and 'FF8' here's mine... it's pretty wierd...

Ok so i was rewatching 'Charle's Angels' :love: ok? and i was watching the scene were 'Dylan' (Drew Barimore:love: ) fell out of the tall apartment wearing nothing but a sheet. Dylan fell and rolled through some bushes and ended up in the back yard of 2 little dudes playing a game and talking about boobiez :greenie: . i quickly looked at the screen that the dudes were looking at and saw 'Squall' from FF8 (:love: :love: :love: ) i odviosly thought 'WTF?!' and skipped back and saw this sequence:
. Quistis attacked
. Grat attacked Squall (:mad2: )
. Squall summoned Quescoltl (thunder dude)
AND i pin pointed the disc (1), Characters (Quistis and Squall), and the exact point that they were playing! (first time you go into the training area, notted by the fact that Quistis had nothing equipped)

now this shows that i'm obbsesed with FF!!:rolleyes2 and i figured that out in bout 2 min :tongue:

any comments?

crazybayman
02-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too, just a little while ago, when Charlie's Angels was on tv one day.

And yes, I knew exactly where they were, and at what point in the game right Away (The first time Quistis and Squall go into the training centre, fighting grats).

Kinda sad, huh? :p

aquatius
02-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I saw that and shouted it out while watching it on TV. My family thought I was weird.

Xurts
02-09-2007, 11:26 PM
I noticed that too. It's pretty obvious where it's at in the game because you only have Squall and Quistis twice.

Shadow_Wolf 635
02-09-2007, 11:37 PM
did you notice that theyre (the kids) are BOTH playing it like an action game?

The size of the universe is 42!!!!!!!!
:shoot:

KasaiDraco
02-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I saw the movie a while back at the movies as a little kid maybe at 9 or 10 and I remembered that some kids were playing some video game. But, I saw the movie way before I got into FF, so the scene really didn't mean anything to me. If I ever see the movie on TV or something, I'll watch out for that scene! Heh heh, overrated game, lol.

Fireglass
02-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I remember reading about this a few years ago in a magazine.
I still haven't watched the movie, though.

Levian
02-11-2007, 11:40 AM
Haha, awesome. I'll remember this the next time I see the movie.

Moon Rabbits
02-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I noticed that too. It's pretty obvious where it's at in the game because you only have Squall and Quistis twice.

phunkin'~