PDA

View Full Version : technically, really, surely?

BarelySeeAtAll
02-09-2007, 10:32 PM
i dunno if any mods want to move this to another one of these ff folders.
right, about sephi...Surely (as long as he is the bastard i know he should be, now, this is the bastard as in, born before the parents got married) sephi should have the last name of Crescent, it being Lucrecias last name?its a good point though, and i hate having debates with myself, your thoughts please?

Ryushikaze
02-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Sephiroth isn't even well enough adjusted to have a last name.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-10-2007, 09:56 AM
how do you get that?

Aerisfanatic
03-02-2007, 08:58 PM
first off lucrecia wsnt even married to hojo and if he were to go with a last name he would probobly choose hojos last name but he doesnt have a last name but he wouldnt have picked lucrecias last name cause he doesnt know that lucrecia is his mother

Mo-Nercy
03-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Hojo's last name was Hojo, I would assume, since he was referred to as Dr. Hojo or Professor Hojo throughout the game.

Sephiroth didn't know who his father was anyway. He thought he had died when he was still a child.

Fatal Impurity
03-06-2007, 03:09 AM
hmmm this is a toughie but as far as i know quite few characters dont have thier last names mentioned/released (by squaresoft) or even alluded to...so we'll probably never know.

The Mog Ninja
03-06-2007, 05:16 AM
In real life he would be Sephiroth Hojo, but through his extreme stress he thought J.E.N.O.V.A was his mother, so in his mind, he is just Sephiroth or Sephiroth J.E.N.O.V.A . And Sephiroth didn't know who his father was, did he?