PDA

View Full Version : Vincent's Gun

Dante WolfWood
02-10-2007, 02:45 AM
We had an hour discussion/argument today about His gun.

Now, the gun has three long barrels and loads/reloads like a breech loader shotgun: 3 shells at a time for each barrel.

now someone explain to me: How in the Hell does he load the gun and fire 27 bullets before having to reload again?

27/3=9

thats 9 shots; how does he shoot 9 times with 3 bullets?

Darth Anarcus
02-10-2007, 04:43 AM
It's called a suspension of disbelief. Nearly all works of fiction make use of them. To read too much into it nearly destroys it.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-10-2007, 10:46 AM
no offense, but isnt this called being sad?
i mean, fair enough just the thought coming randomly into yer head, but not contemplating it completely, its wacko!!!!(im sorry, its early, i mean no offense)

Dante WolfWood
02-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Hey, I didnt start the arguement. Some kid asked somebody in the classroom and then for an hour...we discussed it. All the other people in the class who had no clue what we were talking about were like "wtf is a dirge?"

I stated what you guys said; that its just fiction, but everyone in the room argued tooth and nail thats its not bc his gun is based off of a real gun that is designed just like it, and it can shoot 27 bullets with one clip.

I said BS but the kid arguing pulled out a printed photo of the dam thing. (why he had it, I have no clue; but it was a real photo). He stated that each casing had 9 bullets in it, allowing 9 shots, but I called BS on that...>.>

SO I thought I'd ask you guys to make sure I'm not insane or something >.>

I Don't Need A Name
02-13-2007, 10:26 PM
haha try the Ultimate Weapon with a 99 bullet clip :D

Hyperion4444
09-17-2007, 04:46 AM
haha try the Ultimate Weapon with a 99 bullet clip :D

MKusanagi
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
It has a three-loader clip. You slip it in and because FF technology is more advanced it automatical reloads after each shot. I want that gun. I want it now. And I will not listen to excuses.

Raebus
11-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Video game logic, its silly.

leader of mortals
11-02-2007, 08:16 PM
maybe each barrel has a 9 bullet clip... or something like that

MKusanagi
11-03-2007, 01:59 AM
The gun is a ruse... he's firing the bullets from his mouth.

cloud21zidane16
11-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I dont know, its a game:D

Ciretho
11-22-2007, 03:24 AM
He really has nine guns loaded at one time and fires them with amazing efficiency >.<

Big D
11-23-2007, 03:57 AM
We had an hour discussion/argument today about His gun.

Now, the gun has three long barrels and loads/reloads like a breech loader shotgun: 3 shells at a time for each barrel.

now someone explain to me: How in the Hell does he load the gun and fire 27 bullets before having to reload again?

27/3=9

thats 9 shots; how does he shoot 9 times with 3 bullets?It's a three-barreled revolver. 3 barrels x 6 rounds = 18 bullets. Since all three barrels fire together, he can fire six times before reloading. Note that I'm referring to the basic, unmodified Cerberus here.

It has a break-action reloading style (so far as I understand the term), but it's still a revolver. He can break it open, reload all 3 wheels at the same time, then get right back into it.

Considering how fast Vincent can reload, I'm guessing that each bunch of six bullets is attached together into a ring. That'd mean that one wheel could be fully reloaded in a single action, rather than having to load all six bullets separately. That'd be mean that reloading the entire gun would be a breeze.

MKusanagi
02-05-2008, 06:37 AM
You'd mean he can fire 3 times. 3 barrels=3 shots

Big D
02-05-2008, 08:35 AM
You'd mean he can fire 3 times. 3 barrels=3 shots3 times at once, certainly. But since each barrel is basically a separate six-shooter, he can fire a total of six times.