PDA

View Full Version : Some Balloon Characters !

Remedy
02-10-2007, 10:57 AM
I've played many, many games on some consoles like Nin 64 , Sega , PSX and PS2

recently I'm trying new console Nintendo Game Cube

I noticed that many Nintendo characters on NGC are look like they've been blown up like a ballown.

for example:-
in Mario Sunshine + Mario soccer + Mario Party 7 + Monkey Ball + Pikmen 2
most of the characters are as if they were designed to be balloons.
small details in character profiles.

I'm afraid I might stop looking for NGC games in the future .

so far, the only Game that blown my mind GRAPHICALLY is Resident Evil 0 it's GR8.

My collection games for NGC isn't that bad.
but I have got the consol because I've heard that it can provide better graphic to games than Playstation 2.

Pity, I'm disappointed.

Old Manus
02-10-2007, 01:09 PM
I hear inflation fetishism is rife in Nintendoville.

JKTrix
02-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Welcome to 2001. Unfortunately there weren't too many 'graphically detailed' games for the GC because a lot of 3rd party people bailed on it. I don't know where you're from, but perhaps you should have saved a little longer and gotten a Wii instead. You can still play all the old GC games, and there are already games on the Wii with realistic characters (though those games are not very good).

Try not to concern yourself so much with graphics, and focus on enjoying the games you play--if they are any good anyway. Resident Evil games weren't so hot, gameplay/fun-wise before 4. Since you have a gamecube now, get Resident Evil 4.

Sidderz
02-10-2007, 02:11 PM
I hear inflation fetishism is rife in Nintendoville.

LOL! You actually made me laugh! :D Haha!

Remedy
02-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Welcome to 2001. Unfortunately there weren't too many 'graphically detailed' games for the GC because a lot of 3rd party people bailed on it. I don't know where you're from, but perhaps you should have saved a little longer and gotten a Wii instead. You can still play all the old GC games, and there are already games on the Wii with realistic characters (though those games are not very good).

Try not to concern yourself so much with graphics, and focus on enjoying the games you play--if they are any good anyway. Resident Evil games weren't so hot, gameplay/fun-wise before 4. Since you have a gamecube now, get Resident Evil 4.

Actually I've finished playing Resident Evel 4
and the only thing that make want to get NGC is to play Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil 1 (the remake).
I'm a BIG fan of RE series :love:

and when I bought NGC automaticaly Mario games came up in my mind to try.
-
any way I still think that NGC is a strong consol with weak games.

Roto13
02-11-2007, 07:01 AM
Was

Remedy
02-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Was

to some ppl
as long as Metal Gear & Resident Evil can be played on NGC I'll continue playing this console

Levian
02-11-2007, 04:07 PM
You should try the Remake of Resident Evil 1 if you haven't tried it already. It's pretty different from the original. Graphics are awesome too, Jill is oohlala.

Maybe you'll like Spiderman 2 and From Russia With Love, too.

Roto13
02-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Was

to some ppl
as long as Metal Gear & Resident Evil can be played on NGC I'll continue playing this console

It's a dead console. Past tense. :P

Remedy
02-12-2007, 08:23 AM
You should try the Remake of Resident Evil 1 if you haven't tried it already. It's pretty different from the original. Graphics are awesome too, Jill is oohlala.

Maybe you'll like Spiderman 2 and From Russia With Love, too.

I've finished RE1 remake already :love:
thanx anyway :rolleyes2

Was

to some ppl

It's a dead console. Past tense. :P

from now on it's dead to you - alive to me :D

plz don't double post. use the edit button in the lower right corner if you have something to add to your posts. :) ~Levian

JKTrix
02-12-2007, 12:54 PM
He means it's 'dead' as in 'there are no new games coming out for it'. Maybe the remaining Naruto Gamecube games will make it, but there isn't much else worthwhile coming out on the Gamecube--the dead system.

There are more good games on the gamecube, outside of the crappy Resident Evil games (except 4). Go get Viewtiful Joe, Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, etc etc. Care less about balloon people and enjoy the good games.