Misfit
02-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Ctrl+V = paste.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Ctrl+V = paste.

Tavrobel
02-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Just type in whatever happens to be on your clipboard, by holding the Ctrl key, and pressing V.

DirectX-API hook for WC3Banlist installed successfully.

crono_logical
02-10-2007, 04:51 PM
This thread's not an excuse to paste something banworthy though :p

手加減

Croyles
02-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Also, no college hazing that I know of involves attaching electrodes to ones genitals. What college did you attend Mr. Patton?

Owen Macwere
02-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Erm, there's nothing on my clipboard to copy and paste. O_o

Bunny
02-10-2007, 05:45 PM
hahaha

NeoCracker
02-10-2007, 05:50 PM
El_piss_o@hotmail.com

Roto13
02-10-2007, 05:51 PM
http://ocremix.dreamhosters.com/songs/Chrono_Trigger_Theme_of_Frog%27s_OC_ReMix.mp3

How lucky for all of you.

Misfit
02-10-2007, 05:57 PM
k.

http://wiki.sos-dan.com/w/images/thumb/3/34/Nyoro~n_04.jpg/247px-Nyoro~n_04.jpg

theundeadhero
02-10-2007, 07:25 PM
I can't masturbate to nude pics of her anymore now, I'd feel bad.

Roogle
02-10-2007, 07:46 PM
foa
Knight
64/64 HP
23/23 MP

No.78
02-10-2007, 07:48 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=101472

oddler
02-10-2007, 07:53 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_board_usage

Leeza
02-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Samuraid
02-10-2007, 08:58 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=56225

(Oh, if you only knew what this actually was :p)

Madame Adequate
02-10-2007, 09:00 PM
http://nodwick.humor.gamespy.com/ffn/index.php?date=2003-08-20

Mirage
02-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Steroidite

I was checking a monster database for monsters I could steal thunder shields from in FF6, as that is the second best shield in the game, imo.

Jowy
02-10-2007, 09:40 PM
<Araciel> women like getting railed

Xaven
02-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack (Disc 2)

I was fixing stuff in iTunes.

vorpal blade
02-10-2007, 10:09 PM

as in すごい. I can't type in japanese, so I just copy the hiragana/katakana from wikipedia, one kana at a time.

Xaven
02-10-2007, 10:12 PM

as in すごい. I can't type in japanese, so I just copy the hiragana/katakana from wikipedia, one kana at a time.
Oh god, how horrible.

krissy
02-10-2007, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZNZ6-p-Laa8

Shoeberto
02-10-2007, 10:25 PM
is the large, flat, dorso-lateral muscle on the trunk, posterior to the arm, and partly covered by the spinotrapezius on its median dorsal region.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Overview
* 2 Actions
* 3 Variations
* 4 Triangles
* 5 Nerves
* 6 Training
* 7 Additional images
* 8 External links

[edit] Overview

The Latissimus dorsi is a triangular, flat muscle, which covers the lumbar region and the lower half of the thoracic region, and is gradually contracted into a narrow fasciculus at its insertion into the humerus.

It arises by tendinous fibers from the spinous processes of the lower six thoracic vertebræ and from the posterior layer of the lumbodorsal fascia, by which it is attached to the spines of the lumbar and sacral vertebræ, to the supraspinal ligament, and to the posterior part of the crest of the ilium.

It also arises by muscular fibers from the external lip of the crest of the ilium lateral to the margin of the Sacrospinalis, and from the three or four lower ribs by fleshy digitations, which are interposed between similar processes of the Obliquus abdominis externus.

From this extensive origin the fibers pass in different directions, the upper ones horizontally, the middle obliquely upward, and the lower vertically upward, so as to converge and form a thick fasciculus, which crosses the inferior angle of the scapula, and usually receives a few fibers from it.

The muscle curves around the lower border of the Teres major, and is twisted upon itself, so that the superior fibers become at first posterior and then inferior, and the vertical fibers at first anterior and then superior.

It ends in a quadrilateral tendon, about 7 cm. long, which passes in front of the tendon of the Teres major, and is inserted into the bottom of the intertubercular groove of the humerus; its insertion extends higher on the humerus than that of the tendon of the Pectoralis major.

The lower border of its tendon is united with that of the Teres major, the surfaces of the two being separated near their insertions by a bursa; another bursa is sometimes interposed between the muscle and the inferior angle of the scapula.

The tendon of the muscle gives off an expansion to the deep fascia of the arm.

[edit] Actions

The latissimus dorsi is responsible for extension, adduction, transverse extension, and internal rotation of the shoulder joint. It also has a synergistic role in extension and lateral flexion of the lumbar spine.

[edit] Variations

The number of dorsal vertebræ to which it is attached vary from four to eight; the number of costal attachments varies; muscle fibers may or may not reach the crest of the ilium.

A muscular slip, the axillary arch, varying from 7 to 10 cm. in length, and from 5 to 15 mm. in breadth, occasionally springs from the upper edge of the Latissimus dorsi about the middle of the posterior fold of the axilla, and crosses the axilla in front of the axillary vessels and nerves, to join the under surface of the tendon of the Pectoralis major, the Coracobrachialis, or the fascia over the Biceps brachii. This axillary arch crosses the axillary artery, just above the spot usually selected for the application of a ligature, and may mislead the surgeon during the operation. It is present in about 7 %. of subjects and may be easily recognized by the transverse direction of its fibers.

A fibrous slip usually passes from the lower border of the tendon of the Latissimus dorsi, near its insertion, to the long head of the Triceps brachii. This is occasionally muscular, and is the representative of the Dorsoepitrochlearis brachii of apes.

[edit] Triangles

* The lateral margin of the Latissimus dorsi is separated below from the Obliquus externus abdominis by a small triangular interval, the lumbar triangle of Petit, the base of which is formed by the iliac crest, and its floor by the Obliquus internus abdominis.

* Another triangle is situated behind the scapula. It is bounded above by the Trapezius, below by the Latissimus dorsi, and laterally by the vertebral border of the scapula; the floor is partly formed by the Rhomboideus major. If the scapula be drawn forward by folding the arms across the chest, and the trunk bent forward, parts of the sixth and seventh ribs and the interspace between them become subcutaneous and available for ausculation. The space is therefore known as the triangle of ausculation.

[edit] Nerves

The Latissimus dorsi is supplied by the sixth, seventh, and eighth cervical nerves through the thoracodorsal (long subscapular) nerve.

[edit] Training

To increase the power of this muscle, the muscle can be trained with the following exercises:

* pull-down (compound)
* bent-over row (compound)
* chin-up and pull-up (compound)
* pull-over (single-joint)
* dumbbell-rows (compound)

Most latissimus dorsi exercises concurrently recruit the teres major, posterior fibers of the deltoid, long head of the triceps brachii, among numerous other stabilizing muscles. Compound exercises for the 'lats' typically involve elbow flexion and tend to recruit the biceps brachii, brachialis, and brachioradialis for this function.

[edit]

Xander
02-10-2007, 10:40 PM
http://www.xandee.co.uk/files/Faith.zip

I guess you can go listen to the boy least likely to now!

LoveArya
02-10-2007, 10:43 PM
WWW.MORGANANDCOGOWNS.COM

hmmm...... where i was looking up prom dresses lol

Jessweeee♪
02-10-2007, 10:47 PM

Grendal
02-10-2007, 10:52 PM
You never explained why there were cats involved. Does this have anything to do with the time we all woke up naked in that abandoned retirement home? *shrug* Either way, I really don't know how that much elephant feces managed to get on the roof in the first place...

Iceglow
02-10-2007, 11:02 PM
[22:13] <Lasuria> You are dead (255, 36, 0 : stax)...
[22:13] <Lasuria> Welcome in the outworld, or the ghost world. This troll on top is laughting at you (yes he is). What happened? Bad management? Were you in the wrong place at the wrong time? Hey you know what, maybe you should revenge and hunt your killer! Damn Laughting Troll...
[22:13] <Lasuria> * Delete - This link will remove Lasuria-bladebreak the Dark elf from the game. This will allow you to create a new character with the same name.
[22:13] <Lasuria> * Resurrect - Fed Up with this laughing troll? Your killer will pay the price of this act! Well you can enjoy being a Ghost and move anywhere you want in the world, see items and monsters, talk with other ghosts. A peacefull life finally.

Meat Puppet
02-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Bleys never calls me Maestro anymore.

~*~Celes~*~
02-10-2007, 11:14 PM
http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j38/celeschere08/?action=view&current=Banner-1.jpg

Sidderz
02-10-2007, 11:22 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/psychoticmotivationalsig.jpg

Showed a friend this signature as it made me laugh. xD

Nominus Experse
02-11-2007, 01:13 AM
I smile sadly whenever I think of the times we spent together, or quietly muse or laugh over past conversations. But ever in these memories, there is a sense of longing and sorrow. And I now realize how that is so: these were once my friends, but now, apparently, no more. It was truly no one's choice - to have us fade and become nothing more than lost memories - but it would now seem that we have since broken what ties there were with each other. We are apart.

We are all ghosts, and I wonder which of us now realize it...

I Took the Red Pill
02-11-2007, 01:21 AM
http://omglasergunspewpewpew.com/

Nice.

Xander
02-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Pendulum - Hold your bocks

:D I love this thread. XDD

blackmage_nuke
02-11-2007, 02:57 AM
-

Try figure it out, I'm sure you'll be slightly surprised (if you havnt already figured it out)

-

Moon Rabbits
02-11-2007, 03:01 AM

mooglebunni608
02-11-2007, 05:53 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loveless_%28manga%29

Denmark
02-11-2007, 05:58 AM
rhumba thumba, farts and shoes: i want y'all to be nice to yous.

(bonus love to anyone who knows the origin of that!)

Odaisé Gaelach
02-11-2007, 06:00 AM
Trustworthy

(I was looking up names and their meanings)

kikimm
02-11-2007, 07:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/kikimm/Smilies/Huntingforlice.gif

Ahaha.

Ki Ki
02-11-2007, 07:38 AM

Christmas
02-11-2007, 03:36 PM
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Old Manus
02-11-2007, 03:52 PM
<tag> Ouroboros: lets play Pong
<Ouroboros> Ok.
<tag> | .
<Ouroboros> . |
<tag> | .
<Ouroboros> . |
<tag> | .
<Ouroboros> | .
<Ouroboros> Whoops

EDIT: lol

UltimaMasamune
02-11-2007, 07:03 PM
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=926596

Dr Unne
02-11-2007, 07:33 PM
-loop 0

UltimaMasamune
02-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Snake's Big Boss can go solid but Liquid won't come out

blim
02-13-2007, 07:18 PM
"It is necessary for only the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph" Edmund Burke

Please read the message below and consider signing the petition. Not that they will listen, but we should try and remind them of the concept of DEMOCRACY - if you can be arsed aaah this land of apathy!

Petition against the introduction of ID cards

A reminder that there are only two days left to sign this petition,
which so far has a tremendous 23,076 signatures:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to scrap the proposed
introduction of ID cards.

You can sign at: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/IDcards/

EDIT: sorry, i know i just posted that elsewhere but thats what was in my clipboard so its not my fault

UltimaMasamune
02-17-2007, 02:29 PM
-Afrika (Confirmed)
-Angel Rings (Published by Sony)
-Coded Arms Assault (Confirmation)
-Devil May Cry 4 (Confirmation)
-Eight days (SCE)
-EyeDentify (Published by Sony)
-Fifth Phantom Saga (Confirmation)
-Final Fantasy XIII (Confirmed)
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Confirmed)
-Formula One (Published by Sony)
-Full Auto 2: Battlelines (Confirmation)
-Genji: Days of the Blade (Confirmation)
-Gradius (Confirmation)
-Grand Turismo 5 (Published by Sony)
-Grand Turismo HD (Published by Sony)
-Gretzky NHL (Published by Sony)
-Heavenly Sword (Published by Sony)
-Hot Shots Golf 5 (Published by Sony)
-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Published by Sony)
-Killzone 3 (SCE)
-Lair (Confirmation)
-Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
-Metal Gear Solid 4 (Confirmation)
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World (Confirmed)
-Monster Hunter 3 (Confirmation)
-Monster Kingdom (Published by Sony)
-Motor Storm (Published by Sony)
-Naughty Dog (Working Title)(SCE)
-Ni-Oh (Information)
-Ratchet and Clank 5 (Published by Sony)
-Redwood Falls (Information)
-Resistance: Fall of Man (Confirmation)
-Ridge Racer 7 (Confirmation)
-Shin Megami Tensei (Confirmation)
-Tekken 6 (Confirmed)
-The Eye of Judgment (Working title)(SCE)
-The Getaway (SCE)
-Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (SCE)
-WarDevil Enigma (Confirmation)
-Warhawk (Published by Sony)
-White Knight Story
-Wizardry (Information)

Mirage
02-17-2007, 04:01 PM
http://btjunkie.org/torrent?do=download&id=2908838b23a92bcdfe874bdf36*snip*4900feb8d.torrent

Notes:
Link made invalid on purpose, as the material is copyrighted. It's 3 albums by M83.

Cruise Control
02-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh, jump down this guys throat!

EDIT: xD

Ramza Beoulve
02-17-2007, 05:18 PM
http://media.putfile.com/mago-de-oz-molinos-vde-viento

n.nU

Fonzie
02-17-2007, 05:28 PM
The Fonz is in the house.

Woah xD

yanis
02-18-2007, 03:07 AM
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

You know where I found it!

Vermachtnis
02-18-2007, 03:17 AM
No I'm pretty sure eating any part of a Bulbasaur would be considered Carnivirous.

Agent Proto
02-18-2007, 03:25 AM
Name:
Favorite Pairings:
Favorite thing in the game:
About your journal:
Anything else?:

Disco Potato
02-18-2007, 03:26 AM
Raichu

Was Googling...Rye's new avatar and sig had piqued my interest :p

Shlup
02-18-2007, 03:40 AM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r131/plumsims/mycc/BabyDiaperNTop_modeled1b.jpg

EDIT: Ee, my little babies! I made them new outfits today.

Cruise Control
02-18-2007, 04:51 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2100994&postcount=9
I love picking fights with dreddz

Shiny
02-18-2007, 04:53 AM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2807/bucketvr1.jpg

Just showed that to someone too. :)

Rengori
02-18-2007, 10:45 AM
USARNOTE'D

Firo Volondé
02-18-2007, 11:52 AM
http://www.rinoadiary.it/soluzione/final_fantasy_x/immagini/parte6/masamune.jpg

boys from the dwarf
02-19-2007, 09:56 PM
And Englishman, Irishman, and Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman says "What is this, a joke?"

Cruise Control
02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2102700&postcount=29

Fusionedd
02-19-2007, 10:09 PM
3308 0513 8885

edczxcvbnm
02-19-2007, 10:11 PM
B000MVSFWC

StarlightAngel
02-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Yupa Rupa

Because I was inquiring about a certain member on a different site.

Xaven
02-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Soi Soi Soi soi soi

Microsoft Sam can't begin words with 'soy' or end words with 'soi'.

oddler
02-19-2007, 11:58 PM
That's what I was thinking. I do that once in a blue moon pie.

~*~Celes~*~
02-20-2007, 12:46 AM
They'd burn the collection, of course...any TRUE fan knows that.

Iceglow
02-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Total cost: 1532.70 GBP

I was looking at the price of a trip to Vancouver.

41-Inches-Wide
02-20-2007, 02:16 AM
VOTE FOR SAMAHAN ELECTIONS THIS FEBRUARY 19-23!!!

(Campaigns w00t :D)

DK
02-20-2007, 02:26 AM
nd unless someone has the ability to 'edit', such as we mods, I don't know if any of you can read what I am saying-perhaps direct quote works.

leon123
02-22-2007, 03:24 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=101500

Yeargdribble
02-22-2007, 03:58 AM
Preventing certain job traits/abilities from being used while a sub seems the way to go. They already do this with 2hrs after all.

oddler
02-22-2007, 06:22 AM
YOU ALL FAIL AT NETIQUETTE.

btw, I've heard that it's easier to read caps than lowercase.

Because rubah magically has no quote button. :confused:

Nominus Experse
02-22-2007, 06:40 AM
Suddenly everything became white. A blinding, brilliant band of white shot out of some unknown hand entered all his shaken sight. Then black became the omnipresent source of colour. White to black, black to white, the cycle played itself through countless times, piercing even the efforts of closing his eyes. No refuge, no solace, there never was… from anything. Even with the skin of his eyelids covering his pupils, those tired orbs of life, he continued to see the alternating flashes of white and black. Such perfect opposites, these two: the radiant flare of white followed by the all-consuming darkness of dead, silent night. Though completely different in their colour, their intensity forcefully blinded the haggard form of the man hanging helpless upon the cold, grey wall of concrete. A wind, a breath, a silence made their sound. Again, a wind, a breath, a silence, all creating their sound, eerie and evocative of some sorrowful soul lost to the bowels of Hades. Then things turned black, a perfect dark uninterrupted by anything, not even the sudden wind and breath. They happened still, he knew, but their sound had ceased upon the pure, untainted eye of shadow’s coming. Something was to happen. Something in this nothing shall be the something

YTDN
02-22-2007, 09:28 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/chi-chobit/ENGLISH.jpg

krissy
02-22-2007, 11:40 PM
http://www.super55.com/main.php?lang=pol

Little Blue
02-23-2007, 08:59 AM
The saviour of the hapless and the accident-prone - assuming they have access to a calculator - is: ((U+C+I) x (10-S))/20 x A x 1/(1-sin(F/10)).

Dr Keelan Leyser, a London-based economist who also performs as a magician, the psychologist Dr David Lewis, formerly of Sussex University, and a consultant mathematician, Philip Obadya, also based in London, worked out the formula after studying the experiences of 1,000 Sod’s Law victims and also helpfully came up with a seven-step guide on how to perform the calculation.

The formula looks at five factors relating to any event or action: urgency (U), complexity (C), importance (I), skill (S) and frequency (F).

A score of between one and nine is applied to each of these factors, with a 0.7 score for aggravation (A), and then the formula can be used to find a Sod’s Law rating of between zero and ten.

The higher the number, the more likely it is that someone will fall foul of Sod’s Law.

:Oo: Apparently it works too :p

UltimaMasamune
02-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Druff | Posted 2/22/2007 3:41:41 AM | message detail | #005
Yeah, pasty gray/white-skinned heroin addicts wearing goofy gypsy clothes, that was sooo "elegant".

note: guess what he is talking about

agrudis
02-23-2007, 12:51 PM
londonbuschaser@hotmail.com

(That was to save time in a application form, I had to type my email twice to confirm it couldn't be bothered)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-26-2007, 01:46 AM
Here's some more random stuff

Maximize your revenue
Google AdSense
Earn more revenue from your website, while providing visitors with a more rewarding online experience. Google AdSense™ automatically delivers text and image ads that are precisely targeted to your site and your site content—ads so well-matched, in fact, that your readers will actually find them useful. And when you add Google WebSearch to your site, AdSense delivers targeted ads to your search results pages too. With AdSense you earn more ad revenue with minimal effort—and no additional cost.

4.1.2 Real Time Interactive Services Guidelines (MUDs MOOs IRC)

- As in other environments, it is wise to "listen" first to
get to know the culture of the group.

Moon Rabbits
02-26-2007, 01:49 AM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2807/bucketvr1.jpg

I copied the image location of Shiny's post because I wanted to show it to someone then I realized that I couldn't post what I had copied and pasted before hand.

UltimaMasamune
02-27-2007, 06:36 PM
MagnaderAlpha : Some are like evolution. From smallest to biggest, the Ifrit family is Jinn, Ifrith and Ifrit. Suposably, Bahamut's family is Bahamut, Bahamut Transformed and Neo Bahamut.
meteorcross: Evolution?? You mean Shiva suddenly grows a d***?

Radje
02-28-2007, 01:54 AM
"The main benefit of being a cynic is that you are, in fact, correct about everything."

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 04:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3vB2O4GOH8

That was not acceptable. ~ Leeza

LunarWeaver
02-28-2007, 04:08 AM
I'm becoming religious just so I can hope you all go to hell.

Rah, I am a mean bugger.

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 04:17 AM
† "the christ compells you, bitch!"

Diango12
02-28-2007, 06:23 AM
"Mr. 33 cm"

Dont ask

The Mog Ninja
02-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Whether the United States possesses alien technology is also open to question. If the Roswell UFO crash story is true, then the government has had some alien technology since 1947

yes, plagiarism

Loony BoB
02-28-2007, 09:49 AM
MAIL RETURN SYSTEM

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
02-28-2007, 03:15 PM
にほんで にんきが ある スポーツは やきゅうや サッカーです。
とくに、やきゅうは とても にんきが あります。
プロやきゅうは セ・リーグと パ・リーグが あって、
それぞれに 6チーム、ごうけいで 12チ-ム あります。
プロやきゅう だけじゃなく、アマチュアの やきゅうも さかんです。
こうこうや だいがく、かいしゃなどに、たくさん やきゅうチームが あります。
また、さいきんは、わかい ひとの あいだで、サッカーも にんきが あります。
それから、たっきゅう、マラソン、すいえい、バレーなど、
にほんでは いろいろな スポーツが さかんです。
あ! じゅうどうと すもうを わすれていました。
みなさんは すもうを みた ことが ありますか。

Bunny
02-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?: No
Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?: No
Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?: No
Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?: No
Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?: No
Do you know the names of all the American presidents?: No
Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?: No
Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?: No
Do you own a Chia-pet?: No
Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?: No
Do you have 0 TV's in your house?: No
Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?: No
Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?: No
Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?: No
Do you hear voices?: No
Is your favorite color tangerine?: No
Is your favorite food turtle soup?: No
Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?: Yes
Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?: No
Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?: No
Do you ever talk to yourself?: Yes
Do you sing in the shower?: No
Do you have more than 5 body piercings?: No
Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?: No
Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?: No
Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?: No
Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl: No
Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess: No
Have you ever trash picked?: No
Can you fling stuff out of your nose?: No
Do you know the meaning of life?: No
Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?: No
Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?: No
Did u ever see things that aren't really there?: No
Do you see dead people?: No
Is this a yes or no question?: Yes
Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?: Yes
Do you enjoy tight clothing?: Yes
Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?: Yes
Do you sleep with the lights on?: No
Do you consider money to be a form of evil?: No
Have you ever played bloody knuckles?: Yes
Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?: No
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?: Yes
Do you believe fairy tales do come true?: No
Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?: No
Do you believe in superstition?: No
Do you like DIET soda?: No
Do you watch cartoon shows every day?: No
Do you read books for fun?: No

Masamunemaster
02-28-2007, 04:43 PM
<!--sexyproxy.com-->

Link removed

LunaNaelyan
02-28-2007, 04:50 PM
800021-17326735

Gren
02-28-2007, 10:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/cloud_2000/Characters/7zack-f.jpg

I was trying to put the pic up for my avatar. Didn't realize it was too big.

The Mog Ninja
03-01-2007, 09:23 AM
necronopticous@gmail.com

was adding EoFF emails

Awrini
03-01-2007, 04:29 PM
It doesnt matter what I say
So long as I sing with inflection
That makes you feel that Ill convey
Some inner truth of vast reflection
But Ive said nothing so far
And I can keep it up for as long as it takes