PDA

View Full Version : I got the Perfect Ending and I don't know how.

Fantasy_Dragon
02-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Okay, so I haven't played it in a few months, and I thought I had 99%. But then today I decided to play it since I've already beaten XII. So I opened up the "Load Game" thingy and I looked at my file and it said 100%. I have no clue how I got it! Every time you save it, it shows you how much percent you have, so I would have known that I had it. And I remember there was one thing that I never did. Something about raising chocobos. I never finished that, yet I still got 100%! I'm not complaining, I just don't know how this happened.

No.78
02-10-2007, 07:57 PM
I guess all the game content would add up to something higher than 100%... In other words, you dont need to play 100% of the game to get 100%!

Also, you cna view the secret ending without 100% if you beat Trema.

N8V_Tidus25
02-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Clasko's chocobo's, I'm stuck there as well and I just quit long long time ago cuz I had no effing clue what I was doing, I did what the stradegy guide instructed but i dont know where I went wrong, im stuck at 99% i hope mine comes up as 100% too

Yliette
02-19-2007, 02:13 AM
Wow! I admire your patience for actually acquiring 100%! :love:

I'd rather watch it in YouTube. The Chocobo sidequest is tedious and I've lost interest in completing insignificant mini-games.

But I defeated Shinra in Sphere Break in sheer luck. During the last round, I panicked and just input the best possible combination I could think of. Next thing I knew, the screen said "You Win!" :eek:

No.78
02-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Battle with Shinra= Worst thing I've ever had to do in a game ever

Markus. D
03-06-2007, 01:35 PM
xD I found it easy.

both times so far n_n

edit: with sphere break I mean

Ko Ko
03-06-2007, 07:28 PM
The first time, I got a crappy ending because I didn't understand how to play the game. =/
But I still can't get perfect because of that damn gauntlet game.

Big D
03-30-2007, 02:13 AM
First time I played, I got something like 76%. I wasn't out to do *everything* anyway, so it didn't bother me. A lot of the side-quests are horribly complex, or simply deathly dull. In fact, several years after its release, I've still never had a serious go at X-2's Blitzball,

Second time through, however, I had the strategy guide (a gift from a friend), and it wasn't too tough to get 100%. Just a matter of patience and diligence with the harder fights and challenges.

Rostum
03-30-2007, 02:44 AM
I think I got something like 85%, then I just looked up Youtube for all the other endings. Meh!

Glitch
04-07-2007, 04:23 AM
While there were a handful of different endings, I thought it was pretty funny that there was an optional "the world ends and everybody dies" ending. How lovely. (Of course that's not how it's SUPPOSED to end) However, that only seems to happen when you fail to defeat Vegnagun.

Dr.M
12-14-2007, 10:55 AM
ive been wasting my life to get that danm perfect ending for years now ... 11 times ive played the game and im 98%. maybe one day ill get it, i know what to do, its just a matter of doing it that is just way to dull and time consuming to do. i envy you who suddenly got 100% lol but meh, youtube is the best. but beside the perfect ending ive seen every possible ending and my fav is the good ending and the sad is just so touching. but the failing one was a waste of time.. you dont even get to see people die! what a rip! lol