PDA

View Full Version : My precious!!!

Omni-Odin
02-11-2007, 02:22 AM
So, I just started a new game of VII and just made it to Rocket Town when, to my extreme disappointment, the game froze. No big deal, just saved, clean it up, and pop it right back in. Same thing, same spot happens.

I've had this game since 1997 and I'm completely pissed because I know my room mate left it on the table with the wrong side down for a full day. It wasn't a clean table either....

Anyways, has this ever happened to you? Like you had to stop playing your favorite game because of something stupid.

Levian
02-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah, my FF8 disc 3 always stops in the FMV where Lunatic Pandora arrives Tear's Point. So annoying :D I'll probably buy a new copy when I have time to play it.

The Real Dark Messenger
02-11-2007, 11:36 AM
One of my Final Fantasy 8 discs always stop in the FMW where Balamb Garden are being attacked (right before you fight Cerberus). Lucky me, my best friend has the game, so I can borrow it from him, when I get to this point. But it is still very disturbing!

cloud21zidane16
02-11-2007, 11:42 AM
One of my Final Fantasy 8 discs always stop in the FMW where Balamb Garden are being attacked (right before you fight Cerberus).

thats the point mine kept crashing as well but then one day it just didnt do it and worked fne, an its never done it since:cool: weird:confused:

The Real Dark Messenger
02-11-2007, 11:44 AM
One of my Final Fantasy 8 discs always stop in the FMW where Balamb Garden are being attacked (right before you fight Cerberus).

thats the point mine kept crashing as well but then one day it just didnt do it and worked fne, an its never done it since:cool: weird:confused:

Hmm, maybe it's cursed or something ;) Maybe I should try playing again... just to see how it works.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-11-2007, 03:12 PM
my ffx always stops at the invasion of bevelle scene after fighting evrae. so i have to borrow a friend's

occasionally, my ff7 stops just before changing to disc 3, after the FMV ofhighwind losing it's wing engines for jet engines. this doesn't always happen thoughs

KazexLisa
02-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, my FF8 disc 3 always stops in the FMV where Lunatic Pandora arrives Tear's Point. So annoying :D I'll probably buy a new copy when I have time to play it.

SAME HERE it is the most annoying thing in the world....:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: ;)

Hazzard
02-11-2007, 04:20 PM
God...that same crap happened to me when you get captured by shinra, and Rufus is trying to take out Weapon (cut scene), then the thing froze,
and all i could see was that fat Heidggar, telling his soldiers to fire some missile.
Luckily i thought about using common sense and removed the disc from my ps2, and wiped it clean!!!

Xurts
02-11-2007, 04:42 PM
It's a good thing that I've never had any problems with any of my FF discs.:D

Christmas
02-11-2007, 04:45 PM
My FF VII disc alway stop when Sephiroth stab Aeris. :(

Aerisfanatic
02-24-2007, 12:07 AM
My FF VII disc alway stop when Sephiroth stab Aeris. :(
wow thats carma for you