PDA

View Full Version : Sanctuary -KH2

Hazzard
02-11-2007, 08:25 AM
This tune was so sweet, it had so much emotion in it, just the beat and the singing. I felt it was one of the best tunes ive heard so far by FF/KH,
In my opinion of course, but i just totally love that song!!!

Yliette
02-11-2007, 01:59 PM
A sweet song alright. Hikki is a musically talented woman. She sings, she dances, she composes, she writes lyrics, and she's bilingual! Fluent in both Japanese and English. :love:

But I find the Japanese version Passion more appealing. You should listen to the full version! :love:

Fynn
02-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Loved it and it's been one of my favourite FF/KH tunes and the best vocal piece... But just until recently. Don't get me wrong - I love it - but the song from the FF VS XIII Trailer was just... Beautiful.

dragontamer
02-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Are we talking about the remix? or after the battle? i loved after the battle! it was just... beautiful. does any one have the sheet music for that? someone posted it here before but i couldent understand it and i think it was another version...

Pity...

Hazzard
02-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Loved it and it's been one of my favourite FF/KH tunes and the best vocal piece... But just until recently. Don't get me wrong - I love it - but the song from the FF VS XIII Trailer was just... Beautiful.

I here you there...

Thats one of reasons why i want ff vs 13 so bad..!!:cool:

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-16-2007, 06:52 PM
I... really don't like Sanctuary. Passion is an excellent song, but Sanctuary is laughably bad. The girl comes from New York, she doesn't need to fake Engrish. When it sounds like she's saying "Angels and fries" (the actual line being "Angels in flight", you know there's a problem. Since she KNOWS how to speak English properly.

Sefie1999AD
02-23-2007, 08:02 PM
I like both Sanctuary and Passion, though I prefer the "After the Battle" version for both of the songs.

That one was pretty good, too. It sounds quite tragic, and the Latin lyrics enhance the atmosphere of the song.

The Mog Ninja
03-04-2007, 09:23 AM
probably my favourite song ever

I Don't Need A Name
03-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah both are amazing. the Japanese verion (Passion) IS better with more emotion though
Kiss Me Good-Bye (Japanes and English) are also like it! :bigsmile: