PDA

View Full Version : What would the Final Fantasy would be like if...

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
02-11-2007, 09:31 PM
What would the Final Fantasy world be like with out Cloud, Tifa :D , Aerith ;) , Barret, Red XIII, or the great, the amazing, the one, the only, Sephiroth? I just want to hear some opinions about this... I wouldn't have played anyother game if it weren't for FFVII 'cause it was my 2nd and best FF game (my first was that old Final Fantasy Mystic Quest fo SNES) and it rocked like hell!!! So, to conclude my opinion, I don't think Kingdom Hearts would be or FFX (3rd) exist as well.

jammi567
02-11-2007, 09:39 PM
The world be be a muh better place, as half the arguments on this board would disappear....

Goldenboko
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
It would have less fans who no nothing about the other games, and find all other FFs trash compared to FFVII... in fact... I would probably like it.

02-11-2007, 10:09 PM
The world be be a muh better place, as half the arguments on this board would disappear....

or maybe all of them

jammi567
02-11-2007, 11:23 PM
quick question, have you ever actually played any other game apart from vii? because you're very biased, and you give reasons without backing them up.

Omni-Odin
02-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Most people have played the other games, and believe they aren't as good as VII. Just because someone else likes VII doesn't mean people should try to make an argument about it.

That's all. I would personally be saddened if it wasn't here. But that's just me.

Goldenboko
02-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Most people have played the other games, and believe they aren't as good as VII. Just because someone else likes VII doesn't mean people should try to make an argument about it.

That's all. I would personally be saddened if it wasn't here. But that's just me.

Having FFVII as your favorite is fine, it is not fine when you act foolish, and biased, claim Sephiroth is the best without supporting your reasons, love FFVII characters with playing the game (Lots of people like that), and say FFVII is superior to all of the other games without giving them a chance.

02-12-2007, 12:38 AM

Having FFVII as your favorite is fine, it is not fine when you act foolish, and biased, claim Sephiroth is the best without supporting your reasons, love FFVII characters with playing the game (Lots of people like that), and say FFVII is superior to all of the other games without giving them a chance.

Reasons are reason enough. I do give them a chance...but It's just not as exciting after you play FFVII.

cloud21zidane16
02-12-2007, 12:41 AM
all final fantasy are great:)

what would the ff world be like? everyone would be saying the game sucks becuase vincent yuffie and cait sith would be the main characters:choc2:

02-12-2007, 01:00 AM

what would the ff world be like? everyone would be saying the game sucks becuase vincent yuffie and cait sith would be the main characters:choc2:

What I mean by the question is that they substituted them with weak and not a good characters...all Final Fantasys I've played had more than 5 characters that you can either put 3 or 4 characters in your party.

Omni-Odin
02-13-2007, 02:45 AM
Who was acting biased? People who don't like VII are usually the ones who start :skull::skull::skull::skull:. And thats the truth. People who like 6 more than VII act the same way towards Kefka as we do towards Sephiroth. Don't act like its untrue. I read those forums too.

Griff
02-13-2007, 09:42 PM
With out-
Cloud: Zack would be the main character
Tifa: A generation of gaming girls wouldn't feel the need to get implants.
Aeris: There would be no surviving Cetra to be killed off and the story would go down the drain.
Barrett: This forum would have a relapse of Mr T. jokes
Red XIII: There would be no means of introducing Bugenhagen into the game, the whole lifestream would never be explained, and the resulting plot holes would mask the other plot holes already within the story.
Sephiroth: Without Sephy there would be no Sephy fanboys, no arguments on the forums about who controls who, no war, no famine, no pollution, there would be complete and total world peace.

cloud21zidane16
02-13-2007, 09:59 PM

What I mean by the question is that they substituted them with weak and not a good characters...all Final Fantasys I've played had more than 5 characters that you can either put 3 or 4 characters in your party.

i was just joking lol:D ;)

PuPu
02-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Who was acting biased? People who don't like VII are usually the ones who start :skull::skull::skull::skull:. And thats the truth. People who like 6 more than VII act the same way towards Kefka as we do towards Sephiroth. Don't act like its untrue. I read those forums too.

Though people who like Kefka actually give better reasons than all the Sephy fanboys/fangirls who just say something similar to: "omg sephy is teh coolest because he has a cool sword and looks badass!"

02-13-2007, 11:03 PM

Though people who like Kefka actually give better reasons than all the Sephy fanboys/fangirls who just say something similar to: "omg sephy is teh coolest because he has a cool sword and looks badass!"

Well he [Sephy] also has good motive and an ALMOST perfect plan... and a super powerful will. Something I'd like.

jammi567
02-13-2007, 11:34 PM
and this motive is? to fulfil something that failed 2000 years ago. ohhh, yeah, that's a really good motive, isn't it. :rolleyes2

Kefka_Almighty
02-14-2007, 03:39 AM
I'd be neutral. It's merely a game, after all, and I'd feel the same way about any of the FF games disappearing. I'd be saddened, of course, but not utterly heartbroken.

Hambone
02-14-2007, 04:08 AM
no plot
no fun
No one to hate

BarelySeeAtAll
02-14-2007, 06:17 PM
if sephiroth wasnt on the ff world...he would be with me :jokey:

02-15-2007, 01:22 AM
and this motive is? to fulfil something that failed 2000 years ago. ohhh, yeah, that's a really good motive, isn't it. :rolleyes2

Not quite. Meteor was Sephiroth's plan. Jenova's was to infect and destroy, then move on.