PDA

View Full Version : FFIV or VI

Northcrest
02-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I haven't got FFIV yet as I've posted before but my Uncle never got to buy it because it ran out at Wal-Mart. Since this happend I heard that FFVI came out and I played the game and got up to Kefka's Castle but there is a glitch so I couldn't beat the game but this is a hard decision I don't know which one I want so can someone give me some advice.

jammi567
02-12-2007, 12:16 AM
I've never played VI, so i'm saying: go with IV!

Zeromus_X
02-12-2007, 01:50 AM
Get both eventually, but get FFVI first.

Wolf Kanno
02-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Get both. But between the two, grab FFIV first. It's difficult to appreciate the older games when you're used to the later ones.

Martyr
02-12-2007, 05:59 AM
IV, despite it's acclaim, is probably the least impressive FF ever made, save for what Necronopticus did with it.

Unfortunately, I can't advise that you go through VI all over again, because you'll probably get tired of repeating what you've done so recently, and I'm afraid that I have to recommend getting IV, considering your current scenario.

I'm sorry things have to be this way.

ljkkjlcm9
02-12-2007, 07:20 AM
if you recently played VI, I'd say the one you didn't mention... V. It's better than IV IMO, at least, the battle system is. And the new features on GBA are far better than that of FFIV. I've always been dissapointed with FFIV. Go with V or VI.

THE JACKEL

Setzer Gabianni
02-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Get them both, although the story and characters are far better in VI.

Yuriev's ghost
02-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Valkyrie Profile

Northcrest
02-16-2007, 01:30 AM
if you recently played VI, I'd say the one you didn't mention... V. It's better than IV IMO, at least, the battle system is. And the new features on GBA are far better than that of FFIV. I've always been dissapointed with FFIV. Go with V or VI.

THE JACKAL

Actual I've already gotten FFV and have beaten it I'm just trying to get the Ultimate Job.