PDA

View Full Version : Mission 87: Free Bervenia

tigeroz84
02-12-2007, 03:17 AM
Hi, I'm a newbie here and need help please..

I've completed 276 missions and got stuck on 3 missions, one of these is Mission 285 - Blade and Turtle which requires mission item Adaman Alloy from Mission 184 - Adaman Order. Mission 184 - Adaman Order has not appeared I figured it will appear if I complete Mission 87 - Free Bervenia as an online guide says.

The guide said that in order for Mission 87 to appear, I must free all the other 29 areas and read rumor Gukko's return. I've read Gukko's return rumor and freed 7 areas, how do I go about freeing the rest of the areas? All of them are grey (not yet free but not under attack either). If they're not under attack, how to free them?

Another mission i got stuck with is Mission 160 - A Worthy Eye. I need Delta Fang from Mission 77 - Free Baguba which has not appeared in the pub. The guide said Free Baguba will appear after completing Mission 12 - Jagd Hunt and reading The Spiritstone rumor. I've done Jagd Hunt but no rumor? When will this rumor show or how to make it appear in the rumor list?

Thanks heaps for any help provided :)

Skyblade
02-12-2007, 07:19 AM
You are probably missing the missions to free the cities. The missions to free Sphrom, Cyril, Baguba, Muscadet, and Cadoan are only given in that city's pub. Check the pub in every city, and you should be able to continue your liberation efforts.

Omega Sin
02-13-2007, 06:33 AM
In regards to saving each of the freed areas you need free each one before you can do another. In other words, if you are attempting to free Jagd Dorsa, you must wait for that mission to be completed before you can free another. I usually dont get Free Berevenia until Ive beaten the game.

The rumors appear after set events in the game have happened, or after a certain period of time. My best answer to you is to keep playing and continue finding the free missions as they come, eventually youll get to the ones you need