PDA

View Full Version : lvl99 red chocobo? possible spoilers

silverjunky
02-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Hey im in england so this game isnt out yet (really annoying), but one of the things with new final fantasy games i love are the new animations for the various black magicks ie fire fira and firaga.
Are they nicely done in this game?

and another thing according to the official guide by bradygames, (yes i have it already even though i dont have the game yet lol)
it has a chapter on 100 secrets of ffxii and one of them says that:
"travel to the ozmone plains area and defeat six or more red and black chocobos, then enter or reenter the haulo green area. Upon arrival there is a 1 in 256 chance for the level99 red chcocobo to appear"

and its supposed to drop ribbons and gemsteels.
has anyone tried this?

thats all for now folks
silver

Gabranth
02-13-2007, 04:58 AM
i've tried it and i zoned in and out of that place like 20 times and i just got frustrated and turned off the game. you're better off not doing it

Angeluz
03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
ive tried it...and it appeared near the entrance of jahara...among the other chocobo...but it killed me once and since then i havent tried it again....its really hard to beat!!! i think omega was easier maybe thats cuz my party was a 80 lvl if u wanna try at least level up to 90 ...

ValiantKnight
03-05-2007, 03:51 PM
As for the red bird, I havent seen it.

The magics are not that nicely done.. black magics at least.
They look fine, but won't be extravagant like previous.
The style of play being mmorpg, they won't be quite as awe-inspiring as previous magics, as the view of the target won't be quite what it is in a static random battle, where they could play with the effects more.

But I don't focus as much on the magic, as melee seems by far more powerful, unless you are taking on a group of enemies.

Renmiri
03-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Each monster has it's weak point. Just try different stuff. Techniques, Drain, Immobilize, Nihopaloa + Remedy....