PDA

View Full Version : Moccha Coffee

Arthurdent_78
02-12-2007, 07:57 PM
For the life of me, I cannot find the moccha coffee at South Gate. I am going nuts, looking all over the place, and I just cannot find it! Will someone please help me?

Little Blue
02-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Do you remember the ATE after you first leave Lindblum? You see Cinna making some coffee in the lower right screen. Look around there. (I think there is a path that lets you access it since its supposed to be a stream or something :p)

cloud21zidane16
02-13-2007, 12:19 AM
yeah just walk one step to the left or right of where you drink from the stream on the vine ledge thing

SeeDRankLou
02-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Are you at the correct South Gate? I believe there are four or five of them. I don't remember what the South Gate you need to be at is called, but it has a spring you can use to restore HP and MP. Look around in that South Gate (I think it's also near the Chocobo Forest).

Arthurdent_78
02-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I also cannot find the spring anywhere. I haven't played since the original post, so I'll have to look again. As far as I know though, the spring is that pool of water in the screen where there is a fork in the road, one way leads to Treno, and the other to Dali. Does anyone know if I am correct in that?

Little Blue
02-13-2007, 10:44 PM
The spring is down by the coast near lindblum in the south gate down there.

cloud21zidane16
02-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I also cannot find the spring anywhere. I haven't played since the original post, so I'll have to look again. As far as I know though, the spring is that pool of water in the screen where there is a fork in the road, one way leads to Treno, and the other to Dali. Does anyone know if I am correct in that?

no thats incorrect, have you been to chocobos forest? the gate is very near there
have you seen the ATE where it shows baku, cinna ad marcus arrive at gate? thats where he coffee is

Sidderz
02-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Gawr. It's been so long since I played it I can only vaguely remember this.

Shotgunnova
02-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Correct, the South Gate near Chocobo's Forest is where you can find the coffee. Make sure to do it as soon as possible, as it won't be accessible on Disc 4.

Rantz
02-15-2007, 01:37 PM
While on the topic of North/South gates, on my latest playthrough I found a gate area I'd never seen before. It had a moogle and a few thousand Gil. Since the main storyline never takes you there, I was wondering if it's well known?

I think it's called Treno arch, and is located in the valley below the gate that takes you between Treno and Dali.

Arthurdent_78
02-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Thank you everyone :) I finally found it! Thanks again.

cloud21zidane16
02-15-2007, 04:32 PM
While on the topic of North/South gates, on my latest playthrough I found a gate area I'd never seen before. It had a moogle and a few thousand Gil. Since the main storyline never takes you there, I was wondering if it's well known?

I think it's called Treno arch, and is located in the valley below the gate that takes you between Treno and Dali.

yeah i know that, its on the other side of the evil forest, you can go there when you have the Hilda Garde 3 or even earlier if you get the mountain chocobo:choc2: