PDA

View Full Version : The source code of the Translator, Al Bhed

Savern Volaco
02-12-2007, 11:34 PM
"okay check it you copy and paste this into the Note pad, and then save as .html and open it after easy as as something but here it is.

"Instead Just pm if you want the code got it good." a preview of it and not usable here got it.

Al Bhed Translator with Phonetics
Coded by Stefan Gagne (twoflowr@pixelscapes.com), based on enigmaopoeia (enigmaopoeia@hotmail.com)'s Al Bhed FAQ.

Update 9/21/2005: Please mirror this webpage on your own Final Fantasy website rather than just link to it, if possible. Keeps my bandwidth down. Also feel free to rip the code and modify it for your own uses. You've got permission. Just give credit where credit is due for the original.

However, and for the 7,493th time, DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING HOW TO MIRROR THE PAGE. If you know anything about how JavaScript works you should be able to do this easily -- and if you don't know, then trying to do it will be an exercise in frustration and I do not provide tutorials or free technical support! I also will NOT HELP YOU recode it for your own made-up language. If you wanna monkey with the script, by all means feel free to copy, modify, mutilate, do what you want -- but you're on your own.

<form method="get" name="theform" action="" onsubmit="return transme()">

To Translate: (Encase key nouns, subjects, and other bits not to translate in [ ] brackets.)

<textarea name="stimulus" cols="60" rows="6" wrap="VIRTUAL"></textarea>

Translated:

<textarea name="response" cols="60" rows="6" wrap="VIRTUAL"></textarea>

Translate...

<input name="picker" value="0" checked="checked" type="radio">English to Al Bhed (with phonetics)

<input name="picker" value="1" type="radio">Al Bhed to English

<input value="Dnyhcmyda!" type="submit">

</form>

Shlup
02-12-2007, 11:34 PM
You did not select any posts to which the action you picked can be applied.

Roto13
02-12-2007, 11:36 PM
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Savern Volaco
02-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Preview because I just have to, the steps are easy just get one get the source code; then copy paste onto note pad and then save as .html and there you go just open it and it works like magic. "PM ME IF YOU WANT IT"

rubah
02-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks uh, but Al Bhed isn't something we want to encourage here 8)