PDA

View Full Version : help again lol

RyanML
02-13-2007, 03:33 AM
lol hey

need some pulse ammo now, only problem is i cant get any... read on a site that ruby dragons give you the energy crystals that need to be refined to get it.. but ive fought like 8 now and havent got one...

this guide also says that level 50+ elnoyles give you them aswell, and there was a place where there are loads of them... and it doesnt mention where that place is... help me lol

also ive just got on to disk 4, ultimecia's castle... how do i go about getting the ragnarok back? i dont seem to be able to get to it...

farplaner
02-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Well, since you're on disk 4 you missed the Elnoyles. They are found during... some...event. (If you search this forum or if you go to gamefaqs.com, I'm pretty sure you will find all the info you need.) (or maybe just wait around for someone who knows for sure, or is willing to do more research than myself).

The best I can recall is that an Esthar soldier is possessed on one of the roadways of Esthar, and you can run into him, fight an elnoyle, exit screen, rinse, and repeat.

The best I can remember about the Ragnarok is you take on of the portals that drop you off near a chocobo forest (on the Centra continent) and then ride to the rig.

sorry, for my crappy info. :D

Slade
02-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Go to the Island Closest To Hell and defeat a Ruby Dragon (pretty hard unless you have good stats). It'll give you an Energy Crystal which can then be refined into Pulse Ammo. You can also get Energy Crystals from Elnoyles, which can be found at Esthar. Just run up and down the road ways a few times (on map scene) untill you meet one (They look like the guy you drew Siren from right at the beginning of disk one on the SeeD mission). They may take a while to come up but keep trying ;)

RyanML
02-13-2007, 05:16 PM
thanks for the help

problems tho, elnoyles only give me moon stones, faught a couple and thats all ive got...

ruby dragons also dont give me energy crystals.

i cant get anywhere near the esthar/centra continent to get the ragnorok, i have 3 portals on the chain and one leads to an island in the middle of no where (which i think is just off the centra continent but i cant get off it), one leads to a beach which is the only place you can go, and the other leads me to somwhere in galabadia where i can walk to dollet etc.

Timster
02-13-2007, 06:25 PM
don't mug them! if you do then you won't get energy crystals...

RyanML
02-13-2007, 06:34 PM
i dont, when i win i just get moon stones and tha.

jammi567
02-13-2007, 06:50 PM
The monsters levels also need to be over level 50.