PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hour 3 Is Coming August 10, 2007!

Stunt
02-13-2007, 04:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51fKPbVmTNI&eurl=

I can't believe it, I'm so happy. I was just watching it on ABCfamily two days ago thinking, it would be great to see a Rush Hour 3, and I looked it up online, and there it was. Here are some movie pictures:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7320/rh1dl3.jpg http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8826/rh2bd5.jpg

Check out some more here:

IMDB: Rush Hour 3 (2007) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293564/)
Wikipedia: Rush Hour 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Hour_3)

Araciel
02-13-2007, 04:25 AM
cool.

Zeromus_X
02-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Wow! Here's a movie I'd never think would get another sequel. Well, this is nice. I don't think it'll beat the first movie, however.

Ryth
02-13-2007, 04:31 AM
Well, would you look at that.

Shoeberto
02-13-2007, 05:40 AM
For some reason I thought this already had come out.

Yamaneko
02-13-2007, 06:02 AM
Rush Hour 3: So Very Tired

TyphoonThaReapa
02-13-2007, 08:32 PM
A'yo, now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! I LOVE RUSH HOUR!!!! I already knew they were comin' out with a part three but I didn't know the exact date. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

blim
02-13-2007, 08:42 PM
remind me nearer the time :)

Fatal Impurity
02-13-2007, 08:54 PM
I remain cautious...afterall Hollywood has a bad track record for comedy trilogies...

Stunt
02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
I remain cautious...afterall Hollywood has a bad track record for comedy trilogies...

Rush hour is a different story. With Rush Hour, even number 2 was good, so number 3 will be good too.

Shiny
02-13-2007, 09:36 PM
For some reason I thought this already had come out.
So did I. It probably feels that way, because this movie was supposed to come out 4 years ago.

Dreddz
02-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Theres only so much Chris Tucker I can take, will I be seeing this ? Probably. Just for Jackie though. And that trailer rocked so hard, I love how they kicked France in the nuts again and again........and again.

Rush hour is a different story. With Rush Hour, even number 2 was good, so number 3 will be good too.

You shouldnt think like that, Mad Max 2 was great, even better than the first, but Mad Max 3 sucked. Aliens was great, even better than the first, but Alien 3 sucked. Catch my drift ?

Fatal Impurity
02-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Theres only so much Chris Tucker I can take, will I be seeing this ? Probably. Just for Jackie though. And that trailer rocked so hard, I love how they kicked France in the nuts again and again........and again.

You shouldnt think like that, Mad Max 2 was great, even better than the first, but Mad Max 3 sucked. Aliens was great, even better than the first, but Alien 3 sucked. Catch my drift ?

The terminators are the best example i can think of for a bitchslapped trilogy...after a good first film and a brilliant second you wouldve thought T3 would of been good...but the curse struck again...what is it with hollywood and screwing with a decent series like that?

XxSephirothxX
02-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Rush Hour 3: So Very Tired
I'm wondering if this one will just kinda suck, or suck really, really hard. Judging on how many films Chris Tucker has been in recently, and Jackie Chan's aging and lack of solid martial arts movies in years, I'm guessing the latter.

NINJA_Ryu
02-13-2007, 11:34 PM

The terminators are the best example i can think of for a bitchslapped trilogy...after a good first film and a brilliant second you wouldve thought T3 would of been good...but the curse struck again...what is it with hollywood and screwing with a decent series like that?

O, while we are at it, lets do Star Wars!

ANH is pretty good, ESB even better, and then!!! ROTJ kinda blew it all away..:(

Goldenboko
02-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Awesome I love Rush Hour, and anyother movie with Jackie Chan in it.

Bunny
02-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Oh I just love movies where the mismatched cops become buddies at the end! I bet you Chris, uh, what's his name, does something that Jackie Chan does not agree with so they get angry at each other but in the end figure out that they need to remain a team because the bad guy is super awesome judo kungfo master and they two heads are better than one. Then at the end, in classic hilarity style, they go their seperate ways but decide nevermind that and go on vacation together!

NINJA_Ryu
02-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Oh I just love movies where the mismatched cops become buddies at the end! I bet you Chris, uh, what's his name, does something that Jackie Chan does not agree with so they get angry at each other but in the end figure out that they need to remain a team because the bad guy is super awesome judo kungfo master and they two heads are better than one. Then at the end, in classic hilarity style, they go their seperate ways but decide nevermind that and go on vacation together!

[/sarcasm] ftw!

Mr. Graves
02-14-2007, 12:01 AM
I saw the photos for this, read the basic plot (the two goes to Paris this time) and thought that it'll simply be a rehash of the other two, as Bunny more or less said. I predict that it will offer nothing new, and will be rather bland. Call me jaded, but Hollywood and it's recent wave of remakes/sequels/lack of good ideas (imo) has left me apprehensive of this sort of thing. If it's done right with fresh jokes, it might be as great as the others, but I have a bad feeling about it, especially since I just looked at the teaser and thought "Lame".

Hambone
02-14-2007, 01:23 AM
No no no no no. :cry:

Agrias
02-14-2007, 01:34 AM
WOO! i'm looking forward to it! yee haaa!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-14-2007, 01:58 AM
finally! damm i was waiting for this forever

Ashley Schovitz
02-14-2007, 03:42 AM
I thought Chris was kidding in the end movie when the guy fell of and he said,"Oh I know he's not going to be in Rush Hour 3" I never knew that he meant it. Yay for Rushg Hour 3, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker make a great team.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Eh, I liked the first two, so I may see this.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-14-2007, 03:49 PM
I thought Chris was kidding in the end movie when the guy fell of and he said,"Oh I know he's not going to be in Rush Hour 3" I never knew that he meant it. Yay for Rushg Hour 3, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker make a great team.

Classic...:D :cool:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-15-2007, 01:28 AM
this should of been made 5 years ago

Mo-Nercy
02-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Jackie Chan is much more awesomer in his Chinese speaking movie. Even the fight scenes seem better.

McLovin'
02-15-2007, 03:34 PM
It is a comedy. They can't go wrong like in horror movies.

Rocket Edge
02-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Good stuff, i'll watch it.