PDA

View Full Version : Next Kingdom Hearts Project Revealed By Years End

Stunt
02-13-2007, 04:28 AM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6344/kingdomhearts3bannerov4.jpg

In a recent interview with Famitsu Magazine (Japan based), Director Tetsuya Nomura, new details were given about the next Kingdom Hearts Project.

Nomura stated that they plan to show visuals of the next Kingdom Hearts before the end of 2007. Perhaps at TGS this year, we will get a new trailer, images, and information on the game and understand what’s going on in the mysterious keyblade war trailer unlocked at the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

Guess we will just have to wait for answers.

[Via CYNCRONIZED GAMES (http://cyncronizedgames.com/2007/11/02/next-kingdom-hearts-project-revealed-by-years-end/)]

It's most likely Kingdom Hearts 3. Everyone put your keyblades up.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
this is ridiculous

Eiko Guy
02-14-2007, 02:49 AM
*keyblade in sky* "now what?"

Ashley Schovitz
02-14-2007, 02:53 AM
That link you posted didn't show anything about Kingdom hearts, but it's good to hear that we will some a new trailer of III by the end of this year.

Rostum
02-14-2007, 03:27 AM
this is ridiculous

How, exactly?

That link you posted didn't show anything about Kingdom hearts, but it's good to hear that we will some a new trailer of III by the end of this year.

Try here. (http://www.spirasdestiny.net/Wordpress/kingdom_hearts_3_images_by_the_end_of_the_year/)

Stunt
02-15-2007, 02:59 AM

The link was the source. :)

Yliette
02-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Too bad this so-called Kingdom Hearts III is for the PS3. I can't afford P50,000 ($1,000).

But I was told by a friend fluent in Japanese that after reading some sneak peeks, you'll get to explore Main Island of Destiny Islands, the place in KH2 where Kairi and Selphie walk together in their school uniforms.

GF_Diablos
02-21-2007, 11:42 AM
I think the trailer makes whatever the KH3 project is look amaing.

A rumour I half put together myself/is running around is about an MMO. Basically after Square-Enix revealed their new MMO engine they would not confirm it was for FFXI-2 or whatever they could call it, so some people hitched on that maybe (with the theme of Keyblade wars & loads of Keyblades) it was going to be a KH based one. Let's face it there is only so many times they can rip Sora away from his home and bring him back again (I say this in the nicest way, I am a massive Kingdom Hearts fan).
Keep in mind this is just speculation however.

Mercen-X
02-21-2007, 09:28 PM
The CYNCRONIZED is useless.

Kingdom Hearts 3 shall be the first next generation title in the extremely popular series that has become one of the most popular RPG series' in recent years. What platform it shall be on is unknown and rumours say it may not even be on Playstation 3! One thing for sure, you can expect it to be truely a memorable game, as Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 both were.

Some official information which we can state however, be it nothing major, but we can expect the first round of information and possibly images/footage to be released via Tetsuya Nomura (The Director of the series) during the mid stage of 2007!