PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! COREL DESERT CRISIS!

Shama177
02-13-2007, 04:50 AM
Hi everyone!

I dont know if anyone else has had this problem before. But Im up to the section in FF7 where you have to find Dio in Gold Saucer to get the Keystone. Problem is though, everytime I use that tank-looking vehicle to get past the quicksand (or whatever that sandy looking stuff surrounding Gold Saucer is) and enter the town, I end up running around aimlessly in the Corel Dessert with no sign that Im even close to the town, until some Chocobo carriage offers me a ride to the World Map again. I've tried putting Barret and Aeris in my party rather than Tifa and Vincent, but that hasn't worked. I cant figure out what the hell else Im supposed to do because the people in other towns don't tell me anything useful :mad2: . And no, I havent got Yuffie in my party yet but I dont think that has anything to do with it.
Any help you can give me would be MUCH appreciated.
Thanks

Sain Cai
02-13-2007, 04:56 AM
try going back to the elevator in the prison to bring you up?

Other then that, dont go into the town where the saucer is, goto Corel and ride the tram

Psychotic
02-13-2007, 05:06 AM
Other then that, dont go into the town where the saucer is, goto Corel and ride the tramThe town where the Saucer is is Corel. I think you mean North Corel :p Not trying to be pedantic but when there's two Corels, it's easy to get confused. But yeah, go to North Corel and take the tram.

Sain Cai
02-13-2007, 05:59 AM
my beef :) Been a while since I played FF7

judgemagistergabranth
02-18-2007, 09:51 PM
What you do is go to the trolley in barrets home town(I forget the name). That will bring you to gold saucer then go to battle squre go in to the little mini mumeum bewere one of your members will betrey you can you guess who