PDA

View Full Version : VS XII Trailer Song

Fynn
02-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Does anyone know where I can get the song that plays during the trailer of FFVSXIII? The one with the latin lyrics...

UltimaMasamune
02-17-2007, 02:53 PM
first of all its VS XIII

why don't you try ripping the misc on your own ,SUPER is a free program that allows you to do so

Cruise Control
02-17-2007, 03:37 PM
That's effort! I also want to know.

Fynn
03-11-2007, 06:19 PM
*sigh* I tried ripping it, but the sounds from the trailer are still there, which actually ruins the second part... I guess we'll have to wait until the VS XIII soundtrack comes out... By the way, does anyone know who composed it? Was it Yoko Shimomura? And who's singing?

P.S. Sorry about that XII/XIII mistake...

Sefie1999AD
03-30-2007, 09:19 PM
I think Yoko Shimomura was the one who composed the song with the Latin lyrics. The way the piano and other instruments are used in the song sounds a lot like Yoko Shimomura's music. The song kind of reminded me of the song "Another Side" from KH's Deep Dive secret ending video.

Fynn
04-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Yeah, that's what I sorta thought... It's her style alright and yet it's a bit darker than, let's say, most of the KH soundtrack... I like that! She' flexible.
I still have no idea whatsoever about who is singing... Too bad - that woman's got some voice!