PDA

View Full Version : Gillian Mckeith needs to stfu

Dreddz
02-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Anyone else on here hate her as much as I do ? Only Brits would know who she is. If you dont, shes an uptight bitch who practically purchased her qualifications from a website, went out and wrote a dieting book, which is a load of crap, made many TV shows ( which still go on ), and made millions from it all.

What really gets to me though is the fact that she doesnt know what she is talking about and still thinks she can go around spreading her lies. Why the hell is she still on the air. By now, after being questioned many times by professionals who know what there talking about, must of gotten the idea that she should go back to hole she came from. The hero of this story is a man called John Garrow, who was the leading man behind all the criticism towards her. He even said “Four years ago, when she came to Britain with her book Living Health, I challenged her to show me one piece of proof to back up what she was saying. I wanted her to show me one published paper to prove that she is, as she claims, a scientist doing research and studies ... I said I would pay her £1,000 and apologise for my remarks. That money is still on the table. Her husband phoned me claiming I was defaming her so I said sue me. I'm still waiting.”

Not just that, but she is a total bitch to begin with. I just watched her program ( not helping the problem ) in which she gets someone who is overweight to come live with her to learn how to eat healthy, this person, who Gillian at every opportunity makes them feel like crap, by calling them fat, finds a junk food wrapper in the persons suitcase. Gillian literally shreds the person apart for this, even making them put the wrapper in a bin on the street, because she is so disgusted she doesnt want it in her house. Thats all it takes, one junk food wrapper to set Gillian off. What a total bitch.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-13-2007, 09:06 PM
apart from the fact that she is butt ugly... i think she is ok...ish.
but yes, total and complete bitch!

blim
02-13-2007, 09:24 PM
damn right, wouldnt have no junk food in my house either. But other than that i agree with you.

Zeldy
02-13-2007, 11:24 PM
Honestly? I quite like her show. Not HER, but the show itself. The people always loose weight with her, though, at the end of the day ;o

Anaisa
02-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Gillian Mckeith is against chocolate, therefore she is evil. Chocolate is actually good to eat anyway, an it's good for the skin. Perhaps if she was aware of that, she wouldn't have such big saggy jowls.

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah she is a bit of a she-devil who think all because someone is obese she can treat them like crap...but i suppose on the other hand everyone who goes to her to lose weight comes out of it with what they want which is weight loss...whether that is from stress of her constant bullying i dunno but all i can say is that she'll carry on doing this as long as people carry on asking her too.

Mirage
02-14-2007, 12:57 AM

She's butt ugly and a complete bitch, yet you think she's OK-ish?

Elite Lord Sigma
02-14-2007, 02:27 PM
Yep, she sounds a lot like a bitch to me, judging from what I'm hearing.

BarelySeeAtAll
02-14-2007, 06:11 PM

She's butt ugly and a complete bitch, yet you think she's OK-ish?

at 13 years old, you cant help but to condradict yourself
i love her bitchiness, people like her can put other bulllies in their place...but then they become the bully....
there i go again!
:(

Burtsplurt
02-14-2007, 07:45 PM
I read that she has been forced to drop the 'Dr.' prefix, as it was a PhD from the American College of Holoistic Medicine, or something like that. Not quite Oxford or Cambridge.

Still, I agree with what she says, even if it is just macrobiotic teachings recycled. 10 burgers a day = not a good thing.

Dreddz
02-14-2007, 07:59 PM
It took some time for Dr to be dropped from her name. She should never of had it anyway.

I dont see how you can agree with what she says, especially when most of it is completely false. Look at the critism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillian_McKeith) on wikipedia.

Asked about McKeith's advice, Amanda Wynne, senior dietician with the British Dietetic Association, said: "We are appalled. I think it is obvious she hasn't a clue about nutrition. In fact her advice, if followed to the limit, could be dangerous. Her TV programme takes obese people and puts them on a crash diet that is very hazardous to health."