PDA

View Full Version : Things You Shouldn't Land On

Evastio
02-14-2007, 01:16 AM
What's the most painful thing you've landed on? It can be a body part or something on the ground.

It would have to be my head. There was this one time where I fell on my head while running and this other time where I fell down some stairs and landed on my head.

Agrias
02-14-2007, 01:17 AM
my chin....long story...:mad:

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Tail bone on tree stump. x-x

oddler
02-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Pavement while flying off of a bike. Parts involved: all.

edczxcvbnm
02-14-2007, 01:28 AM
I went sky diving. My parachute didn't open and I landed on my balls. That hurt like a bitch.

NeoCracker
02-14-2007, 01:30 AM
I landed on the twin towers as they fell.

Courtesy of my fat friend.

Agrias
02-14-2007, 01:30 AM
I went sky diving. My parachute didn't open and I landed on my balls. That hurt like a bitch.

you'd have to be in an ooooddd position to land on your balls.....

XxSephirothxX
02-14-2007, 01:31 AM
Income Tax. :(

oddler
02-14-2007, 01:39 AM

YES! :laughing:

Baloki
02-14-2007, 01:47 AM

Community Chest, go to jail, don't pass go, don't collect 200 of an interchangeable currency.

Tama2
02-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Beaver Tail Cactus

Bunny
02-14-2007, 01:59 AM
A Boeing 747. Long story.

Spammerman
02-14-2007, 02:08 AM
The ground.

Vincent, Thunder God
02-14-2007, 02:42 AM
When I was a little tyke I tripped on the stair and I landed face-first on the garage floor. Now I have a scar.

Venom
02-14-2007, 02:45 AM
I went off a jump with my bike and I flipped it and hurt pretty much 100% of my body. Made an interesting story.

Momiji
02-14-2007, 02:47 AM
I run into walls a lot. It isn't exactly 'landing' but it still hurts.

Agrias
02-14-2007, 02:50 AM
my friend walked into a pole and i was laughing sooo hard that i walked into a bus bench. bwahahahaha!

Agent Proto
02-14-2007, 02:55 AM
One time, my whole body landed on the kitchen floor. I was holding onto the sink, and attempted to kick my brother. However, he grabbed onto my leg and being an idiot, I tried to kick him with my other foot. Big mistake! Now he had both legs and held me there for awhile before letting go, and my body dropped to the floor...

So much pain. ;_;

Martyr
02-14-2007, 03:02 AM
Crashed a bike. Landed in the pavement.

So I guess that doesn't qualify, but it was probably pretty bad when I landed on the pavement right before I entered it.

I also jumped out of a treehouse on a dare, missed the landing point and hit a muddy, rocky bank, which sent me rolling through mud and stones into a drainage pit (not so nice smelling)

NINJA_Ryu
02-14-2007, 03:43 AM
Fell through 10 feet of bushes from a treehouse.

My arms never felt such pain.

Evastio
02-14-2007, 03:45 AM
I can't tell which of these are serious posts and which ones aren't. :confused: :(

fire_of_avalon
02-14-2007, 05:14 AM
My face. I was eight. It was bad.

mooglebunni608
02-14-2007, 05:15 AM
Tail bone
nuff said :crying:

Yuffie514
02-14-2007, 05:31 AM
perhaps a small rose bush. i climbed the roof to get a ball when i was much younger at my aunt's house. the climbing was easy enough without a ladder, but then again, hard without it. and i know i didn't land on my feet as smoothly as a cat or ninja...

Jojee
02-14-2007, 05:33 AM
I've landed on my head so many times, I can't even count that high. XD Granted, I can't coung that high anyway... :</>D Seriously, most of my childhood stories involve me hitting my head. And I remember jumping on one of those jumbo huge trampolines and I made a super high jump and tried to do a flip or something and ended up landing on the floor on my head ._.

Raistlin
02-14-2007, 05:36 AM
Seriously, most of my childhood stories involve me hitting my head. And I remember jumping on one of those jumbo huge trampolines and I made a super high jump and tried to do a flip or something and ended up landing on the floor on my head

That explains a lot.

Aqua Mage
02-14-2007, 05:38 AM
I've landed on my cat numerous times. I swear she's a magnet! :mad2:

Jebus
02-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Stairs. And then I hit the floor below, and then more stairs, and then finally the floor after that.

Levian
02-14-2007, 06:23 AM
I had braces when I was 10 and I ran, but stumbled in some roots and smashed my lip/teeth against a stump. :D The braces were stuck to my lip, so I had to pull it it back out again.

You know, having been here for soon 5 years I feel like I've told that story 85 times. I wish I could hurt myself worse soon so I'd have a new story.

Araciel
02-14-2007, 06:29 AM
smashed my face on some drinking glasses once....that sucked

Shadow_Wolf 6354
02-14-2007, 08:16 AM
I work in a kitchen............Need i say more?

Sharp and shiny is great.......unless its in your ribs :shifty:
:shoot:

black orb
02-14-2007, 03:23 PM
>>> I crashed a bike and landed in a place with thorns it wasnt cacti I dont know what it was, I just remember myself bleeding..

Riana
02-14-2007, 03:39 PM
I landed on a pair of scissors...pointy side up! It went in pretty deep. To cut a long story short, my cousins and I were doing art and crafts, I fell over and landed on a pair of scissors my cousin was holding. >_<

I still have the scar on my hip. :(

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 04:40 PM
I climbed on top of shed when i was younger and since it wasnt sturdy and quite rickety (after years of me and my friend spending long afternoons on top of it) anyway i fell off and landed directly on my back on pieces of metal, wood and car engine (his garden always had junk in it as his dad was a car enthusiast)...i was paralyzed for 10 minutes and had a bad back for months after. :(

Ive had loads of other painful experiences like that but that was the most scary/painful and with the longest lasting effects. :(

fire_of_avalon
02-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Okay, I'll elaborate on mine now.

I was playing rocket ship on the swingset in third grade. For those of you who aren't me and don't know, rocketship is played by running as hard as you can at the swing (one of those with the curvy rubber bottom, not the hard flat bottom) leaping into the swing horizontally, landing on your belly and flying to the moon.

Anyway, I was a pro at this. The trick to going really high was to get slightly more of my weight in the direction my head was pointing. But one time, I overbalanced.

I flipped out of the swing while it was in mid-air, and landed on my face. It was HORRIBLE, half of my head was covered in mud and I screamed and screamed and my nose bled. And my two best friends took me into the bathroom and cleaned me up and I love them forever for it.

Iceglow
02-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Hmm sorry FOA but it made me smile reading that one so I hope mine makes you laugh your ass off in return.

I was drunk and decided on seeing a pipe outside my mates block of flats I had to swing from it, so with a boost from my mate I grab this pipe and start swinging from it, now this pipe is some 3.5 meters off the ground and hangs a few centimetres from the roof of the archway it is in. I was pushing myself higher using the wall of the arch to kick off from. In the end I went flat out. I hit my back off the ceiling and let go of the pipe in reaction. I fell 3.5 meters straight down to a concrete floor landing flat out (but for some drunken reason I connected with my chin and right knee first) I never even tried to level out, I know I stayed concious but I lay there for about 2 minutes not moving and my mates freaked out (well one did, my best mate was too busy laughing his ass off and saying this was me and I would be fine.) After like 2 minutes just lying there, face down, chin on the concrete listening to my mates thinking "wtf just happened, my face shouldn't be this close to the floor!" I pushed my head off the floor only to groan and sink back down in pain again. Now my mates are really having hissy fits over my condition and even though my best mate was saying "see told you he'd be fine." and still laughing they circled round me and someone was going to call me an ambulance. I merely rolled over at this point (apparently 2 more minutes or so had passed) looked up with a grin and said "J damage report!" my best mate checked me over, no bad injuries but even now when we see the pipe we laugh at it.

Another time I was sprinting down Camden town high street and it had been raining all day, I side jumped to go around some stupid person who didn't move and I stepped on a wet cardboard box that a shop keeper had put out side his shop, I slid and went up in the air completely parallel to the ground (about 5 ft up here somehow) and then as I tried to right myself and land I smashed my right knee of a concrete step and broke it. I didn't go hospital because I hate them and I could walk (all be it with 2 people helping me) so I figured I was fine.

SeeDRankLou
02-14-2007, 08:32 PM
I had a bad experience landing on my shoulder once.

My former stepfather thought it would be fun to put me on a four wheeler when I was 10 with no instruction on how to ride it. It took off and I tried to control it the best I could. I ended up going into a ditch at full speed, crashing into someone's driveway, flying over the driveway and going shoulder first into a powerline pole. Surprisingly, nothing broke or dislocated.

Owen Macwere
02-14-2007, 08:44 PM
A Boeing 747. Long story.

And I who thought this was an airplan. :rolleyes2

When I was 13-12 I fell from the stairs and my leg got stuck between two stair's steps and it got broken. I don't want to remember the sound. xD
Few days ago-or weeks ago- I fell on my head from the stairs. I was holding a big box and didn't see in front of me, so yeah.
Obvioulsy I am not a good friend with our house's stairs.

Sergeant Hartman
02-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Apparently when I was younger I tripped over some shoes and hit my face on the corner of the TV unit :(

Got a scar right above my lip but never remember the pain I must have had :hat:

Spammerman
02-14-2007, 09:32 PM
my friend walked into a pole and i was laughing sooo hard that i walked into a bus bench. bwahahahaha!

I walked into a screen door. Beat that.