PDA

View Full Version : HO NOES?1!1!!!ONE 'TIS THE BLIZZARD OF '07!!

~*~Celes~*~
02-14-2007, 02:42 AM
Well, I guess all those people at my school complained enough about having no snow for Christmas...They got their wish for snow today :mad: It has been snowing ALL DAY TODAY, and around 5ish, my county was declared with a Blizzard Warning until 7 am on Wednesday, February 14th (what a GREAT Valentine's Day present...snow I didn't want >.>). It's cool 'n all that we got to miss school today and that we have tomorrow off as well, but shoveling...not so much.

Topic of this thread: If you were snowed in for several days straight with someone in particular, who would it be, and what all would you do to survive if say, the heat went out? Keep it clean, guys! :tongue:

Agrias
02-14-2007, 02:45 AM
.......i'd be snowed in with...hmm....Roto13, and i'd use his hair as a blanket to warm myself, BWAHAHAHAHA!

Shoeberto
02-14-2007, 02:55 AM
It's pretty bad out, yeah. More time off for me, I guess.

edit: Apparently I completely missed the actual point of the topic beyond discussing the snowstorm going on right now. My choice of who I'd stay with while snowed in should be pretty obvious. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=13121) Instead I'm stuck in the house with my parents. Yay!

Christmas
02-14-2007, 02:57 AM
, 4evarisha, Ace14, Agrias, Albel, Arucard+, Ashley Schovitz, Aurons_Desciple, Azar, BlackCape, corncracker, Del Murder, Denmark, Dotard, Dr Unne, Dragon Mage, Evastio, FiendAngelical, Fuuinashi, Her Majesty's Agent Umaro, HoangHuy, Hsu, Jackpot, Jebus, kikimm+, Kirobaito, Kyri, Lynx, Marshall banana, Martyr, McCalla_the_Destroyer, MetoolX597, Necronopticous, Ninja361, Odd Eye, omegaweapon2005, OneWingedAngelSephiroth91, Ouch!, outlaw starwind, Poetically Pathetic, Psychotic+, Rase, Reyamoka, RyanML, Ryth, Shine On..., Shiny+, silentenigma, StarlightAngel, Supergyration!+, Tavrobel, Tsukasa, Vincent, Thunder God, XandrewX, Yeargdribble, Yuriev's ghost, ~*~Celes~*~

Agrias
02-14-2007, 02:58 AM
, 4evarisha, Ace14, Agrias, Albel, Arucard+, Ashley Schovitz, Aurons_Desciple, Azar, BlackCape, corncracker, Del Murder, Denmark, Dotard, Dr Unne, Dragon Mage, Evastio, FiendAngelical, Fuuinashi, Her Majesty's Agent Umaro, HoangHuy, Hsu, Jackpot, Jebus, kikimm+, Kirobaito, Kyri, Lynx, Marshall banana, Martyr, McCalla_the_Destroyer, MetoolX597, Necronopticous, Ninja361, Odd Eye, omegaweapon2005, OneWingedAngelSephiroth91, Ouch!, outlaw starwind, Poetically Pathetic, Psychotic+, Rase, Reyamoka, RyanML, Ryth, Shine On..., Shiny+, silentenigma, StarlightAngel, Supergyration!+, Tavrobel, Tsukasa, Vincent, Thunder God, XandrewX, Yeargdribble, Yuriev's ghost, ~*~Celes~*~

WOO! I'M ON THAT LIST! XD

Momiji
02-14-2007, 03:03 AM

I'm on that list! ^^

Anyway, to survive, I would build a fire with someone else (anyone else) and then cook them in the fire and eat them for sustenance. But THAAAAAT'S just me. :tongue:

I'm in the middle of that blizzard, as well. xD

Faris
02-14-2007, 03:03 AM
I'd spend it alone! =) If I really had to pick, I'd probably have one of my close friends over. To keep warm? Socks, clothes and a blanket =D

Evastio
02-14-2007, 03:31 AM
I'd want to be snowed in with fire_of_avalon.

That was a lame joke. :( No offense fire_of_avalon.

Basically I'd want to be snowed in with anyone I PM regularly. We'd probably be trying to invents ways to keep ourselves warm.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-14-2007, 03:33 AM
I think I could think of someone. ^_^

Bunny
02-14-2007, 03:36 AM
This topic has existed previously.

Marshall Banana
02-14-2007, 03:42 AM
Snow is the greatest Valentine's Day present! I would consider sacrificing someone for a blizzard in return. <3

And I'd definitely want my fluffy puppy around in the case of such an event.

NINJA_Ryu
02-14-2007, 03:48 AM
I would want to be stuck with one of my paticularly cheerful and cute girlyfriends. That way we can both become two intense heat generators!

And have a fun time too!

Dr Aum
02-14-2007, 04:22 AM
This topic has existed previously.

This is a topic about snowing on people's houses, not about raining on their parades.

XxSephirothxX
02-14-2007, 04:43 AM
I would do it South Park style. Cannibalism is a necessary evil in a snowstorm, man. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Shlup
02-14-2007, 05:42 AM
I've never been snowed in. Sounds cool to me.

Yamaneko
02-14-2007, 05:58 AM
It was kind of windy today so I made sure to wear a jacket.

escobert
02-14-2007, 09:03 PM
We have about 10 inches of snow form today, maybe more. I walk to work. I did. I walked home. It's snow. Wow. It's not like it doesn't snow EVERY year here. Yes it came a bit later then normal but come on people this is New England, it always snows here. I say this since everyone was freaking out about it at work. Damn people!

Renmiri
02-15-2007, 12:06 AM
2 feet of snow since yesterday!

Valentines snowed in with your significant other rules... Except when you add 3 kids and a mother in law spoiling the fun ;)

Vikeve
02-15-2007, 01:14 AM
Well, I guess all those people at my school complained enough about having no snow for Christmas...They got their wish for snow today :mad: It has been snowing ALL DAY TODAY, and around 5ish, my county was declared with a Blizzard Warning until 7 am on Wednesday, February 14th (what a GREAT Valentine's Day present...snow I didn't want >.>). It's cool 'n all that we got to miss school today and that we have tomorrow off as well, but shoveling...not so much.

Topic of this thread: If you were snowed in for several days straight with someone in particular, who would it be, and what all would you do to survive if say, the heat went out? Keep it clean, guys! :tongue:

It snowed today, too. Yay! Actually I didn't want it to snow today but now that it happened I'm glad it did.:hat:

cloud_doll
02-15-2007, 02:06 AM
i dont get the title...

Momiji
02-15-2007, 02:12 AM
i dont get the title...

The news stations around the area claimed that 'blizzard conditions' were fulfilled. Therefore, pretty much every state in the midwest got covered.

cloud_doll
02-15-2007, 02:15 AM
what about HO NOES??!! at first i thought it said, NO HOES?!!? so i opened the thread, but it said HO NOES?!?! and i was confused.

escobert
02-15-2007, 03:12 AM
HO NOES?!! = Oh no!
O_o

Xaven
02-15-2007, 03:29 AM
It was so hot today. :[

If there was one person I had to be "snowed in" with, it'd be my computer.

Cruise Control
02-15-2007, 04:41 PM
It was irritating, we got plowed in. So did the kids across the street. So we had a snowball fight using the mounds as pre built forts.

I'd like to be snowed in with a copy of FFX.

Roto13
02-15-2007, 04:54 PM
There's a blizzard happening here now. Lame.

.......i'd be snowed in with...hmm....Roto13, and i'd use his hair as a blanket to warm myself, BWAHAHAHAHA!
<3 u

Quindiana Jones
02-15-2007, 06:03 PM
I'd most like to be snowed in with this guy named Quin 'n' Tonic. He sounds like one cool cat.

Levian
02-15-2007, 06:19 PM
If I was snowed in I'd want to be snowed in with this guy (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=1314). For practical and amazing reasons.

Bunny
02-15-2007, 06:32 PM
I'd most like to be snowed in with this guy named Quin 'n' Tonic. He sounds like one cool cat.

Sure, he sounds cool. But so does cancer.

Misfit
02-15-2007, 06:50 PM
I'd like to be snowed in with a gamer.

OH, THE FUN WE WOULD HAVE. Slumber party~! *n.n* :greenie:

Quindiana Jones
02-15-2007, 09:06 PM

Sure, he sounds cool. But so does cancer.

Cancer doesn't sound cool in the slightest. Crazy Pelican.

oddler
02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Significant other for the win.

~*~Celes~*~
02-15-2007, 10:05 PM

:thumb:

Momiji
02-16-2007, 12:44 AM

*sob*

oddler
02-16-2007, 01:11 AM

*reiterates

~*~Celes~*~
02-16-2007, 02:30 AM

*sob*

:monster2: Cookie monster says to smile! :) So you must!

Agrias
02-16-2007, 02:42 AM
with the hottest guy in the world! yeaaaa! i can dream right?

Momiji
02-16-2007, 02:42 AM

*sob*

:monster2: Cookie monster says to smile! :) So you must!

...:chuckle: < /endsadattemptatsmiling>

fire_of_avalon
02-16-2007, 03:31 AM
I'd want to be snowed in with fire_of_avalon.

That was a lame joke. :( No offense fire_of_avalon.

Basically I'd want to be snowed in with anyone I PM regularly. We'd probably be trying to invents ways to keep ourselves warm.

Haha, that's funny.