PDA

View Full Version : Mods? More like TODZ! (short fo toddlerz)

Shine On...
02-14-2007, 03:16 AM
I am soooo sick of modz pretending liek they is your friend when really they isn't. When you make an introiduction thread, they are all like "Lets be best friends" but in liek one day you are forgotten by them and have no choice but to sleep in dank corner.:mad: *

*Just kidding!!!!!!!!111!!!1!1oneoneone!
I actually just realized that the mods on this site do great work for it having so many members. kudos to you guys and your underappreciated ways. ;)

Martyr
02-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Hey, no sweat, bro!

oddler
02-14-2007, 03:27 AM
The moderators are super-duper.

Plus, I just had to post here since my old username is in your title. :p

Psychotic
02-14-2007, 03:35 AM
I am soooo sick of modz pretending liek they is your friend when really they isn't. When you make an introiduction thread, they are all like "Lets be best friends" but in liek one day you are forgotten by them and have no choice but to sleep in dank corner.:mad: No, I mean it! I REALLY DO! :( If anyone wants to be my friend, presumably because they like self-harm, they can PM me and we'll PM each other back and forth until kingdom come, and then we'll be married. Or something like that.

Also all the mods suck, except me, fyi. :kiss:

NINJA_Ryu
02-14-2007, 03:50 AM
Too true Psychotic, only too true.

Although, it seems you have lacked initiative, I had high hopes for you to regain what the pirates had stolen from you and your brethren.

My search continues again. *sigh*

Jack
02-14-2007, 03:51 AM
Mods make me hard.

Agrias
02-14-2007, 03:51 AM
I am soooo sick of modz pretending liek they is your friend when really they isn't. When you make an introiduction thread, they are all like "Lets be best friends" but in liek one day you are forgotten by them and have no choice but to sleep in dank corner.:mad: No, I mean it! I REALLY DO! :( If anyone wants to be my friend, presumably because they like self-harm, they can PM me and we'll PM each other back and forth until kingdom come, and then we'll be married. Or something like that.

your coolness has gone down only because i dont like babies and you posted one as your avi...

Evastio
02-14-2007, 03:52 AM
They can be a little inconsistent of the rules at times. No offense.

NeoCracker
02-14-2007, 03:54 AM
Psy rejected my PM. ;(

Hambone
02-14-2007, 03:57 AM

Like you and I have for the past two weeks? :)

rubah, Leeza, kikimm, Levian, Psychotic=:love:

Psychotic
02-14-2007, 03:57 AM
your coolness has gone down only because i dont like babies and you posted one as your avi...I didn't do that.
Psy rejected my PM. ;(Didn't send me one. :choc2:

The rest of the mods will suck until someone owns up to the monstrosity in my avatar.

EDIT: Yes, Mr. Bone.

Hambone
02-14-2007, 03:58 AM
sorry. :(

Agrias
02-14-2007, 03:59 AM
your coolness has gone down only because i dont like babies and you posted one as your avi...I didn't do that.
Psy rejected my PM. ;(Didn't send me one. :choc2:

The rest of the mods will suck until someone owns up to the monstrosity in my avatar.

EDIT: Yes, Mr. Bone.

ok well since it wasnt you, your coolness factor has now boosted up about 462 notches! GO YOU!

NeoCracker
02-14-2007, 04:02 AM
Oh, sure, cover your tracks and Say I didn't send you one.

You have no proof of that, and if any mods confirm, we know they hate me anyway. So their words are null and voided.

rubah
02-14-2007, 04:15 AM
psh I don't post in n00b threads.

Evastio
02-14-2007, 04:23 AM
I'm glad no CK has taken offense to this yet.

Shlup
02-14-2007, 05:06 AM
I'm glad no CK has taken offense to this yet.
Why would we take offense? Consistency isn't our number one goal. We'd rather do our best to be fair, and we try not to let consistency get in the way of having fun. It's just a message board, afterall.

I LOVE ME TOO!

rubah
02-14-2007, 05:10 AM
*kicks shlup*
I hate me some fun! Ban you all!

XxSephirothxX
02-14-2007, 05:16 AM
Psychotic is like the bouncer. He guards the door and talks tough, but you know all the really cool people are inside the club. :cool:

Shlup
02-14-2007, 05:18 AM
Psy is the bouncer's bouncer.

Yamaneko
02-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm pretty consistent in that I dislike all of you regardless of anything. So I'll never be your friend, Shine On... :)

Christmas
02-14-2007, 03:56 PM
I HATE them all. :(

PS: Especially Psychotic and Levian. :barf:

Rye
02-14-2007, 04:02 PM
I like the shinra, they're so silly. :] Levian and Paul especially.

Bunny
02-14-2007, 04:03 PM
I denounce all of the Cid's Knights.

Freya
02-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Those stinkin' mods. No really I don't know how anyone stands it. That little room that psy "bounces" must be the foulest smelling place. Seriously you guys should learn to bathe.

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 04:08 PM
ahh they aint so bad...especially once you get used to the smell and all! :D

meh must be all that bathing in the blood of their victims....:S

Owen Macwere
02-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Well, all the mods here are great!. *I'm not licking anyone's back, by the way* :shifty:
Mods. and admins. are what make this place a great one in my opinion. :)

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 04:50 PM
I think you are completely right Owen!

*sarcasm alert! sarcasm alert!*

You big suck up Owen!

black orb
02-14-2007, 04:50 PM
>>> Mods are not your babysitters..

fire_of_avalon
02-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Back licking? I could get down on that.

Owen Macwere
02-14-2007, 05:08 PM
What the hell is going on here?. I just stated an opinion.

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 05:54 PM
It was just a joke Owen i meant nothing by it...:(

Owen Macwere
02-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Mine was a joke too!. xD

Bunny
02-14-2007, 06:16 PM

Question mark period.

Quindiana Jones
02-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Owen's a man. He doesn't have periods.

Oh you meant the full stop.

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 06:24 PM

Question mark period.

Who's getting picky now?

BarelySeeAtAll
02-14-2007, 06:30 PM
i love the mods...levian is great...shlupquack i now cant help but think of as my dad now...leeza can see all
ya yaya, i love em

Bunny
02-14-2007, 06:34 PM
shlupquack i now cant help but think of as my dad now

ahahhahahahahaha

That makes me so happy!

abrojtm
02-14-2007, 07:51 PM
shlupquack i now cant help but think of as my dad now

ahahhahahahahaha

That makes me so happy!
ROFL-COPTER

WTG Shlup!

PS: Mods suck because they are uber-1337 and have pretty blue under their names.

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Damn elitists...

Owen Macwere
02-14-2007, 08:26 PM

Question mark period.

Who's getting picky now?

All three of us, 'cause we are spamming this thread.

Bunny, don't get into my grammer. It makes me want to punch something really hard!.

Flying Mullet
02-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Back licking? I could get down on that.
This post makes me want to respond to this thread, but I have no idea what to post...

Damn you foaffles!

escobert
02-14-2007, 08:56 PM

why do we never PM until the end of time? :(

McLovin'
02-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Levian PMed me to talk about something I can't remember. I think I am traumatized. 0_0

Shine On...
02-14-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm pretty consistent in that I dislike all of you regardless of anything. So I'll never be your friend, Shine On... :)

YAY! I love not having friends... J..Ju..Just li..like the Mods that abandoned ME! :cry:

kikimm
02-15-2007, 12:51 AM
Levian PMed me to talk about something I can't remember. I think I am traumatized. 0_0

I know how you feel. :( Whenever I get PMs from Levian he's always demanding things. Demanding information. It makes me want to change my name and run away.

SammieBabe
02-15-2007, 01:04 AM
The CK's are hotties. 'Specially that foa!

Site Staff are pretty sexy too...

Vincent, Thunder God
02-15-2007, 02:22 AM

Oh yes you did, Fizzlebo Mclufferbunny!

:eep: Are you sure you don't like seeing an oggling baby ("Ooh look") beside your name?

I HATE them all. :(

PS: Especially Psychotic and Levian. :barf:

But Levian and Psy are the best of all the staff! They don't get all stuck-up and picky because of their titles, which is more than can be said for most.

Psychotic
02-15-2007, 02:50 AM
why do we never PM until the end of time? :(You never PM me.
Oh yes you did, Fizzlebo Mclufferbunny!Shlup did it. :(

:eep: Are you sure you don't like seeing an oggling baby ("Ooh look") beside your name?...yes. :shifty:
But Levian and Psy are the best of all the staff! They don't get all stuck-up and picky because of their titles, which is more than can be said for most.Actually Levian can be quite the prima donna. He demands sixteen white roses every time he bans someone, and threatens to leave EoFF forever if he doesn't get them.

Christmas
02-15-2007, 02:51 AM
Actually Levian can be quite the prima donna. He demands sixteen white roses every time he bans someone, and threatens to leave EoFF forever if he doesn't get them.

He can leave all he want.:pinkelephant:

And pls take NANNY MANUS with him. :bigsmile:

Shine On...
02-15-2007, 03:18 AM

Pshhh, If you love Nanny Manus so much Christmas, then why don't you marry him?

Vincent, Thunder God
02-15-2007, 03:34 AM
Oh yes you did, Fizzlebo Mclufferbunny!Shlup did it. :(

:eep: Are you sure you don't like seeing an oggling baby ("Ooh look") beside your name?...yes. :shifty:
But Levian and Psy are the best of all the staff! They don't get all stuck-up and picky because of their titles, which is more than can be said for most.Actually Levian can be quite the prima donna. He demands sixteen white roses every time he bans someone, and threatens to leave EoFF forever if he doesn't get them.

I refuse to beleive that about Levian! :greenie: You're both good at what you do as CKs in different ways.

You take the humorous "rebel" approach, and Levian just takes the nice, friendly approach. Both are unique in the realm of rather analogous staff.

Hahaha... injoke (Lost)! ;)

Shine On...
02-15-2007, 03:52 AM

Hahaha... injoke (Lost)! ;)

Bahaha! I'M LOST AS WELL! :bigsmile:

Levian
02-15-2007, 12:16 PM

One for each wart on your butt. :mog: