PDA

View Full Version : ehe..

Luara
02-14-2007, 03:55 PM
what nivel should I "kill" sephiroth on kh2 ^-^ (I know I dont kill him, I just like thinking that way) :tongue: this should be on kh, I deceived myself again ahaha ... -.-

Riana
02-14-2007, 03:58 PM
What did Sephiroth ever do to you? :(

Luara
02-14-2007, 03:59 PM
kicked my butt:(

Levian
02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Moved to KH forums. :roll:

PuPu
02-14-2007, 04:20 PM
If you want a cheap win, use Trinity Limit and then Berserk Charge repeatedly.

Luara
02-14-2007, 05:04 PM
If you want a cheap win, use Trinity Limit and then Berserk Charge repeatedly.

Its not that easy if I use that Ill stay with out mp and then I cant cure myself ~.~

SeeDRankLou
02-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Use Hi-Potions coupled with Item Boost to heal yourself. Once you get a pattern of what to do in this fight, you won't need to heal yourself but a few times. Check youtube, there are people that can do this fight without healing once.

If you use Trinity Limit, you'll drain your MP. Then, if you jump slightly, attack him, and then start doing an endless chain of Horizontal Slashes (square button ability) in mid-air, Sephiroth will be unable to do anything until you've hit him too many times and he teleports. But this point, at least 2/3 of your MP should be back, given that you have MP Haste from Wisdom Form and MP Hastega from Ultimate Weapon. Very shortly after that when your MP fills back up, wash rinse and repeat.

While you are waiting for your MP, you can do that combo again, or employ a well timed use of the Guard ability. You can then Counterguard, Upper Slash, and keep Horizontal Slashing. If he does the attack where he whacks you into the air, even better. That attack doesn't do very much damage, and you can then do Retaliating Slash, followed by a chain of Horizontal Slashes. Once he goes really berserk when his HP is 3/4 the way down, get used to double jumping A LOT and guarding. If he happens to catch you with his Flash in mid-air, that's unfortunate, but if you have Once More equipped it won' kill you (of course the next hit will).