PDA

View Full Version : My Cat & My Wii

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-14-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't know about you but my cat acts pretty weird when he's around my Nintendo Wii... He's always touching it I don't know why... He never touched my X-Box 360, but for some reason he wants to touch my Wii... He seems attracted to it, the way a moth is attracted to light.

Roto13
02-14-2007, 06:46 PM
The first time I used my Wii my cat chased the cursor. He soon realized that it, like our goldfish, was behind glass and he wouldn't be able to get at it.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey my cat chased the cursor on my Wii too!

Fatal Impurity
02-14-2007, 07:37 PM
It's official cats are Wii whores

Dreddz
02-14-2007, 07:45 PM
This is a topic ?

Laddy
02-14-2007, 08:14 PM
This is a topic ?
Yes.

Dreddz
02-14-2007, 09:07 PM
Then could you care to explain what we are meant to be talking about. Because how I see it, this is another sly way to praise the Wii, even if its in the oddest fashion. Whoopdie doo, your cat touched your Wii, my cat sniffed the meat on my plate and not the veg. OMG, I now must make a topic about this amazing thing which means absolutely nothing.

Nice try John_912, but cats dont make valid points. It probably smelt something dead inside of it. You should check it out.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Then could you care to explain what we are meant to be talking about. Because how I see it, this is another sly way to praise the Wii, even if its in the oddest fashion. Whoopdie doo, your cat touched your Wii, my cat sniffed the meat on my plate and not the veg. OMG, I now must make a topic about this amazing thing which means absolutely nothing.

Nice try John_912, but cats dont make valid points. It probably smelt something dead inside of it. You should check it out.

I'm not trying to praise the Wii this time Dreddz I just wanted to see if I could get somebody's attention because nobody has responded to my Splinter Cell: Double Agent thread.

Roto13
02-14-2007, 09:49 PM

Wow.

Cruise Control
02-14-2007, 09:54 PM

Nice try John_912, but cats dont make valid points. It probably smelt something dead inside of it. You should check it out.Jesus christ Dreddz, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you retarded? In no way was he implying that the cat knows a good console, or that its urge to touch was in some way approval. Just go play your PS3, and shut the hell up.

EDIT: Or you could come to your senses. And realize that Nintendo is not the Antichrist.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-14-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi there. Dreddz, that was completely uncalled-for. Don't make these kinds of posts.

Cruise Control, don't respond in kind, it makes you just as guilty.

Carry on.

Dreddz
02-14-2007, 11:10 PM

Nice try John_912, but cats dont make valid points. It probably smelt something dead inside of it. You should check it out.Jesus christ Dreddz, what the hell is wrong with you? Are you retarded? In no way was he implying that the cat knows a good console, or that its urge to touch was in some way approval. Just go play your PS3, and shut the hell up.

EDIT: Or you could come to your senses. And realize that Nintendo is not the Antichrist.

It was either that or this thread has no topic. As it happens, it was the latter. Which is what I was highlighting in the first place.

And I dont think Nintendo to be the Antichrist, just its fanboys who make similier threads to this one.

And, Behold the Void, what do you expect to carry on, John_912 just said this thread has no topic.

NeoCracker
02-14-2007, 11:12 PM
We inadvertantly made a topic.

Cats obviously know a superior console when they see one.

Shoeberto
02-14-2007, 11:16 PM
I've gotten my cat to chase around characters on screen before in an RPGMaker game.

Leeza
02-14-2007, 11:24 PM
There is no topic here as John_912 seems to be trolling. Dreddz, don't make me give you an official warning. I think you should know by now that there is no one here that is twisting your arm to post. None of your posts here were necessary.