PDA

View Full Version : Poll channel (or whatever it's called)

Roto13
02-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Todays Wii update came with a surprise. A polling channel. It asks you a few questions, you answer them, predict what you think the most common answers will be, and see how you compare with the rest of the world.

It seems kind of silly, but... it's kinda cool. Nothing spectacular, but it's free so whatever.

Has anyone else tried it yet?

*waits for angry dreddz rant*

ljkkjlcm9
02-15-2007, 01:41 AM
sadly, I haven't yet connected my Wii to the internet, due to my dorm room not having wireless, too lazy to buy a wireless adaptor, my USB wireless not working on my laptop, and only having two ports in my room for wired connection, used by my roomate's and my computer.

I believe it's called "Everybody(Wii) Votes" though...

THE JACKEL

JKTrix
02-15-2007, 02:43 AM
Seems kinda pointless right now, but perhaps this could be used in the future to determine potential game content.

Imagine a poll for "Which character do you want to see in Smash Bros Brawl?" and the winner actually gets in!

Roto13
02-15-2007, 02:55 AM
People can submit their own questions, too. There should be a prize of Wii Points if your question gets used. That'd be cool.

Dreddz
02-15-2007, 10:44 AM
*waits for angry dreddz rant*

I dont see why you'd think I'd be angry, that would sound pretty cool actually, if something were to come from it. Sounds like a waste of time at the moment. Thats just me though..