PDA

View Full Version : omp

rubah
02-14-2007, 11:23 PM
I could eat reeses peanut butter things forever.

Stu got me a boxfull of them *and* other candy.

How much weight do you think I stand to gain from this?

Jowy
02-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Probably not that much. =P

I'm going to buy clearance candy tomorrow for half off and get fat.

Shiny
02-14-2007, 11:26 PM
;__; Damn you. *Craves reeses*

2 lbs. One pound for each thigh.

Shoeberto
02-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Not very much.

Also: People, use this thread to communicate to Allie how good her figure is so she doesn't get worried about gaining weight from eating Reeses. Because she shouldn't be worrying!

Iceglow
02-14-2007, 11:27 PM
The reeses nutrageous bars are nicer than the cups imho I love those bars I think you can put on weight quite easily with them too because when I was dating Twisted Tinkerbell I used to eat them regulary and I gained 6 pound in the 3 years we dated I take half of that to be muscle gained and half to be fat. I lost 9 pound however since splitting up with her.

Jowy
02-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Not very much.

Also: People, use this thread to communicate to Allie how good her figure is so she doesn't get worried about gaining weight from eating Reeses. Because she shouldn't be worrying!

I would have commented on that but I don't want to incur boyfriend-like wrath. ;D

Sergeant Hartman
02-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Reeses cup cakes! :eek:
I want some now!

kikimm
02-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I want some chocolate real bad right now, but I'm wondering if it's worth it to go and walk to the store and spend my money on it. Then if I wait until tomorrow, I'll buy too much cause it will be cheap and I WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT YOU ARE IN NOW.

You probably couldn't gain more than a couple pounds though. And even then, they'll be gone in a few weeks or something most likely anyways. You don't have to do anything to lose a few pounds!

Evastio
02-14-2007, 11:44 PM
You'll be able to stand 27 kilograms and 11 metres.

I'm starting to sound like my brother.

Psychotic
02-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Also: People, use this thread to communicate to Allie how good her figure is so she doesn't get worried about gaining weight from eating Reeses. Because she shouldn't be worrying!You want a handsome young gentleman like myself to tell your girlfriend she has a hot body? Well, okay, but it's your own fault if she falls madly in love with me. FAO: rubah: You have a hot body!

I don't know what Reeses are, but I'm guessing it's an American thing. If I did know, I'd eat them if they make you put on weight. I want to be heavier!

McLovin'
02-14-2007, 11:53 PM
I'll eat them if you won't. :p

XxSephirothxX
02-14-2007, 11:55 PM
If you bounce up and down enough with glee as you eat your Reeses, you'll work off the chocolate! Okay, so maybe you won't, but who cares. You gotta eat 'em anyway.

rubah
02-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Kyono says they sell them in Engleland now, pssy.

miss KIKI, it might be easy for you to lose a few pounds!

Azzie, you're genius. :aimkiss:

Martyr
02-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Not very much.

Hey georgous, nice body. I'll help you lose weight by eating some of your Reeses, but only after you put it in your mouth.

No, I mean it.

kikimm
02-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Jumping jacks will do the trick.

Baloki
Rubah, your gonna become fat :(

Tavrobel
Not very much.

Clearly your agenda much differs from mine!

But seriously, not that much, unless you can't hold your chocolate, or are allergic to peanuts.

rubah
02-14-2007, 11:59 PM
man I used to do jumping jax like all the time, but then I got lazy.
Stu, do some with me so I can laugh at your mantits which really aren't very titty as they are manny.

Yamaneko
02-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Dude, no need to employ such crude tactics. Just let her off easily. Like a man.

Kids these days...

DK
02-15-2007, 12:00 AM
They sell them in Asda now, pual. All we need to do is get them to stock Mountain Dew and the world is great!

XxSephirothxX
02-15-2007, 12:05 AM
I was going to suggest she do jumping jacks and toss the Reeses into her mouth from alternating hands while doing so, but I thought it might be. You know. Over her head.

Iceglow
02-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Rubah, you have a hot body and eating a few of these reese's cakes will not harm you in the slightest (is that what you meant hsu? sure she can take the better looking of the two crazy english men telling her as well as just the good looking one?)

Psy I'll bring some of the Reese's products to the meet up both the cups and the bars are sold in like every shop I go in in london (I don't shop at asda's often since I work for sainsbury's where I can use a discount card. but I have seen them in asda's before though they cost less up the road from me :P)

oddler
02-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Reese's' are greatly great. P-butter with chocolate? Mega taste!

Hsu, permission to hypnotize her and eat them myself while she hops on one foot and claps her hands, please?

Shoeberto
02-15-2007, 12:25 AM
All of the guys who are posting "nice" or "helpful" things in this thread are obviously only doing so to steal her from me so I'm going to fight all of them. The only people allowed to compliment her without feeling the RAGE of my intense fiery gonorrhea jealousy are girls and gay dudes.

Yamaneko
02-15-2007, 12:27 AM
What about dudes attracted to Bleys only?

Roto13
02-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Fatty.

Shoeberto
02-15-2007, 12:31 AM
What about dudes attracted to Bleys only?
I don't think I want that either. I'd rather not be associated with such poor, tortured souls.

rubah
02-15-2007, 12:34 AM
I was going to suggest she do jumping jacks and toss the Reeses into her mouth from alternating hands while doing so, but I thought it might be. You know. Over her head.

8D

~*~Celes~*~
02-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Reese's are TEH SECKS! :love::love::love: What I wouldn't give for some right now!

Tavrobel
02-15-2007, 12:44 AM
All of the guys who are posting "nice" or "helpful" things in this thread are obviously only doing so to steal her from me so I'm going to fight all of them. The only people allowed to compliment her without feeling the RAGE of my intense fiery gonorrhea jealousy are girls and gay dudes.

What about the people that insulted her?

Shoeberto
02-15-2007, 12:46 AM

What about the people that insulted her?
Brutal fistings.

Psychotic
02-15-2007, 01:32 AM
Psy I'll bring some of the Reese's products to the meet up both the cups and the bars are sold in like every shop I go in in london (I don't shop at asda's often since I work for sainsbury's where I can use a discount card. but I have seen them in asda's before though they cost less up the road from me :P)Why sure Mister Internet, I'd love to take some candy from you!
The only people allowed to compliment her without feeling the RAGE of my intense fiery gonorrhea jealousy are girls and gay dudes.Gay as in happy?

Christmas
02-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Rubah is mine next Valentine. :bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
02-15-2007, 01:47 AM
What about me, Stuart Benjamin. I'm a girl, but you know she loves me best. I could steal her.

rubah, you're eight feet tall. You ain't got no worries.

oddler
02-15-2007, 01:56 AM
What about me, Stuart Benjamin. I'm a girl, but you know she loves me best. I could steal her.

rubah, you're eight feet tall. You ain't got no worries.

Except for finding pants that are long enough, if that's true.

GIVE ME REESE'S NOW. :monster2:

Iceglow
02-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Psy made me sound like a gay paedo does that mean I can compliment/hit on rubah? XD