PDA

View Full Version : Red, blue, yellow, and green stones

Arthurdent_78
02-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Next question. Does anyone know what the hell I'm suppossed to do with these stones? I put the red and blue into the idol, but all it says in the walkthrough is, "well get to the other two later." I then saved and tried putting all four in but nothing happened, so I'm going to revert to that save, but it seems like the walkthrough never returns to those stones. Is it something where I have to wait for disc 4?

Sain Cai
02-15-2007, 03:44 PM
Thats odd, if I recall, you just put them into the idol and you get some accessory

cloud21zidane16
02-15-2007, 04:39 PM
you get the blue and red at the start of the mountain path
when you get to the moogles, stiltzkin should be there you can go right to the idol statue or left to fight hilgigars, the guide says come back later becuase you only should have 2 stones:greenie:
after fighting hilgigars the yellow stone is right infront of you, then go right, you come to a fork, left leads to madain sari, and right takes you to the green stone and an ether, collect it:)
then go back to the moogles and go right, the idol is much larger than what than the ones the stones used to be in, insert all four stones and you will recieve a moonstone;)