PDA

View Full Version : Help with aerith on disc one

agrudis
02-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Right, I'm in the City of the Ancients. My friend told me that when I go onto the platform, Aerith dies. I was (obviously) shocked, but went on there anyway. I turned the game off and loaded my ld game in the City of the Ancients. Is there a way around Aerith's death? And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?

TheSpoonyBard
02-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Is there a way around Aerith's death?
No.

And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
She won't.

Jowy
02-15-2007, 09:03 PM
in no way, shape, or form are you fucking serious about this.

DK
02-15-2007, 09:06 PM
You can bring her back, but you have to sacrifice Red XIII, Cid, Palmer or the Chocobo Sage to Resuplz Weapon in Midgar in order to get her back, so you still lose out in the end.

TheSpoonyBard
02-15-2007, 09:25 PM
How would sacrificing Palmer be construed as 'losing out'?

jammi567
02-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Right, I'm in the City of the Ancients. My friend told me that when I go onto the platform, Aerith dies. I was (obviously) shocked, but went on there anyway. I turned the game off and loaded my ld game in the City of the Ancients. Is there a way around Aerith's death? And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
for professional answers to these questions, look at this thread: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=17635

Jowy
02-15-2007, 10:12 PM
psst: taking agrudis seriously is like trying to dig your way out of a hole.

Ryushikaze
02-15-2007, 10:15 PM

You have to play the game backwards. Upside down. With the Doctor as your lead character.

oddler
02-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Is there a way around Aerith's death?
No.

And if not, how long is it 'til (if) she comes back?
She won't.

The Crystal
02-16-2007, 01:26 AM

She dies and stay dead during the rest of the game. And DON'T belive in anyone that say that you can bring her back to life. You can't.

Aerisfanatic
02-19-2007, 08:00 PM
You can bring her back, but you have to sacrifice Red XIII, Cid, Palmer or the Chocobo Sage to Resuplz Weapon in Midgar in order to get her back, so you still lose out in the end. is that an actual way to bring her back cuz dont toy with me and if i had to choose it would proboblly be palmer cuz i wouldnt be losing much but if i had to choose any other character it would probobly be cait sith cuz he sucks:eep:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-19-2007, 08:32 PM
don't listen to them dude, they tend to get daft when asked obvious questions :D

yes aerith does die in the city of the ancients after you step on that platform. if u want to keep a file with aerith on it, save it before entering the temple of the ancients as there is no turning back after that. it is still possible to get things for aertih like lvl4 limit, unfortunately u cannot get her ultimate weapon without entering the temple of the ancients, after which u can't get out.

Strawberry_Mew
02-19-2007, 09:01 PM

Sadly you can't save her. Don't worry I was in total shock when it happend

Meat Puppet
02-20-2007, 03:42 AM
Get a GameShark.